User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    HAHAHA! Very apt ENFP 7w6 traits. [says the fellow ENFP 7w6]

Don't worry, knowing many ENFP females IRL, we can all be unique snowflakes and still be cut from a similar cloth or serve a similar social function.
    Haha, indeed, very common traces from ENFPs, except for the fact I'm a male ENFP. But these ENFP 7w6 traits are as common to women as is it to men, right?

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    Haha, indeed, very common traces from ENFPs, except for the fact I'm a male ENFP. But these ENFP 7w6 traits are as common to women as is it to men, right?
    Haha! Yes, indeed. I don't think I know any male ENFP 7w6 folks. I do know a 7w8 though or maybe it's 8w7.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I've been called a lot of contradictory things, which seems to be very common. I think this says a lot about how people are complex creatures who tend to show only parts of themselves to certain people or in reaction to certain situations, and so other people only get a glimpse of the full picture of who someone is.

For some things that are more consistent about what people say about me, I get "quiet" a lot, which annoys me only because I hear it so often that it seems like that's the only thing people think of me sometimes. I also seem to give people the impression that I'm this harmless, good girl a lot. I do feel like I’m a good person, but I’m not as “harmless” or “good” as they think I am. In fact, I once had a professor tell me she thought of me as the touchstone of goodness, which baffled and kind of terrified me.

I’ve been called “an analyzer with a capital A”—ha! Very, very true. Along with that, people also seem to notice quickly that I’m the person who will notice the possible things that could go wrong with what we’re talking about or what we have to do and ask questions about them to try to make sure these things don’t happen. What they don’t realize is that there’s usually many more negative possibilities that I’m worried about that I don’t say out loud.

Some other things that people say about me are that I’m responsible, hard-working, lazy, random (my brother said that), intelligent, off in my own world, courageous, cynical, positive, cheerful, cold, intensely emotional, having no emotions . . . so, yeah, contradictory, lol. I agree that I am all these things some of the time--except for “lazy”; I don't do things half-assed.

The most true thing that was said about me was when my co-worker told me that I seemed like I was a rebel at heart who was either deliberately or unintentionally giving off a vibe of being a compliant good girl. I denied this at the time since in the culture that I was in at the time, being a “rebel” was a vice. But honestly . . . this may be the most accurate thing anyone’s ever said about me.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."--Ambrose Redmoon

. . . metamorphosing . . .

MBTI
    INFP

Ive been called many things by many different people, usually i get told I'm a quiet individual that doesn't talk much. That part is true to a certain extent, I feel that
    once i get a good take on a person i open up more and display another side of me. People have also told me i am a creative individual and that is spot on. I love to write songs and create
    music and have also had interests in photography and fashion ^_^. When people get to know me they see i can be fun to be around

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by SubtleFighter View Post
    I've been called a lot of contradictory things, which seems to be very common. I think this says a lot about how people are complex creatures who tend to show only parts of themselves to certain people or in reaction to certain situations, and so other people only get a glimpse of the full picture of who someone is.
    Yup, it's like that tale about the elephant and the group of blind men. I tend to be serious and quiet at work so some of my colleagues think I'm some anti-social nerd who spend his free time in his mom's basement... Ok, maybe that's partially true They get surprised when I dress up with an afro and bell-bottoms for a party because they would be too embarassed to do it.
    On the other hand, my regular gym-mates who I do classes with cannot believe that I'm an introvert because I don't seem shy in public...
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell