User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

People have said to me: cute, calm, perfect (wth?), happy, balanced, quiet, quiet (they say it a lot), hardworking, smart, easy-going, good hearted, frequently late, complicated, forgetful, easily lost, criative, shy, not shy, social, disorganized.

Some of those descriptions make me surpised, like the "perfect" one, but I feel flattered.
    Happy, balanced and calm are surprising, since I used to have like a storm in my head of not so good thoughts. I admit I've been a lot calmer than I used to be, and maybe that's why they call me calm. But it still feels weird. I find weird also that my dad says I'm calm, and it's weird because he lived with me when I wasn't not even close of being ok with myself... Perhaps he just didn't notice and I was good with not expressing feelings..

I find myself too lazy to be called hardworking, but whatever.

And the rest I'm ok with.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Varies from person to person and how much of myself I'm willing to share with them. Overall, general consensus would agree upon these adjectives, most of the time- empathetic, intelligent, strong, creative, reserved/aloof, neurotic, stubborn, independent, and just plain weird.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Some days ago some of my friends told me the thought of me as an unbeliveably unique person. Someone energetic with the head in skies. But with a very sensitive heart when in close or one-on-one conversations. They said that I treat every person differently, as if I adjusted myself for each one.

But meh, these are just common ENFP traces.

Within the common characteristics people say about me, there are: creative, funny, enthusiastic, emotionally distant, good listener and people often complain about not knowing anything about my personal life and interests. All true.
    Last edited by IceBlock; 05-31-2012 at 03:20 PM.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
    I find myself too lazy to be called hardworking, but whatever.
    One of my parents, can't remember which, called me hardworking before ... I am your daughter, how is it possible for you to know me so little... (but maybe they were doing the, 'maybe she'll try and live up to it if I call her that' thing. Hardworking is kind of the ultimate compliment to them.)
    “Can a man of perception respect himself at all?”
    ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Questions like this stump me, I have no answer. I guess I've always been around either people who felt it more important to tell me what I should be, or people who are like brick walls. I never hear people describe me, and make an effort to refrain from thinking the worst of what those those descriptions might be.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    Within the common characteristics people say about me, there are: creative, funny, enthusiastic, emotionally distant, good listener and people often complain about not knowing anything about my personal life and interests. All true.
    HAHAHA! Very apt ENFP 7w6 traits. [says the fellow ENFP 7w6]

Don't worry, knowing many ENFP females IRL, we can all be unique snowflakes and still be cut from a similar cloth or serve a similar social function.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I think what people say about you, good & bad, says as much about who they are & what they value as much as it says anything about you.
    When you're a quiet person, strangers project onto you a lot too... or they just write you off as boring.

My ISFJ mom called me a "pistol" when I was a kid, along with "cantankerous", "ornery", "stubborn", and "temperamental". These were stated in a partly admiring or amused way though. I also will generally hear various forms of "creative", "original", "smart" and "dedicated" or something which indicates I am principled & maintain integrity (this is one thing my ESFJ grandma will emphasize as a positive in me, along with being a "patient teacher" & smart, even as she complains I'm "cold" & "irritable"). Everyone in my family will say most of these too... My sister has called me "hostile, argumentative, depressive, and selfish". Her positive comments are pretty similar to my mom's. Growing up & even now I hear a lot of comments along the lines of being my "own person". I honestly think people get more creative with insults...

I've had two ISTJs tell my I'm sardonic (in a positive way), two ENFPs say I'm unsociable &/or snobby, and a few ENFJs tell me I'm charming (but they tell everyone that). I hear a lot of comments about being guarded & not disclosing much about myself in person. People mostly compliment me on my clothes, something I've created, or being knowledgeable, especially in a helpful way. I'm usually criticized for being temperamental or aloof.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

weird, mean, sneaky, creepy, charming, charismatic, responsible, calming, intimidating, patient, funny, goofy, humble, confident, zaney, intelligent, helpful, nice.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by raindancing View Post
    Yea I think when I'm lost in my head (some? many?) people view it as a personal affront... It used to bother me a lot more than it does now.

Ah I hate that. I sometimes get people telling me their life stories and I generally find it interesting because I find people interesting. So I ask questions, listen with active interest. I guess I sort of get caught in the moment and forget how it might appear to the other person... It's interesting to hear about people, their motives, their thoughts, their perceptions.
    I'm looking at it as more of something interesting to analyse and understand, they think I am empathizing... and then I feel like a shitty person because I wasn't
    And when I realize that's what they're thinking about me, all I want to do is get the hell outa there.

That is an even more important component for empathy than experience itself.
    Why do you want to run though? LOL..

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

[QUOTE=Joehobo;1861128]
    Quote Originally Posted by raindancing View Post
    Y
    Why do you want to run though? LOL..
    hehe cause they start expecting me to be emotionally involved, when I'm not. I'm only intellectually interested. But by the time I realize, they have already shared enough that they are going to be hurt and offended it they realize I don't care as such. So I'm put in a position of hurting them, pretending to care, or getting the hell outa there.

(note, this is drastically simplified... but the battery on my laptop is almost dead so no time for deep thinkin)
    “Can a man of perception respect himself at all?”
    ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky