User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by raine_lynn View Post
    In my experience, yes, but I don't have a good theory as to why this happens, unfortunately. However, it may have to do with the fact that it's a judging function; I'm not very familiar with Ti/Te types and how they feel about the opposing function, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were just as opposed.
    I think this article explains the rift between Fi and Fe pretty well. The important point is near the end of the page.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

it that case maybe the hatred comes mostly from the introverted user.
    out of the to of my head i can see Te being more annoying to Ti users than the opposite, Ne being annoying to Ni users, and Si/Se i have NO idea.
    *shrugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by raine_lynn View Post
    In my experience, yes, but I don't have a good theory as to why this happens, unfortunately. However, it may have to do with the fact that it's a judging function; I'm not very familiar with Ti/Te types and how they feel about the opposing function, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were just as opposed.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

cool article. i find it funny when he says in the begg that no one understands Fi, because for me it feels like the easiest, more definite thing in the world.
    regarding the Fi/Fe thing, i don't understand this (part in bold). i just can't grasp it, for me it's crazy:
    "Because Fi judgments are formed independent of cultural convention, IFPs tend to be skeptical of Fe. Since Fe is in many ways more generic and predictable, IFPs can see it as inauthentic and contrived. They fail to recognize that Fe types are not intentionally being fake or insincere, but are being authentic to themselves; not in an Fi sense, but an Fe sense."
    and this was me and my mum (ENFJ):
    "Nonetheless, IFP children can find it extremely difficult, confusing, and damaging if raised by an FJ parent who insists they put on a “happy face.”"

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud of Thunder View Post
    I think this article explains the rift between Fi and Fe pretty well. The important point is near the end of the page.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    "Nonetheless, IFP children can find it extremely difficult, confusing, and damaging if raised by an FJ parent who insists they put on a “happy face.”"
    I think this creates difficulty for any kind of child. When they grow up, they get to hear - you only focus on the negative in a situation! <said FJ> Well no shit. There are no issues with the positive, why would I focus on them? I want to make changes to the negative you fucking retard! You're too busy putting a happy face on every situation, no matter how critical, to even see the difference. Just stick your head back in that hole and get out of my way.

Not targeting any FJ in particular, it's just that general - be happy, no sad face attitude some have.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I think this creates difficulty for any kind of child. When they grow up, they get to hear - you only focus on the negative in a situation! <said FJ> Well no shit. There are no issues with the positive, why would I focus on them? I want to make changes to the negative you fucking retard! You're too busy putting a happy face on every situation, no matter how critical, to even see the difference. Just stick your head back in that hole and get out of my way.
    Interestingly, I get this more now from my INTP SO than I ever did from my FJ/SJ parents. I also have the same response: no need to work on the things that don't need fixing.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

It's a tie between INTJ, ENTJ, ENTP and INFJ

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

I really dislike those types that are dislikable.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Interestingly, I get this more now from my INTP SO than I ever did from my FJ/SJ parents. I also have the same response: no need to work on the things that don't need fixing.
    I use to hear it from my ENFJ, until I explained it like this. Ok, mostly like this but I do think he was willing to see it's the perception of a situation and not simply being a negative person.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

My favorite is the INFJ

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

It's funny that NF's seem to dislike SJ's when SJ's pretty much have the same functions. You'll get along better when you both develop.