User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Default Dude...try a different perspective...

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    Are NF's loyal? IME... No. They are flighty. Never have their priorities straight. For people who are so "people-orientated" a lot of them dont have many close friends.

IME Sp and Sj are far more loyal. Sticking with their true friends when they most need them. NFs are so wrapped up in themselves. I think they are the most selfish people out there. Ever talk to an NF on the phone? Garauntee the conversation will always find a way back to the NF's favorite topic.... themself.

However, NF's are prone to the "holding onto a shitty relationship way too long" syndrome. Could that even be considered loyal? It seems like something else to me. Neediness, clinginess. Not loyalty.

They're also hypocrites. Will leech onto you and depend on you for everything. For emotional stability. For friendship. Will want to share their whole life with you. They want to tell you all their problems. But as soon as you need them for something, it's never as important as when THEY have a problem.

These are the type of people... You could save their life one day. And they next day they would end your friendship because they need to "find themself and start over".
    What in hell did YOU do to the NF? Most NFs are very aware of emotional injustice/unkindness and will not be happy about it. If you have prompted an NF to do the runner...they are probably...running...for...a...reason...

Sunshine8

'A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.'
    - Caskie Stinnett

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Well, I for one tend to think that F type people are the better end of the bargain, be it NF or SF. Humanity would not survive without such souls.

Just wanted to put that out there.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Are NF's loyal? IME... No. They are flighty. Never have their priorities straight. For people who are so "people-orientated" a lot of them dont have many close friends.
    I have many close friends, who I have known over an extended period... Samantha - 5 years, Anastasia - 6 years, Lydia - 15 years, Celine - 17 years.

If these girls don't drop me, I'm planning on knowing them forever

Several other friendships I have are all intimate... I do not have any casual friends.

IME Sp and Sj are far more loyal. Sticking with their true friends when they most need them. NFs are so wrapped up in themselves. I think they are the most selfish people out there. Ever talk to an NF on the phone? Garauntee the conversation will always find a way back to the NF's favorite topic.... themself.
    I rarely offer information about myself unless grilled. Most of my friends do the talking (which is not a complaint), I eagerly soak it up. I think what you may be referring to here are the extroverts... most of my extrovert friends focus on themselves for a topic (also not a complaint).
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

However, NF's are prone to the "holding onto a shitty relationship way too long" syndrome. Could that even be considered loyal? It seems like something else to me. Neediness, clinginess. Not loyalty.

They're also hypocrites. Will leech onto you and depend on you for everything. For emotional stability. For friendship. Will want to share their whole life with you. They want to tell you all their problems. But as soon as you need them for something, it's never as important as when THEY have a problem.

These are the type of people... You could save their life one day. And they next day they would end your friendship because they need to "find themself and start over".
    I disagree strongly with what u are saying but of course I'm the flighty and hypocrite ENFP who do not take too seriously what you are writing...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Hey sakuraba,

I'm really sorry you have had these rough experiences. Having friends who do not see as much value in you as you place in them is really saddening. Without any intention of making you more upset or frustrated, could you imagine the possibility that you were the factor that finally had someone end these relationships for a reason? Most of the NF's I know (the developed and underdeveloped ones) have strong values that lead them to "toughing it out" in relationships romantic and friendship because they see the potential for growth personally and interpersonally. For a person (And this can apply to any type at all) who recognizes the consequences of their decisions on the other person in a relationship, ending something dangerous and unhealthy can become very difficult. Even and especially when all logic points to run. If person A's life was rescued by person B, but person B was just not the right fit for person A, does A owe B a lifetime of accepting whatever treatment (healthy or abusive) they throw their way?

There is a difference between loyalty and finding the right fit with people.

I hope you are less ranty and more peaceful now about your experience. All the best!

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Oh, you NFs. sakuraba was probably drunk when he/she wrote this, and has been banned for a couple of weeks.

Oh, lol, also, sakuraba is most likely ENFP.

MBTI
    INTP

Is ENFP.

An NTP would have switched to different flaming tactics.

They hate the same old boring thing.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    Zzzz

I'm sure sakuraba has been confined to the graveyard before, though probably not for this thread.

+ NF People, it was many months ago when this thread began... The fight is over.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

......there is no fight we care about this person's problem...........

I think I just NF'd all over myself.....

Banned
    MBTI
    type

lol caring.