User Tag List

View Poll Results: INFPs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTJ

    3 3.85%
  • ISTJ

    0 0%
  • ESTP

    5 6.41%
  • ISTP

    3 3.85%
  • ENTJ

    4 5.13%
  • INTJ

    5 6.41%
  • ENTP

    4 5.13%
  • INTP

    12 15.38%
  • ENFJ

    16 20.51%
  • INFJ

    7 8.97%
  • ENFP

    6 7.69%
  • INFP

    8 10.26%
  • ESFJ

    0 0%
  • ISFJ

    2 2.56%
  • ESFP

    3 3.85%
  • ISFP

    0 0%
First 111920212223 Last

Results 201 to 210 of 258

  1. #201
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Zarathustra would perhaps yield better results by asking: "Which type is statistically most likely to have sex with animals?"
    Pretty sure that thread has already been started.

    But you're correct. I do like getting inside a Horse. A Horse costume that is. Ideally with a woman. We take turns at being in the lead and controlling where it is going. We move about a lot and it all happens in complete darkness. It's a lot of fun.
    I prefer riding, but I guess it takes all sorts...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  2. #202
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Pretty sure that thread has already been started.

    I prefer riding, but I guess it takes all sorts...
    That thread emerged from ex nihilo after my post was created. It's good when my vacuous suggestions inspire meaningful art.

    As for the Horse costume...that was an analogy. I don't really but was comparing it to the act of sexual intercourse. It would appear that others did not notice either. I've been trying to compare bits of food to sex as well. I will probably succeed when I can be bothered to try.

  3. #203
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    ..that was an analogy.
    You don't say!

    I still prefer riding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  4. #204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    You don't say!

    I still prefer riding.
    Oh yeah riding is fun too. The up and down movement whilst going along becomes strangely pleasant don't you find?

  5. #205
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Oh yeah riding is fun too. The up and down movement whilst going along becomes strangely pleasant don't you find?
    Are you talking about a rising trot?

    A little tame for my blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  6. #206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Are you talking about a rising trot?

    A little tame for my blood.
    Not necessarily. If I'm not mistaken the motion still occurs in a thoroughbred racehorse blasting away at top speed. Sometimes the movement is so strong the rider falls off. Be careful Salome because such activities could end up being back-breaking.

  7. #207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Not necessarily. If I'm not mistaken the motion still occurs in a thoroughbred racehorse blasting away at top speed. Sometimes the movement is so strong the rider falls off. Be careful Salome because such activities could end up being back-breaking.
    As in look what happened to Christopher Reeve I suppose. My family had an old album out recently. I found some pictures of myself riding a horse as a child. I know my grandfather always had horses and I vaguely remember riding them. But I was so young in those pictures and I seriously doubt I received much instruction on what to do. Somehow it seems the people I was around just assumed it was something people should be doing: riding horses. However, it's something that doesn't really appeal to me at all. Those pictures did help me dig up some memories, but they weren't particularly fond memories. I can also remember riding bareback and that was damned uncomfortable. I'd prefer to leave these things to the real equestrians, to people who really want to be doing such things. I'd much rather be driving a car or maybe riding a motorcycle.

  8. #208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sorenx7 View Post
    As in look what happened to Christopher Reeve I suppose. My family had an old album out recently. I found some pictures of myself riding a horse as a child. I know my grandfather always had horses and I vaguely remember riding them. But I was so young in those pictures and I seriously doubt I received much instruction on what to do. Somehow it seems the people I was around just assumed it was something people should be doing: riding horses. However, it's something that doesn't really appeal to me at all. Those pictures did help me dig up some memories, but they weren't particularly fond memories. I can also remember riding bareback and that was damned uncomfortable. I'd prefer to leave these things to the real equestrians, to people who really want to be doing such things. I'd much rather be driving a car or maybe riding a motorcycle.
    Indeed, I don't think I've rode a horse since my school field trip. I wonder what became of those Horses, probably ended up in some burger or something (heh British news.) However I rode a Donkey when I went to Morocco and a Camel in Fuerteventura. An odd experience even if they stunk and shat all over the road. A thumbs up for me. I myself like to run. I often walk and run the five miles to work and the five miles home. Not only is it pleasurable but it makes the imagination go wild. Some of my best fiction ideas in the past have occurred on "the long walk." Shame the best fiction ideas were still a little on the crappy side but what can you do?

  9. #209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Indeed, I don't think I've rode a horse since my school field trip. I wonder what became of those Horses, probably ended up in some burger or something (heh British news.) However I rode a Donkey when I went to Morocco and a Camel in Fuerteventura. An odd experience even if they stunk and shat all over the road. A thumbs up for me. I myself like to run. I often walk and run the five miles to work and the five miles home. Not only is it pleasurable but it makes the imagination go wild. Some of my best fiction ideas in the past have occurred on "the long walk." Shame the best fiction ideas were still a little on the crappy side but what can you do?
    I've always like walking quite a lot. So did Kierkegaard. It's just that I don't have an interesting place to walk in like Copenhagen. Of course, there are other interesting places, but my problem is that they're not close enough to me. Scenery does make a difference to me.

  10. #210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sorenx7 View Post
    I've always like walking quite a lot. So did Kierkegaard. It's just that I don't have an interesting place to walk in like Copenhagen. Of course, there are other interesting places, but my problem is that they're not close enough to me. Scenery does make a difference to me.
    It does for me but the aesthetic quality of the place runs second place to the underlying dynamics of it. When I go for walks I want to reflect, I want to think, to understand, to identify my issues and where solutions may lie. The subconscious realisation of the wind blowing, the birds singing, the trees swaying and the endless flow of passing traffic like some stream perhaps act like an ignition key for the Ne and my mind lights up beyond the standard Fi subjects of evaluation. I can muse upon the arts, sciences, history, philosophy. As we say here in Southern England sometimes "the whole shabang." Whatever I desire. A beautiful but sterile place may not serve any purpose for me unless an object in it stirs reflection in me. Unfortunately I have no love for art or creativity other than my own or what I can find value in. The quintessential philistine perhaps?

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTJ] ENTJs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?
    By Zarathustra in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-06-2016, 06:54 PM
  2. [ENFJ] ENFJs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?
    By Zarathustra in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 10:17 PM
  3. [INFJ] INFJs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?
    By Zarathustra in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 01:47 PM
  4. [INTJ] INTJs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?
    By Zarathustra in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 01:35 PM
  5. [ENFP] ENFPS: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?
    By Zarathustra in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 12:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts