User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

for some reason the idea of an INFJ forum doesn't really interest me. i like discussion with lots of types.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    The biggest problem I foresee is inadequate moderation by INFJ standards. That was how one of the forums in fc's post imploded. It was unmoderated, the owner was not an INFJ and flat out refused to do any moderating. The few active members abandoned it to the invading troll.
    I do think ShaiGar will do an okay job with the moderating. Perhaps many people do not realize that he has a number of facades that he presents. So far at the new INFJ forum, he has been professional and responsible. I guess he is adapting his mode over there for that purpose.

It looks cute (resembles the ENTP.org). I'll join.
    Introverted (I) 57.14% Extroverted (E) 42.86%
    Intuitive (N) 66.67% Sensing (S) 33.33%
    Feeling (F) 61.54% Thinking (T) 38.46%
    Judging (J) 51.22% Perceiving (P) 48.78%

Your type is: INFJ

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

*chuckles* wonder how long this INFJ forum might last...

Darn me and my curiosity...

MBTI
    JIxT

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of York View Post
    I do think ShaiGar will do an okay job with the moderating. Perhaps many people do not realize that he has a number of facades that he presents. So far at the new INFJ forum, he has been professional and responsible. I guess he is adapting his mode over there for that purpose.
    I think so too. He has proved that he can be serious when he wants to be (although I must add that it is quite rare).
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    *chuckles* wonder how long this INFJ forum might last...

Darn me and my curiosity...
    People were naysaying the INTJ Forum too, but now it is on par with this one...after just 8 1/2 months.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    The biggest problem I foresee is inadequate moderation by INFJ standards. That was how one of the forums in fc's post imploded. It was unmoderated, the owner was not an INFJ and flat out refused to do any moderating. The few active members abandoned it to the invading troll.
    INFPgc doesn't tolerate trolls. Hopefully the new INFJ board will be the same.

MBTI
    INTP

Default I Don't Understand

It seems to me that ShaiGar is kind of a goof, but does that give you reason to boycott his site? What's the reasoning - ShaiGar isn't a serious person, therefore, nothing he does is of value? And for the people who got upset because he used foul language - oh Lordy! do I ever agree with you (sarcasm).

Jason

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Martoon View Post
    According to personalitypage, the INFJ is the ideal match for the ENTP. Clearly, ShaiGar is attempting to assemble all the INFJs into a harem, so he can select a mate.

Oh, you lucky INFJ ladies.
    That made me laugh, Martoon.

Lucky, indeed!

MBTI
    ENTJ

Default Updates

Some updates concerning the INFJ forum:

Motor Jax and I are now administrators. (It seems ShaiGar is giving us the reins pretty much for moderating and building the forum, though he will fund it and occasionally work on it.)

ShaiGar has decided that once the forum has reached a certain size (50 members with a good average number of posts), he will move it to vBulletin. He has the funding set aside, but he wants to make sure that there is enough interest before he puts so much money into it.

I would like to hear suggestions from those who are interested in or have already joined concerning the layout of the forum. I am talking mainly about the topic titles and such.

If you want one at vBulletin (which I also definitely prefer), then hurry up and join and make posts! The faster it grows, the sooner we can move.