User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by earthtrekker1775 View Post
    Feelings? Toss them on the bonfire and watch the pretty colors
    Perhaps, but not before a reasonable interrogation. Mine sometimes act as an early warning system that something is wrong, and can provide useful clues to the ensuing investigation.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Glycerine

I typically suppress them and get philosophical about them. People usually get surprised that I have "feelings".

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I didn't really get the op but yeah I guess this is true for me too. I have people I can be vulnerable with and talk about issues. I also have people that make me crazy happy and let me love on them endlessly and I do have tv shows that I cry at all the time.

It was greys anatomy... Every single time I would cry like a baby so much that my throat gets all tight and everything. Haha

I cry easily during movies or tv shows but I also laugh a whole lot or get all ooey gooey from all the sweetness.

My bf gets to be the one who sees me angry the most. Yay him. Haha

Is this what you're talking about op? I feel like I'm missing the real question.
    Yeah I think I read gromit's post and maybe forgot the intent of the OP. I don't really have issues expressing my own feelings. For the most part I know what they are and how to express them and anyone close (they have to be literal and figuratively close :p) gets to hear about it.

What I was referring to is like sometimes I just need an emotional release. I need to be overwhelmed by feelings and just release it all. I can get it from watching youtube videos or tv shows or reading certain stories or whatever. My wife is always like "are you ok?" and she worries about me but she doesn't really get it. I get all cathartic and I just have to let some things out. I don't think it makes sense to her that I'm sitting around crying because I want to.

(ps -- I had to stop watching Grey's Anatomy because it was too much. The general emotions were ok, but it always made me afraid I had some awful disease.)

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I restuffed the seat cushions on a VW Beetle.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    I restuffed the seat cushions on a VW Beetle.
    I farted on your feelings.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    Yeah I think I read gromit's post and maybe forgot the intent of the OP. I don't really have issues expressing my own feelings. For the most part I know what they are and how to express them and anyone close (they have to be literal and figuratively close :p) gets to hear about it.

What I was referring to is like sometimes I just need an emotional release. I need to be overwhelmed by feelings and just release it all. I can get it from watching youtube videos or tv shows or reading certain stories or whatever. My wife is always like "are you ok?" and she worries about me but she doesn't really get it. I get all cathartic and I just have to let some things out. I don't think it makes sense to her that I'm sitting around crying because I want to.

(ps -- I had to stop watching Grey's Anatomy because it was too much. The general emotions were ok, but it always made me afraid I had some awful disease.)
    ughh...i know what you mean! i have that experience with house! fun fun ne paranoia or 6 wing or poor si or whatever the fu@k that crazy ish is haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

The feelings I have in my day to day life are more... fierce, refined, and inconsequential, all at once. When something bothers me at once I work it and meld it to my worldview, figure out why I've made a judgement, and what changes, and how why what when where in my mental landscape is different, and integrate. Feelings I directly experience rarely move me, and serve more to define who I am.

However, I become incredibly emotionally invested in television/movies/theatre, music, and all forms of art. It's very cathartic.
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

Johari -- Nohari

Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Hulk smash!

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    I farted on your feelings.
    He. I bet you did!

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Since no one else is going to say it, it sounds like you need to have good sex.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.