User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Your hypothesis, which I would have hoped was contextually evident, as I clearly stated this in my penultimate post. If you are both reading and understanding what I am saying there should be no need for guesswork:

Bluewing: You seemed by your numerous requests for me to elaborate on what I was saying either to be having difficulty in comprehending me, or to have a real wish for me to analyse your hypothesis in more detail. If you would like me to show you in more detail how your argument is flawed by your subjectivity and emotiveness, I would be delighted to do so on another thread in a more appropriate location, such as the phillosophy or psycholgy sub-forums. I am not going to do so further on this thread, however, as it has recieved far too much attention already and has become hijacked by discussion of your hypothesis since you posted. Please set up a thread for this purpose, inform me of it, and restate your original premise, and I would be happy to discuss ithe subject with you further.
    You are demonstrating precisely the lack of contextual awareness that I mentioned in my first response to you. This tends to confirm my own hypotheis about your difficulties in processing external data:

You have typed yourself as INTP - I can believe that, as a core weakness of the natural INTP process is often in data collection, where insufficient focus on obtaining accurate information through perceptive Ni may result in formulating a theory that though logically sound in itself, is lacking in external applicability through omission of key data.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    I might not be understanding your position.
    My position, demystified: "BlueWing is full of it."

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Your hypothesis, which I would have hoped was contextually evident, as I clearly stated this in my penultimate post. If you are both reading and understanding what I am saying there should be no need for guesswork:

You are demonstrating precisely the lack of contextual awareness that I mentioned in my first response to you. This tends to confirm my own hypotheis about your difficulties in processing external data:
    Your thesis:.......

Your axiom:.......

Your premises

Premise 1:.....

Premise 2:...........

Your thoughts are too confused at this point.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Sigh, you're like one of those people who insists that everyone talks their language, as the other language/culture is inferior. Allow me to borrow from Harry Potter and go: 'Broaden your mind!'
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Sigh, you're like one of those people who insists that everyone talks their language, as the other language/culture is inferior. Allow me to borrow from Harry Potter and go: 'Broaden your mind!'
    Yeah, how narrow-minded of me to expect that people make sense! Anything that feels right should be fine! So don't you worry my friend, your feelings really are valid. Just try not to think too much okay?
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

You appear to be confused yourself. I was attempting to state neither an axiom nor premises. We can do this on the separate thread for this purpose, if you like. I think it would be more appropriate there. Again, you are displaying lack of contextual awareness by asking me to state either thesis, axiom or premises when these things are not relevant to what I am actually saying.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    You appear to be confused yourself. I was attempting to state neither an axiom nor premises. .
    If that is the case then you do not have an argument, or simply do not have anything worthwhile to contribute.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    which would make sense...if jack is right about him being an istj

sorry to you other istj's...but you know you kinda do that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

You are continuing to evade my initial request. In fact you have not even given me any evidence that you understood it.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    which would make sense...if jack is right about him being an istj
    Yeah, not just me, Nocaps too. *eats apple*