• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs minus social standards?

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've often wondered about this:

What might an INFJ be like if they spent the majority life isolated from the majority of the population? As in, they lived life on their own and had to do what they could to survive. I can imagine they might like to help and watch people from afar, and might WANT to interact, but they might not quite have the social prowess to make full use of their Extraverted Feeling.

Like...how might an INFJ who's lived an isolated existence (around only one significant caregiver who was able to teach them to speak and how to take care of themselves) behave if they're suddenly introduced to civilization?

Again, I'm not talking about an entirely feral person; they can walk and talk, and they might know a few things from what they remember in their childhood when they were still in civilization (they were cast out into the wild at a very young age). What might they behave like? What would be their primary struggles? How might their demeanor differ from other unsocialized MBTI-types?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
like this?

clan-of-the-cave-bear_l1.jpg

They might behave like friendly-curious and warm, but be jumpy and their primary struggle would be confusion with reconciling the new societal mores with their existing ones. They'd be different from other types because they'd be quieter and shy, and sort-of standoffish--but in an irresistible way.

:smile:

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=15358]Ribonuke[/MENTION] I think you might enjoy a book called The Drama Of The Gifted Child

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
like this?

clan-of-the-cave-bear_l1.jpg

They might behave like friendly-curious and warm, but be jumpy and their primary struggle would be confusion with reconciling the new societal mores with their existing ones. They'd be different from other types because they'd be quieter and shy, and sort-of standoffish--but in an irresistible way.

:smile:

*looks at image link title* Clan of the Cave Bear? =o Ima have to check that out.

[MENTION=15358]Ribonuke[/MENTION] I think you might enjoy a book called The Drama Of The Gifted Child

xD This already sounds like I might dig it. *looks it up*