User Tag List

123 Last

Default single ENFJ women

Just any mid aged ENFJ women who would seem to type who probably wanted but didn't get married. What would be the most likely reason? I know it's so in general but what would seem to be a more likely reason for say the typical ENFJ? Ask any specific questions that may help, I'll see if I can answer.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I think they have high standards and are often very accomplished so they feel a sense of "I am hot, smart, and funny!" That just doesn't appeal to most men.

Note: This is not because men are "intimidated" by them or because they prefer "stupid and hot" women to more intellectual ones. When I say accomplished, I mean for their social rank. Often I think they try to climb "above their station" on the social ladder kind of like esfp's do, but subconsciously
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    I think they have high standards and are often very accomplished so they feel a sense of "I am hot, smart, and funny!" That just doesn't appeal to most men.

Note: This is not because men are "intimidated" by them or because they prefer "stupid and hot" women to more intellectual ones. When I say accomplished, I mean for their social rank. Often I think they try to climb "above their station" on the social ladder kind of like esfp's do, but subconsciously
    Oh, I see the specific person I'm thinking of does tend to have some kind of fascination with the students with high social rank here. (she's a highschool teacher) She's intensely private unless you impress her or the conversation naturally steers that way. But under that she's a very nice person who is so fast paced it's kind of unnerving. I'm not sure if she's a bragger either but she definitely is concerned about where she stands and likes high ranking people but is not snobby and still is fair to all others. I admit I'm curious about her. I wonder if she became a teacher to utilize her skills and express herself since she isn't married.

My ENFJ close friend has been married for years but her reasons for marrying him crack me up. She chose the only guy who didn't care about her, amongst a substantial selection of suitors. She pursued him relentlessly until she got him.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Why don't you try and get to know her?
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    My ENFJ close friend has been married for years but her reasons for marrying him crack me up. She chose the only guy who didn't care about her, amongst a substantial selection of suitors. She pursued him relentlessly until she got him.
    Why?

Why don't you try and get to know her?
    I know her more than most of the others but still to ask her questions like that especially when she is intensely private and I don't think I'd know what to say. She is really interesting to me. Unlike most people. I don't know how to approach her even when I talk to her frequently. It doesn't occur on purpose. I'm super shy but she's nice most of the time. Any idea why she likes me and I talk to her a lot but she avoids me more often. She seems to think I'm smart so she doesn't need to pay attention to me but when I walk into her room and ask her questions and nobody is there she still tells me she is busy. Like always. Is this the usual for many ENFJs? Ughhhh I'm just whining. WHINING.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuli Lily Askar View Post
    Why?
    No idea beyond him being disinterested.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Yeah this person is definitely disinterested. Do not pursue. Pull a girl move and work on "self improvement" (workout and begin wearing tighter clothes lol). Then lock and load

Yeah this person is definitely disinterested. Do not pursue. Pull a girl move and work on "self improvement" (workout and begin wearing tighter clothes lol). Then lock and load
    Are you talking to me? She's my teacher. 0_0