User Tag List

First 891011 Last

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

More the people than the type, but worst experience has been with ESFx and some ISxJs. My mum is an ESFP. I am the first to say to her some things need doing, like actually figuring out the most cost effective groceries instead of just buying food. She's also a 9w8 and very anti-intellectual most of the time. My ex was probably an ESFJ. God did she seem patronizing. And an ISTJ friend of mine barely tries anything new. Blame immature Si.

I;m seeing a lot of ESFJ INFP love in here.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
    What??? Noo!!!! I'm feeling a misunderstood INFJ now. (If you could only see I'm rigid because I'm right... )

My INTP dad has a tendency to want to "fix" everything (ie change things to suit his preference) because something to the effect of "if we could just understand things through his eyes, we would see that he is right." Like he'll come into a room and adjust the blinds or turn on the fan or other little things like that, because he feels logically that things should be a certain way. Lmao...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

omg, are you my sister??? that's my dad! i thought he was an INTJ, but now i'm rethinking (although hey, maybe its connected with OCD rather than type!?)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post

My INTP dad has a tendency to want to "fix" everything (ie change things to suit his preference) because something to the effect of "if we could just understand things through his eyes, we would see that he is right." Like he'll come into a room and adjust the blinds or turn on the fan or other little things like that, because he feels logically that things should be a certain way. Lmao...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud of Thunder View Post
    Is that sarcasm?
    No I really like the INFJ.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

Often what we like is not what we need.

That said, it seems most of you base your dislikes on observations on few people in particular contexts.

I have found pretty much all types have had worth for me and have caused me harm.

Although I am not an NF.

EDIT: Yes, strong Fe caretakers might be hard for kids attempting to establish themselves as individuals. Notice how context dependent this is though.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

I don't dislike any type the most, though I tend to get along poorly with ESTJs. Or, they tend to be annoyed by me. However, I would go so far as to say that anyone who is their authentic self and pursuing contentedness/happiness in their life is someone who I will eventually warm up to. I tend to be irritated by people who want everything to be facts/yes or no/black and white, by people who won't make a choice or give an opinion, and by people who are always out to "win" every conversation.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    612 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII

Hmm...I wouldn't say I dislike an mbti type...I'd say I am intimidated by certain mbti + enneagram types:
    EJ + 3
    Fi + 4
    IT + 5
    EP + 7
    Te + 8
    I relate to the other enneagram types in some way. And, I think these combos kind of enhance the stereotypical traits of those types. As for socionics, the intensity of all betas and gammas scares me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by raine_lynn View Post
    What types do you tend to butt heads with most, and why?

As an INFP I supremely dislike ESFJs, though it may be personal bias. In my experience, we have a lot of ideological differences. Is this a common experience for INFPs? How about other NFs?
    Haha my best friends are INFP and ESFJ and just got married. They are quite the couple.

I don't gel well with ENTPs (bossy, combative) and despite loving some INFPs test my patience (overly emotional)

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

My type dislike varies a lot actually... A couple of years ago when I started here I loved INTP's, didn't like ESTJ's, now it's flipped a bit, or I don't really have an opinion on either... INTP's can drive me nuts now that I kind of get them, mystery is gone. And I hated INTJ's for a while, and now I really like them and am usually happy to meet one... Only people I have consistently disliked is STP's, but if they are the mellowed/ low intensity kind then I like them too. I consistently like sfj's, istj's, entj's, xnfp's, and xsfp's and never went through a dislike phase with any of those types.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

I'm pretty good at typing people when I know them well, but most of the people I haven't liked I also haven't gotten to know well...because I don't care to. I will say that, of those I do know well, I tend to not like ESFJ. The one I'm thinking of in particular has way too overly-sweet and insincere a personality (I prefer savory and straight-shooting). She's also closed-minded, obsessed with boring details (never stops talking about work), and generally just really a chore to be around. I butt heads with my mom, which is probably just normal, but she's an ISTJ. She always tries to force me to choose logic over emotions :-) HAH! That'll never happen... I suspect that many of the people I haven't liked have been ESFPs or ESFJs. I suspect some harsher people who've made me feel embarrassed or left out in the past have been NTs in general.
    ♕ ENFP ♡ 7w6 sx/sp ♕