User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which ENFP subtype are you?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFP-Ne

13 50.00%
  • ENFP-Fi

6 23.08%
  • I am not an ENFP

7 26.92%
First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Whatever that response is means nothing to me.

If you prefer fi and use it more you're a freakin infp
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Actually, I've wandered across this division in Socionics before, and was appreciative of the idea. I would classify myself as ENFP-Fi.

ENFP-Ne subtype: noticeably more extroverted, bubbly and sociable. [...]
    ENFP-Fi subtype: outwardly more subdued, but internally more fiery, passionate and convicted.
    Having read the descriptions, I would think this subtype has more to do with what you extravert. For an ENFP, I tend to extravert more Fi + Te, and tend to keep more of my Ne to myself, even though it is the grand motivator behind almost all of my cognitive efforts. I tend to be rather quiet and serious in the grand scheme of ENFPdom.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

actually, thanks for this thread @Elfboy. it made me think some shit, and i might actually be enfp-fi (if that category even exists!!)....you're still a big bullshitter @Elfboy but i guess that if it makes me reason about stuff, then it's ok

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    actually, thanks for this thread @Elfboy. it made me think some shit, and i might actually be enfp-fi (if that category even exists!!)....you're still a big bullshitter @Elfboy but i guess that if it makes me reason about stuff, then it's ok
    how is a proposed, hypothetical theory that makes people think/reevaluate bullshit? it would be bullshit if I tried to claim it as fact, but as it stands now, it's nothing more than a brainstormed hypothetical theory that offers a explanation into the differences between people of the same type. it's interesting that scientists (not just you) are often the first to scorn new ideas, as I would have imagined a scientist as someone who enjoys making new discoveries. absence of proof is absence of prove, we have no disagreement there, but absence of proof does not mean proof of absence.
    again, this is not just you, but I really get tired of being put in a scapegoat/ridiculed position every time I propose a new idea or start a new trend. why do people who support tradition get so much more respect than people who are innovative and exploratory?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    again, this is not just you, but I really get tired of being put in a scapegoat/ridiculed position every time I propose a new idea or start a new trend. why do people who support tradition get so much more respect than people who are innovative and exploratory?
    Because, put simply, most people are hesitant to spend their resources (time, mental energy, etc.) on something that has low or unknown potential to improve their quality of life. On the other hand, something backed by science or tradition has a higher likelihood of good results, and therefore people are more willing to risk their resources on it.

I recently read someone point out (maybe in the xNFP-INTJ thread?) that non-ENFPs are much quicker to eliminate ideas, whereas Ne doms enjoy endlessly exploring and weighting ideas that others may consider but more rapidly sort into the "less useful" category.

It may also have something to do with the frequency with which you suggest new things. Statistics suggest that most new ideas are not great, and sheer volume suggests that most of yours will not be great - no personal offense intended.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

actually, thanks for this thread @Elfboy. it made me think some shit, and i might actually be enfp-fi (if that category even exists!!)
    Told you!!!!

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

I <3 enfps too! @Lady X
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

i think there's something here that's not coming across well, let me try:
    i have no problem that you try to talk about stuff/present new theories. but (as i've told you before), it's crucial that you make it know that this is your personal opinion and not some established fact.
    also, and since you mention scientists, scientists are normally open to new ideas, but there must be a context of where that idea is coming from, what it's being based on, what the reasoning is, the probability that it is true/applicable etc. you still fail, imo, to present the context for your ideas.
    advance, but with responsibility/accountability. imo. (otherwise, it is like immature ejaculation, if you can get that picture and apply it to what I'm saying)

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

i think there's something here that's not coming across well, let me try:
    i have no problem that you try to talk about stuff/present new theories. but (as i've told you before), it's crucial that you make it know that this is your personal opinion and not some established fact.
    also, and since you mention scientists, scientists are normally open to new ideas, but there must be a context of where that idea is coming from, what it's being based on, what the reasoning is, the probability that it is true/applicable etc. you still fail, imo, to present the context for your ideas.
    advance, but with responsibility/accountability. imo. (otherwise, it is like immature ejaculation, if you can get that picture and apply it to what I'm saying)
    are you saying years of observing people IRL and interacting with confirmed ENFPs don't count for something?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Hold up - Darth Vader is ENFP??
    My thoughts exactly
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."--Ambrose Redmoon

. . . metamorphosing . . .