MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    845 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Default INFJs minus social standards?

I've often wondered about this:

What might an INFJ be like if they spent the majority life isolated from the majority of the population? As in, they lived life on their own and had to do what they could to survive. I can imagine they might like to help and watch people from afar, and might WANT to interact, but they might not quite have the social prowess to make full use of their Extraverted Feeling.

Like...how might an INFJ who's lived an isolated existence (around only one significant caregiver who was able to teach them to speak and how to take care of themselves) behave if they're suddenly introduced to civilization?

Again, I'm not talking about an entirely feral person; they can walk and talk, and they might know a few things from what they remember in their childhood when they were still in civilization (they were cast out into the wild at a very young age). What might they behave like? What would be their primary struggles? How might their demeanor differ from other unsocialized MBTI-types?

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

like this?

They might behave like friendly-curious and warm, but be jumpy and their primary struggle would be confusion with reconciling the new societal mores with their existing ones. They'd be different from other types because they'd be quieter and shy, and sort-of standoffish--but in an irresistible way.

Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

@Ribonuke I think you might enjoy a book called The Drama Of The Gifted Child
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    845 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    like this?

They might behave like friendly-curious and warm, but be jumpy and their primary struggle would be confusion with reconciling the new societal mores with their existing ones. They'd be different from other types because they'd be quieter and shy, and sort-of standoffish--but in an irresistible way.

*looks at image link title* Clan of the Cave Bear? =o Ima have to check that out.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    @Ribonuke I think you might enjoy a book called The Drama Of The Gifted Child
    xD This already sounds like I might dig it. *looks it up*