User Tag List

First 12345 Last

defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I agree. Once I tried INTP Central and it was an epic fail.
    My most recent run-in was the INTP facebook page. That place is frightening. However a lot of them were mistyped ISTPs or INFJs....
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

Johari -- Nohari

Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    What? No one mentioned INTPs yet?
    Nor INTJs. I was expecting us to receive prompt mention, but perhaps everyone has been duly indoctrinated by the ENFPs and their Fetishists thread.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Nor INTJs. I was expecting us to receive prompt mention, but perhaps everyone has been duly indoctrinated by the ENFPs and their Fetishists thread.
    Hey, you already know how I adore INTs.

edit: 'copiously' being how
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

Johari -- Nohari

Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I adore almost every INTP I know.

As for me, I generally have a hard time getting along with SJ types. It's not that they bug me so much (though sometimes they do drive me nuts if I perceive they are trying to control me or prevent me from freely expressing myself), it's just that I seem to bug the crap out of them. This is particularly true of ISTJs., though I can think of one ISTJ who likes me a lot. SJs tend to think of me as flaky. I'm many things (such as easily distracted and unconventional)... but I'm not flaky.
    ENFP with kick*ss Te | 7w8 so | ♀

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

ENTPs can be funny, but most (not all) I met weren't pleasant to be around.

Quote Originally Posted by raine_lynn View Post
    As an INFP I supremely dislike ESFJs, though it may be personal bias. In my experience, we have a lot of ideological differences. Is this a common experience for INFPs? How about other NFs?
    I like ESFJs... The ones I knew were nice and caring.
    The opposite of those ENTPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    What? No one mentioned INTPs yet?
    I like most INTPs I know! My SO is one.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I don't really experience typical NF issues with SJs or NFP issues with Fe. I mean, on some level I do, but for the most part they're low-level and passing concerns. To me, SJs are generally straightforward and easy to get along with, and willing to break with their established ways if you give them a clear, trustworthy reason for why doing so would improve things. Fe is a method of helping everyone get what they want. If you try to be patient with it, instead of fighting it, it can be warm and nurturing.

On the other hand, I do seem to frequently clash with ENTJs. They are generally smart and passionate, but come on too strong for me, and without the straightforward Si that makes ESTJs easy to trust. I think I have the most trouble with the 8w7 variety. Of course, cp6 and 8 are well-documented to have issues. The 8w7 very-outgoing-and-confronting style gets protective 6w7 me all up in arms before any real exchange even occurs.

We think it's funny to convince other people you're sweet little fluffy harmless puppies and then laugh as we watch them discover the true horrors of your type.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    We think it's funny to convince other people you're sweet little fluffy harmless puppies and then laugh as we watch them discover the true horrors of your type.
    In that case, do carry on. It might prove instructive as well as entertaining.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Step into my office. Luv Deluxe's Avatar
    MBTI
    NiSe
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

I think I have the most trouble with ESTJs. SJs in general are harder for me to deal with. There are a few in my life whom I consider very good friends, but even at our best, there is a certain disconnect; they seem to regard me as too playful, too impractical, and comparably irresponsible. I can tell when my actions make them uncomfortable, and I can't explain myself to them because I'm not sure they'd be able to suspend their disapproval long enough to sympathize. They have a tendency to make me feel bad.
    AMERICAN TRASH
    Ni > Se > Fe > Ti
    7w6 cp
    so SX it hurts
    Sanguine/Choleric
    Chaotic Good

~ Gryffindor on the streets, Slytherin in the sheets ~

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Yeah, they probably got most of it out of their system there.

But ESTJ hate springs eternal. I expected it on page 1, and there it was. It's on 2 of the 3 pages so far.

Why am I even reading this thread??
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

It always depends on how healthy they are.

Manipulative ESFJs and extremely rigid ESTJs make me want to punch them (my best friend is an amazing ESFJ though)

I also tend to constantly have misunderstandings with xSFPs (especially ESFPs), it's like talking to a very flaky person from a different planet who is only out to have fun, fun, fun, which gets a bit boring after a while. I just find it really hard to rely on them or trust their promises.

Oh, and robot-like INTxs, who see people only as the sum of their parts. Creepy.