• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] New Forum for INFJs

jason_m

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
There is a new forum that has been started - INFJs • Index page. I told the administrator that I'd spread the word about it, so here I am. It is primarily intended for INFJs, but any type is welcome. (I joined, and I'm not even an INFJ). I encourage anyone who wants to join to sign up for membership.

Jason

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Here's his rant on...many things. (See: Random Shit)

The language is pretty inflammatory, as is the message.

His tenure on INTPc was less than auspicious.

Atomic Fiend

Here's his rant on...many things. (See: Random Shit)

The language is pretty inflammatory, as is the message.

His tenure on INTPc was less than auspicious.

Ahh, I see.

I don't plan on registering somewhere where he's in charge.

file cabinet

I was skeptical there'd be a need for a full blown INFJ forum after reading this:
Why a mailing list? Why not a bulletin board?

From time to time, a new subscriber will propose that the INFJ mailing list convert to a bulletin board (aka forum) format. Please don't! The INFJ-List has already tried this without success. A forum was set up as an experiment, and it died due to lack of interest. The majority of list members like the list the way it is. Many members enjoy the sense of community from the INFJ-List and feel that a bulletin board is too informal. The locking of threads on a bulletin board also does not suit our conversational style very well. Possibly the success of the INFJ-List and the long-term failure of our attempts at a bulletin board format reflect an overall preference of the INFJ type for the privacy and security of the subscription e-mail format.

If you prefer to participate in a bulletin board type format, then we suggest you explore that alternative independently. As of the time of this writing, February 2005, here are the INFJ forums we have found on the Internet: INFJ - Message Board - Yuku, infjopen : Messages : 5559-5588 of 5588, and SU INFJ: Are you an INFJ?.

Note that the INFJ-List has existed since 1994, whereas attempts to maintain an INFJ bulletin board usually have not lasted longer than several months. The present subscription e-mail list format has proven itself against the test of time; the bulletin board format has not.
Source: INFJ Mailing List

That doesn't mean your forum can't be a success... just give it time and share it with the right people.

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
good lord. I was happy to be an ENTP until I saw that.

Martoon

perdu fleur par bologne
MBTI Type
INTP
According to personalitypage, the INFJ is the ideal match for the ENTP. Clearly, ShaiGar is attempting to assemble all the INFJs into a harem, so he can select a mate.

Oh, you lucky INFJ ladies.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
According to personalitypage, the INFJ is the ideal match for the ENTP. Clearly, ShaiGar is attempting to assemble all the INFJs into a harem, so he can select a mate.

Oh, you lucky INFJ ladies.
According to Typelogic.com... "the concept of 'poetic justice' is appealing to the INFJ."

:popc1:

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I'll give anyone a chance.

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'll give anyone a chance.

Then go join that forum!

(I already have, by the way.)

And to the rest of you, why must you think of the forum in terms of ShaiGar? He is the administrator, but I think he will not inject any of himself into the forum. It is to be defined by its members; we just need more of those.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...And to the rest of you, why must you think of the forum in terms of ShaiGar? He is the administrator, but I think he will not inject any of himself into the forum...

Good, I'd prefer not to be injected by him.

... oh wait, sorry, thought this was the bitchslap thread. :blush:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
The biggest problem I foresee is inadequate moderation by INFJ standards. That was how one of the forums in fc's post imploded. It was unmoderated, the owner was not an INFJ and flat out refused to do any moderating. The few active members abandoned it to the invading troll.