User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    But ESTJ hate springs eternal. I expected it on page 1, and there it was. It's on 2 of the 3 pages so far.
    Any type that insists everyone see and do things their way can be hard to take. Some of my best bosses have been STJs though. They are very goal-oriented, and will readily accept new ideas if they are shown how and why they will be useful. They also demonstrated great concern for their employees. My supervisor now is ENFJ and there is much more drama and unpredictablility. It takes much more energy to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    Oh, and robot-like INTxs, who see people only as the sum of their parts. Creepy.
    We usually see far more than the sum of the parts, even when the person doesn't see it him/herself. The problem is that we also see a way to put all that to use, which may not be what the other person had in mind.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Yeah, they probably got most of it out of their system there.

But ESTJ hate springs eternal. I expected it on page 1, and there it was. It's on 2 of the 3 pages so far.

Why am I even reading this thread??
    I ESTJs EJCC. Literally.

extremely rigid ESTJs make me want to punch them
    When my ESTJ is nice and rigid I want to do something else to him.

Oh, and robot-like INTxs, who see people only as the sum of their parts. Creepy.
    My favorite types are ESTJ, INTJ, and INTP, and you managed to hate on all of them bud.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

So, are you trying to tell us that we shouldn't treat people as a conglobation of atoms?
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    So, are you trying to tell us that we shouldn't treat people as a conglobation of atoms?
    That's called a molecule, and it generally has properties quite distinct from those of its elemental components. Start putting molecules together and . . . oh, good grief, just go read a biochem book.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Any type that insists everyone see and do things their way can be hard to take. Some of my best bosses have been STJs though. They are very goal-oriented, and will readily accept new ideas if they are shown how and why they will be useful. They also demonstrated great concern for their employees.
    True this! I think another part of the problem is that people tend to overthink the ESTJs they know, by putting ulterior motives onto them when really they were being direct and up-front the whole time -- or they just don't understand where ESTJ certainty comes from, i.e. the need to deal with the information in front of them and operate with what's available, to avoid being paralyzed by too many variables. They don't understand how easy it is to convince ESTJs of things, compared with types that are actually more rigid than ESTJs even though they don't come across that way (cough INFJs cough).
    My supervisor now is ENFJ and there is much more drama and unpredictablility. It takes much more energy to deal with.
    Oh god, ENFJ drama. I am way too familiar with that! For being a low-drama person, I sure do surround myself with dramatic people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia. View Post
    I ESTJs EJCC. Literally.
    Awwww!
    When my ESTJ is nice and rigid I want to do something else to him.

~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I disliked STJs a lot growing up, but the older I get, the more I'm becoming increasingly aware of their strengths (you know, things like consistency, discipline, routine, hard work...ie all the things ENFPs hate and suck at LOL). they can be a pain in the ass without a dosage of developed Ne, but as long as they have that, we can at least get along.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I don't think in the end it has a whole lot to do with type; there are individuals I dislike and like of every type.

It's more general characteristics that determine whether I like or dislike someone - core traits.

I'm going to tend to strongly dislike people who are ignorant, rude, arrogant, whiny, b*tchy, petty, in a tunnel-vision vortex, take no responsibility,impose their will upon others, etc etc, which has nothing to do with type.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    I???
    Enneagram
    huh sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I don't think in the end it has a whole lot to do with type; there are individuals I dislike and like of every type.

It's more general characteristics that determine whether I like or dislike someone - core traits.

I'm going to tend to strongly dislike people who are ignorant, rude, arrogant, whiny, b*tchy, petty, in a tunnel-vision vortex, take no responsibility,impose their will upon others, etc etc, which has nothing to do with type.
    Yep, I agree. There are a lot of personality traits that aren't inherently connected to type per-se; any type can be cruel or kind, and I guess it's the reasons for it that are going to be different?

Personally I can't stand people who act like they're entitled to things.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    the older I get, the more I'm becoming increasingly aware of their strengths (you know, things like consistency, discipline, routine, hard work...ie all the things ENFPs hate and suck at LOL)
    But that is why they are so fantastic! If you keep them around, you will get better at these things, too. My SJ mom and SJ boyfriend are such good influences on me. My mom has always taken care of all the practical stuff I am naturally terrible at, and she has taught me how to take care of those things in the process. My SJ boyfriend encourages me to be early and to take care of myself, he keeps me abreast of what's going on in the world, he calms my endless Ne worries, and he takes care of me when I just completely epically fail at real life, which is relatively often. And he makes me laugh. He is so soothing.

It occurs to me that part of my amazement with them is that I am soooo sp-last.

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Amen. I think what kills me the most is false self-promotion. Just shut up. If you're that great, people will notice. Presenting yourself well is one thing, but making everything about how great you are when you really aren't is abhorrent.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

ExFJs?

Nothing against them, but their Fe is just oozing all over the place. Most of them act like they like you a lot even if they hate you, so they just vent by talking behind your back. Fi's phony radar goes off the map around them.