User Tag List

View Poll Results: INFPs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTJ

3 3.95%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ESTP

5 6.58%
  • ISTP

3 3.95%
  • ENTJ

3 3.95%
  • INTJ

5 6.58%
  • ENTP

4 5.26%
  • INTP

12 15.79%
  • ENFJ

15 19.74%
  • INFJ

7 9.21%
  • ENFP

6 7.89%
  • INFP

8 10.53%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

2 2.63%
  • ESFP

3 3.95%
  • ISFP

0 0%
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: INFPs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?

an abyss of Nothingness Array Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I have never had any personal experience with ENFJs so I cannot say.
    I've tried INFP, INFJ, ESFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ, ENTJ, ENTP, none has really worked out so far. However, I do gravitate towards the INFx people.
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I don't know, she just has to be a woman who knows that I am in charge and I make all of the rules and wear teh pants in the relationship. But see, the way the type functions are set up, I don't think any type is really subserviant to INFP's, which is not to say we are weak, it's just that naturally we don't express ourselves in a way where we dominate others unless it's really conscious but it's draining. I guess that's why people take us for doormats/push overs. Perciever, introvert, feeler, intuitive (not naturally in the moment)

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I guess my main selling point when it comes to my personality is my massive dong and otherwise personality doesn't really matter. It's like secret hidden place you have to keep all your personal thoughts and feeelings in, along with numerous dead bodies and severed limbs, because you are a man and thus should never express or desire too much love and worth. Like I mean, I. Don't, Know. I almost think that due to gender norms, by default I have to only live vicarciously through sex and drinking beer in any hopes of feeling fulfilled, self actualized or happy because I am relugated to being only half of a person. A half person.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    9 sx

I tend to have a big thing for Ne doms.. but I like Ni doms all right too..
    but after so many disappointments, I'd have to say that I will probably end up settling for a feeler. Ts are too intense for me, admittedly.
    "Every mountain is unclimbable until someone climbs it. So every ship is unsinkable until it sinks.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rune View Post
    I tend to have a big thing for Ne doms.. but I like Ni doms all right too.. but after so many disappointments, I'd have to say that I will probably end up settling for a feeler. Ts are too intense for me, admittedly.
    I think feeler would probably be better for me too, as long as they aren't too whiny/sensitive. I could also do thinker who truly is open to compromise and making things work, but I've struggled with thinkers more.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

First preference is ENTJ's. They are amazing to me! INSTANT CHEMISTRY!!!!

Second preference is ENTP's. Almost as good chemistry.

Sadly, the others just don't make my mind go twitterpated like the ENT's do!

In Line to the Throne Array Cloudpatrol's Avatar
    MBTI
    IXFX
    Enneagram

I don't think any type is my ideal match. I have relationships with all types - of varying degrees of interest and intimacy.

I don't think any person is my ideal person.

I believe in initial chemistry and connection but also know that to have a relationship even close to "ideal" a hell of a lot of work, striving for understanding and mature/intelligent negotiation is needed. Still...it's worth it!

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI None

This thread is never going to end )) I voted INFP because my previous relationship was with one and he really made me come out of my shell by appreciating me for things I really didn't even realized I was/had before meeting him. He was loving and sensitive and we had good Ne connections but eventually each other's Fi drew a gap between us because we didn't want to express our disatisfactions out of fear of ruining it all. Which happened anyway. A beautiful construct but to delicate to sustain its' own weight because it had no real structure. We never argued. Isn't it weird, to regret you never argued or had a real fight with your partner? Runner up in the vote for me is INTP. I'm dating one now for 7 months and I am simply fascinated by his independent and quite attractive Ti, coupled with good live Ne communication and his adorable and sincere Fe. I guess it helps when an Infp can use his power of interpreting and deciphering behavior and fill in the blanks regarding another introvert. As long as we don't assume too much. ( we don't need the idea of afterlife to be in hell, we do a pretty good job building one by ourselves, all we need is imagination.. yeeey! I'm an atheist but I enjoy using religious ideas, it's funny)

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526