• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP`s do you know of any good anime?

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
I`m looking for some more stuff to watch. I just finished morbido and soul eater, also death note, tri gun, angel beats. any suggestions?
cute+bunny+011.jpg

thanks

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Mirai Nikki, Hellsing, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Elfen Lied, Rosario Vampire, Lucky Star, The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya... I could go on. There is plenty out there. :laugh:

Edit: Of course, as others have said, it really depends on what genre you like.

Last edited:

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Well, what are you favourite types of movies and tv shows? Anime covers as wide a range of genres as any other form of film

Burger King

I have no idea if you saw any of these yet. I don't watch much these days, so the stuff I list is going to be old.

Ghost in the Shell - Contains themes of existentialism/transhumanism/ethics/politics/etc. Can be a bit dry, talky, and convoluted and might require more mental concentration than your average anime. My personal fav.

Dead Leaves - Doesn't require any mental concentration whatsoever. It's just eye candy really. There's so much fuckery, it's beautiful.

Nana - I watched this like 6 years ago on youtube, when youtube wasn't a piece of shit. A chance encounter, a punk rock band, drama, blah blah blah. It's good.

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Baccano! is really good for the Ne/Si axis, and a great story. Very interconnected, a lot of details, worthy of multiple watches.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wolf's Rain (note: you will cry).

Casshern Sins. Masterpiece.

tsumatachi_san

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Baccano! is really good for the Ne/Si axis, and a great story. Very interconnected, a lot of details, worthy of multiple watches.

Wolf's Rain (note: you will cry).

These two - so much!

Also: Clannad (and the second season: After Story), Kanon and Air TV - all very deep, emotional shows. Especially Clannad.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not INFP, but...

Wolf's Rain, definitely.

Chocobo Breeder

I might be an INFP, I don't know yet. But I think Berserk is the best anime I've ever seen, and that's saying something. It's not too long either about 28 episodes I think. Oh and if you watch Twelve Kingdoms, prepare yourself for a lot of info and build-up, then it all comes crashing down when you realize the show was kicked and they stopped making episodes :p. I liked the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, too! Only 13 eps I think. Also Full Metal Alchemist or Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood would be an absolutely great choice if you haven't seen them already. Despite it's popularity it's actually very, VERY good lol. I hear FMA Brotherhood is better, though I haven't seen it, but it's supposed to be an improved version of the original.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I`m looking for some more stuff to watch. I just finished morbido and soul eater, also death note, tri gun, angel beats. any suggestions?
cute+bunny+011.jpg

thanks

I'm an ENFP with strong Fi, so close enough

- Code Geass
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Black Butler
- Rurouni Kenshin
- .hack//sign
- Big Windup
- Gurren Lagann

Chocobo Breeder

I second OHSHC!! - comedy, romance, drama
Here are a few others:
Darker than Black - action, drama, mystery, sci-fi, supernatural
Kino No Tabi - Philosophical, slow lol but deep and satisfying ". . ."
And I've always had a thing for DB, DBZ, DBGT, and Ranma 1/2
An ISFP I know loves Fruits Basket (romance, drama, comedy), a little too mushy for me, but I secretly found it cute and exciting in high school.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Also Full Metal Alchemist or Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood would be an absolutely great choice if you haven't seen them already. Despite it's popularity it's actually very, VERY good lol. I hear FMA Brotherhood is better, though I haven't seen it, but it's supposed to be an improved version of the original.

Brotherhood is more or less completely faithful to the manga, which is to say it is exceptional... it starts off the same as the original series albeit at a quicker pace, but from there the story is quite different and a lot more satisfying. They're best approached as completely different series despite the overlap of characters.

I second the recommendations of Code Geass and Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler as well.

Spice & Wolf is a beautiful one, though as the plot is focused on trading and travel, it's very heavy on dialogue rather than action.

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Brotherhood is more or less completely faithful to the manga, which is to say it is exceptional... it starts off the same as the original series albeit at a quicker pace, but from there the story is quite different and a lot more satisfying. They're best approached as completely different series despite the overlap of characters.

FMA was animated while the manga series was ongoing so they had no choice but to make up their own ending. Brotherhood had the advantage of having the whole story to work from and the 2nd half of it is much, much stronger for it. Some of the episode-long fights at the end were truly epic.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some of the episode-long fights at the end were truly epic.

Agreed. I'm partial to Roy's two-episode, uh... rampage. That was always one of my favourite parts of the manga along with the Ishval volume.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Agreed. I'm partial to Roy's two-episode, uh... rampage. That was always one of my favourite parts of the manga along with the Ishval volume.

Any fight with Fuhrer King Bradley in it.

196464-bradley_large.png

Dat mustache

This thread should be in entertainment.