User Tag List

View Poll Results: INFPs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTJ

3 3.85%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ESTP

5 6.41%
  • ISTP

3 3.85%
  • ENTJ

4 5.13%
  • INTJ

5 6.41%
  • ENTP

4 5.13%
  • INTP

12 15.38%
  • ENFJ

16 20.51%
  • INFJ

7 8.97%
  • ENFP

6 7.69%
  • INFP

8 10.26%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

2 2.56%
  • ESFP

3 3.85%
  • ISFP

0 0%
First 1523242526 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Why do you have a floating turd for an avatar?

Wait, I think I figured it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

u
    Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Why do you have a floating turd for an avatar?

Wait, I think I figured it out.
    Very good. The question is whether you have come to the correct answer. "I figured it out" does not mean shit. You have reached several incorrect conclusions today, how long can you keep the streak going? I'm putting money on twenty incorrect conclusions in a row. You know if you filled the more traditional household role and were out in the kitchen cooking a meal or ironing the clothes you would not have to sit here wasting time with random people over the Internet.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    does not mean shit.
    Me and my damned Ti literalism.
    Please do explain the deeper spiritual significance of your journey, while I quietly slip into a coma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Me and my damned Ti literalism.
    Please do explain the deeper spiritual significance of your journey, while I quietly slip into a coma.
    It's simple. You may not have came to the correct conclusion. The actual reason behind the avatar is subjective to me and I have my doubts that you or anyone else has determined the correct reason. A turd is open to interpretation. A floating turd? A whole other boardgame.

Feel free to slip into a coma. Whilst you sleep, the world will continue. If you ever awaken you will awaken to a world which has left you behind. Then the journey will be yours for you will have no definition and you would have to employ everything in your power to fulfil that need to understand for in your time away from reality everything had changed and you are now further from omniscience than you have ever been. But some things do not feel the need to change, opting for the aesthetic as their functions seek to become the continued cornerstone as the universe moves off into the future. One such place is the kitchen. Whether the abode of a nuclear family or assembly of the communal unit, the humble chopping board, the fire, the table and the washing water seek to remain as relevant. A perfect place no, for a woman without place? Why then would you navigate the cloud network or the technical specs of the new age when you can slave over a fire or scrub some dirty underwear; tasks which join two eras together.

Are you comatose yet? I hope so. I'm off to make something of my life (hopefully) and hope to have at least mustered more than a few grey hairs by the time you wake up.

Farewell.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Socionics
    INFj Ni

ENFJs annoy me possibly more than any other type, ISFJs withstanding. Extroverted feeling annoys me as a dominant function...always pussy footing around everyone and wanting to be loved. Bleh.
    "And in the end, we're all just drunk on the idea that love (only love) could save us."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Fi

ENFJ because they care and balance our huge quietness/introversion. Social INFJs or ISFJs can also be a good match for INFPs. So those three are INFP's matches along with ESFJ.
    I am extremely quiet, an outcast, and conflict-avoidant. But I also have strengths too, that I can forgive you all because you are unique and special. I kill with kindness, hating violence and social conflicts. People always bully me into actually talking, but I can't. Just be your true self and know your strengths and weaknesses. Some weaknesses we cannot change, but work on your strengths, forgive, and accept that.

I love INTP women, haha.

MBTI
    INFP

My husband is an xNFJ. We get along great. Our main problems are that I like to dream about and plan for the future, and he is more interested in enjoying the present. (this comes into play with saving/spending habits). He also gets frustrated because I can be very disorganized and messy. He claims to be very tidy, but I don't believe him!

I initially said ENFJ because I was thinking more of the friends I have, but I think when I want to be romantic, I would go more for INTJ because they are straightforward and I don't have to figure out what the hell they are talking about. Girls are hard enough without being ENFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by lambhunting View Post
    ENFJs annoy me possibly more than any other type
    So much yes. I have no idea why they are paired with us.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: