MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Best friend says womanizer, philosopher, changing

Edit:

I'm actually got really angry at this. This is who I was, but you have to prove through your actions that you're not who others say you are.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by raindancing View Post

hehe cause they start expecting me to be emotionally involved, when I'm not. I'm only intellectually interested. But by the time I realize, they have already shared enough that they are going to be hurt and offended it they realize I don't care as such. So I'm put in a position of hurting them, pretending to care, or getting the hell outa there.

(note, this is drastically simplified... but the battery on my laptop is almost dead so no time for deep thinkin)
    Ah I see, well you got the biggest part to start. Just need to be involved haha. I guess this is more common when you're dealing with strangers right? I can see why you'd want to run away.. I do the same thing with people I don't really care about, or aren't particularly fond of. I feel like they just want something from me haha.

Simple is good!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Joehobo View Post
    Ah I see, well you got the biggest part to start. Just need to be involved haha. I guess this is more common when you're dealing with strangers right? I can see why you'd want to run away.. I do the same thing with people I don't really care about, or aren't particularly fond of. I feel like they just want something from me haha.

Simple is good!
    Ah yes I didn't mean that for people I'm close to
    Although for my own psychology health I wish that I would when it came to my parents and siblings!
    “Can a man of perception respect himself at all?”
    ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Ah yes I didn't mean that for people I'm close to
    Although for my own psychology health I wish that I would when it came to my parents and siblings!
    Abit of estrangement going on?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Abit of estrangement going on?
    Perhaps. Probably. Who knows. Sigh.

It's a dysfunctional family. I live in a different country and it's bad enough. Not all of them are bad, and those that are aren't all bad. What's a daughter/sister to do?
    ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Perhaps. Probably. Who knows. Sigh.

It's a dysfunctional family. I live in a different country and it's bad enough. Not all of them are bad, and those that are aren't all bad. What's a daughter/sister to do?
    Ah, we all have our own weird problems when it comes to such things as this, I can't imagine what it would be like dealing with those kind of dynamics and being in a seperate country. I take it you just don't get along with them.

Although I find it hard to connect with my family, I do love them unconditionally regardless, trying to connect though seems to help a little though.. it does kind of end up back at square one because its hard to be consistent aha.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Ah, we all have our own weird problems when it comes to such things as this, I can't imagine what it would be like dealing with those kind of dynamics and being in a seperate country. I take it you just don't get along with them.

Although I find it hard to connect with my family, I do love them unconditionally regardless, trying to connect though seems to help a little though.. it does kind of end up back at square one because its hard to be consistent aha.
    I get on well enough with them. Put forth a lot of effort, because despite it all I do love them.
    My mom either has Borderline Personality Disorder or something like it. It has taken a toll on everyone.

I hear ya about square one!
    ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    6w5

I've been described as the nicest person, who has nothing to dislike about her, warm, funny, smart and that I'd do well in any career path. [edit: not sure I agree with the above]

I can be a flake though. I can come off as very smart, especially in my writing, but there is the occasional confusion or misunderstanding, where I wind up with egg on my face and apologizing profusely

with people I feel relaxed around, I can be very funny and jokey, usually self-deprecating with the occasional x-rated humor. With people I don't know well, I tend to hang back and stay in the background. I probably come across as very polite. And also neurotic, haha.

The thing is, anytime you get a comment about your behavior or personality, it usually comes from someone you know well, I think?
    Last edited by xenaprincess; 05-31-2012 at 09:07 PM.

MBTI
    I???
    Enneagram
    huh sp/so

So yesterday I outright asked each of my parents what they thought my predominant personality flaw is.
    My mom said lack of confidence; my dad said shyness, but that I'm actually very confident. I've been told by other friends that I'm not shy at all.

However the general consensus does seem to be that I'm paranoid. x)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

My husband described me as a gentle soul once. That's the only time I can distinctly remember what how someone actually described me.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/