User Tag List

View Poll Results: INFPs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTJ

3 3.85%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ESTP

5 6.41%
  • ISTP

3 3.85%
  • ENTJ

4 5.13%
  • INTJ

5 6.41%
  • ENTP

4 5.13%
  • INTP

12 15.38%
  • ENFJ

16 20.51%
  • INFJ

7 8.97%
  • ENFP

6 7.69%
  • INFP

8 10.26%
  • ESFJ

0 0%
  • ISFJ

2 2.56%
  • ESFP

3 3.85%
  • ISFP

0 0%
First 111920212223 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Zarathustra would perhaps yield better results by asking: "Which type is statistically most likely to have sex with animals?"
    Pretty sure that thread has already been started.

But you're correct. I do like getting inside a Horse. A Horse costume that is. Ideally with a woman. We take turns at being in the lead and controlling where it is going. We move about a lot and it all happens in complete darkness. It's a lot of fun.
    I prefer riding, but I guess it takes all sorts...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Pretty sure that thread has already been started.

I prefer riding, but I guess it takes all sorts...
    That thread emerged from ex nihilo after my post was created. It's good when my vacuous suggestions inspire meaningful art.

As for the Horse costume...that was an analogy. I don't really but was comparing it to the act of sexual intercourse. It would appear that others did not notice either. I've been trying to compare bits of food to sex as well. I will probably succeed when I can be bothered to try.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

..that was an analogy.
    You don't say!

I still prefer riding.

You don't say!

I still prefer riding.
    Oh yeah riding is fun too. The up and down movement whilst going along becomes strangely pleasant don't you find?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Oh yeah riding is fun too. The up and down movement whilst going along becomes strangely pleasant don't you find?
    Are you talking about a rising trot?

A little tame for my blood.

Are you talking about a rising trot?

A little tame for my blood.
    Not necessarily. If I'm not mistaken the motion still occurs in a thoroughbred racehorse blasting away at top speed. Sometimes the movement is so strong the rider falls off. Be careful Salome because such activities could end up being back-breaking.

Not necessarily. If I'm not mistaken the motion still occurs in a thoroughbred racehorse blasting away at top speed. Sometimes the movement is so strong the rider falls off. Be careful Salome because such activities could end up being back-breaking.
    As in look what happened to Christopher Reeve I suppose. My family had an old album out recently. I found some pictures of myself riding a horse as a child. I know my grandfather always had horses and I vaguely remember riding them. But I was so young in those pictures and I seriously doubt I received much instruction on what to do. Somehow it seems the people I was around just assumed it was something people should be doing: riding horses. However, it's something that doesn't really appeal to me at all. Those pictures did help me dig up some memories, but they weren't particularly fond memories. I can also remember riding bareback and that was damned uncomfortable. I'd prefer to leave these things to the real equestrians, to people who really want to be doing such things. I'd much rather be driving a car or maybe riding a motorcycle.

Quote Originally Posted by sorenx7 View Post
    As in look what happened to Christopher Reeve I suppose. My family had an old album out recently. I found some pictures of myself riding a horse as a child. I know my grandfather always had horses and I vaguely remember riding them. But I was so young in those pictures and I seriously doubt I received much instruction on what to do. Somehow it seems the people I was around just assumed it was something people should be doing: riding horses. However, it's something that doesn't really appeal to me at all. Those pictures did help me dig up some memories, but they weren't particularly fond memories. I can also remember riding bareback and that was damned uncomfortable. I'd prefer to leave these things to the real equestrians, to people who really want to be doing such things. I'd much rather be driving a car or maybe riding a motorcycle.
    Indeed, I don't think I've rode a horse since my school field trip. I wonder what became of those Horses, probably ended up in some burger or something (heh British news.) However I rode a Donkey when I went to Morocco and a Camel in Fuerteventura. An odd experience even if they stunk and shat all over the road. A thumbs up for me. I myself like to run. I often walk and run the five miles to work and the five miles home. Not only is it pleasurable but it makes the imagination go wild. Some of my best fiction ideas in the past have occurred on "the long walk." Shame the best fiction ideas were still a little on the crappy side but what can you do?

Indeed, I don't think I've rode a horse since my school field trip. I wonder what became of those Horses, probably ended up in some burger or something (heh British news.) However I rode a Donkey when I went to Morocco and a Camel in Fuerteventura. An odd experience even if they stunk and shat all over the road. A thumbs up for me. I myself like to run. I often walk and run the five miles to work and the five miles home. Not only is it pleasurable but it makes the imagination go wild. Some of my best fiction ideas in the past have occurred on "the long walk." Shame the best fiction ideas were still a little on the crappy side but what can you do?
    I've always like walking quite a lot. So did Kierkegaard. It's just that I don't have an interesting place to walk in like Copenhagen. Of course, there are other interesting places, but my problem is that they're not close enough to me. Scenery does make a difference to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sorenx7 View Post
    I've always like walking quite a lot. So did Kierkegaard. It's just that I don't have an interesting place to walk in like Copenhagen. Of course, there are other interesting places, but my problem is that they're not close enough to me. Scenery does make a difference to me.
    It does for me but the aesthetic quality of the place runs second place to the underlying dynamics of it. When I go for walks I want to reflect, I want to think, to understand, to identify my issues and where solutions may lie. The subconscious realisation of the wind blowing, the birds singing, the trees swaying and the endless flow of passing traffic like some stream perhaps act like an ignition key for the Ne and my mind lights up beyond the standard Fi subjects of evaluation. I can muse upon the arts, sciences, history, philosophy. As we say here in Southern England sometimes "the whole shabang." Whatever I desire. A beautiful but sterile place may not serve any purpose for me unless an object in it stirs reflection in me. Unfortunately I have no love for art or creativity other than my own or what I can find value in. The quintessential philistine perhaps?