User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

Results 171 to 180 of 228

  1. #171
    Reason vs Being ragashree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    Your hypothesis, which I would have hoped was contextually evident, as I clearly stated this in my penultimate post. If you are both reading and understanding what I am saying there should be no need for guesswork:

    Bluewing: You seemed by your numerous requests for me to elaborate on what I was saying either to be having difficulty in comprehending me, or to have a real wish for me to analyse your hypothesis in more detail. If you would like me to show you in more detail how your argument is flawed by your subjectivity and emotiveness, I would be delighted to do so on another thread in a more appropriate location, such as the phillosophy or psycholgy sub-forums. I am not going to do so further on this thread, however, as it has recieved far too much attention already and has become hijacked by discussion of your hypothesis since you posted. Please set up a thread for this purpose, inform me of it, and restate your original premise, and I would be happy to discuss ithe subject with you further.
    You are demonstrating precisely the lack of contextual awareness that I mentioned in my first response to you. This tends to confirm my own hypotheis about your difficulties in processing external data:

    You have typed yourself as INTP - I can believe that, as a core weakness of the natural INTP process is often in data collection, where insufficient focus on obtaining accurate information through perceptive Ni may result in formulating a theory that though logically sound in itself, is lacking in external applicability through omission of key data.

  2. #172
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    I might not be understanding your position.
    My position, demystified: "BlueWing is full of it."

  3. #173
    Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx
    Posts
    3,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Your hypothesis, which I would have hoped was contextually evident, as I clearly stated this in my penultimate post. If you are both reading and understanding what I am saying there should be no need for guesswork:



    You are demonstrating precisely the lack of contextual awareness that I mentioned in my first response to you. This tends to confirm my own hypotheis about your difficulties in processing external data:
    Your thesis:.......

    Your axiom:.......

    Your premises

    Premise 1:.....

    Premise 2:...........

    Your thoughts are too confused at this point.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

    “No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

    My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

  4. #174
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Sigh, you're like one of those people who insists that everyone talks their language, as the other language/culture is inferior. Allow me to borrow from Harry Potter and go: 'Broaden your mind!'
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  5. #175
    Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx
    Posts
    3,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Sigh, you're like one of those people who insists that everyone talks their language, as the other language/culture is inferior. Allow me to borrow from Harry Potter and go: 'Broaden your mind!'
    Yeah, how narrow-minded of me to expect that people make sense! Anything that feels right should be fine! So don't you worry my friend, your feelings really are valid. Just try not to think too much okay?
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

    “No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

    My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

  6. #176
    Reason vs Being ragashree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    You appear to be confused yourself. I was attempting to state neither an axiom nor premises. We can do this on the separate thread for this purpose, if you like. I think it would be more appropriate there. Again, you are displaying lack of contextual awareness by asking me to state either thesis, axiom or premises when these things are not relevant to what I am actually saying.

  7. #177
    Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx
    Posts
    3,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    You appear to be confused yourself. I was attempting to state neither an axiom nor premises. .
    If that is the case then you do not have an argument, or simply do not have anything worthwhile to contribute.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

    “No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

    My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

  8. #178
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Sigh, you're like one of those people who insists that everyone talks their language, as the other language/culture is inferior. Allow me to borrow from Harry Potter and go: 'Broaden your mind!'
    which would make sense...if jack is right about him being an istj

    sorry to you other istj's...but you know you kinda do that.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  9. #179
    Reason vs Being ragashree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    You are continuing to evade my initial request. In fact you have not even given me any evidence that you understood it.

  10. #180
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    which would make sense...if jack is right about him being an istj
    Yeah, not just me, Nocaps too. *eats apple*

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] 10 Minute YT Rant on "INFJ Imposters"
    By Mal12345 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-11-2014, 06:23 PM
  2. [ENTP] Rant on ENTPs
    By Blackwater in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 10:20 AM
  3. A short rant on chivalry
    By Sniffles in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 09:37 PM
  4. [INTP] Rant on INTPs
    By ygolo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 230
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 11:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO