User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which ENFP subtype are you?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFP-Ne

13 50.00%
  • ENFP-Fi

6 23.08%
  • I am not an ENFP

7 26.92%
First 1234 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    ENFP Te.
    I considered making a description for this combination, but I decided not to. if you'd like to though, be my guest
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Whoops...I was responding to Angela Franco and forgot to answer. I would probably consider myself the ENFP- Ne.

Or not. I see Lady X was having difficult deciding between those two and I can understand that. I may sorta flip back and forth between the two.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I considered making a description for this combination, but I decided not to. if you'd like to though, be my guest
    Oh, I wasn't being serious just Ne-ing an answer. Actually, when my Te was at apex, it was a sign of things being very wrong. It wasn't cool.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I don't believe in Jung cognitive functions theory so find some other way to create ENFP subtypes, like the Jar Jar Clown subtype, or the Willy Wonka Magician type.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

I am so glad that there was a poll option which allowed all of us non-ENFPs to participate should we choose to do so.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    I am so glad that there was a poll option which allowed all of us non-ENFPs to participate should we choose to do so.
    it was more a polite way of asking non-ENFPs not to vote for one of the two subtypes, as they are not ENFPs at all and that would skew the data.
    glad you liked the poll though
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I don't believe in Jung cognitive functions theory so find some other way to create ENFP subtypes, like the Jar Jar Clown subtype, or the Willy Wonka Magician type.
    This is good actually because there totally is like a rock star version, the Zany comedian or like the philosophical sage type or flamboyant hippy etc etc
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

oh really? well, we can spend the day talking about how the sun spins around the earth, but at the end of the day it doesn't, it's useless and we haven't learned anything in the process. and worst, we might even fool some people into believing that the sun spins around the earth.

all the people so far have said enfp-ne. if it continues, it will mean that all enfp's are enfp's-ne. in fact, Ne is our dominant function, so that's the way its going to be. If your Fi is over the moon, then I'm guessing you are an INFP, not an ENFP (oh, i took the test actually, you find it in my profile. my point was not to be so categorical with the order of the functions, but to express an idea, which is the one i just expressed now).

so if we're going to discuss a new theory, then at least i expect to see some logic or context behind the formulation of that theory (and i wasn't the one who talked about hard-science, you did. if i'm not mistaken, even in psychology there is the concept of a reference). or, if you want to talk about something absurd, at least make it clear that it's something absurd that you came up with and not a scientific evidence, so that i can bypass it and not think i'm learning something (wrong) in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Right. 'Cause everything we talk about on here is hard-science and backed-up by the appropriate references.

I have never, ever met or interacted via the internet with an ENFP whose functions broke down in that order. I would love to look at your scores!!! Care to take a test? . I am Ne>Fi>Ni>Ti>Fe>Se>Te>Si (or something like that - they are posted in that thread).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    oh really? well, we can spend the day talking about how the sun spins around the earth, but at the end of the day it doesn't, it's useless and we haven't learned anything in the process. and worst, we might even fool some people into believing that the sun spins around the earth.

all the people so far have said enfp-ne. if it continues, it will mean that all enfp's are enfp's-ne. in fact, Ne is our dominant function, so that's the way its going to be. If your Fi is over the moon, then I'm guessing you are an INFP, not an ENFP (oh, i took the test actually, you find it in my profile. my point was not to be so categorical with the order of the functions, but to express an idea, which is the one i just expressed now).

so if we're going to discuss a new theory, then at least i expect to see some logic or context behind the formulation of that theory (and i wasn't the one who talked about hard-science, you did. if i'm not mistaken, even in psychology there is the concept of a reference). or, if you want to talk about something absurd, at least make it clear that it's something absurd that you came up with and not a scientific evidence, so that i can bypass it and not think i'm learning something (wrong) in the process.
    I've repeated myself twice that I came up with it myself. for an ENFP, you sure don't have a lot of patience for people proposing new theories and ideas.
    actually, I started the same thread on personalitycafe and most of the people who have answered there are ENFP-Fi (in fact, I don't think that you are the Ne subtype. far too serious and emotionally intense)
    http://personalitycafe.com/enfp-foru...-subtypes.html
    Edit: 9 people from the personality cafe thread (10 if you include yours truly) identify more with ENFP-Fi
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

far too serious and emotionally intense is a compliment. thanks
    (but you are wrong. you know, i'd love to actually meet you in real life, so you'd see)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I've repeated myself twice that I came up with it myself. for an ENFP, you sure don't have a lot of patience for people proposing new theories and ideas.
    actually, I started the same thread on personalitycafe and most of the people who have answered there are ENFP-Fi (in fact, I don't think that you are the Ne subtype. far too serious and emotionally intense)
    http://personalitycafe.com/enfp-foru...-subtypes.html
    Edit: 9 people from the personality cafe thread (10 if you include yours truly) identify more with ENFP-Fi