User Tag List

First 456

Glycerine

I think I understand your feelings towards her.... it's not really a crush but you just really admire and look up to her... you feel a connection w/ her. I have been there. You just gotta accept it for what it is even though it's uncomfortable

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    I think I understand your feelings towards her.... it's not really a crush but you just really admire and look up to her... you feel a connection w/ her. I have been there. You just gotta accept it for what it is even though it's uncomfortable
    It itself is not uncomfortable, the fact that I'm the only one who cares makes me uncomfortable because I feel weird as usual. My Mom say's I'm not normal because I'm interested in other people's business but I'm just super curious once I deem someone to be interesting. And that's not very common. I don't know many in my life right now that I can discuss much with and something I just can't discuss with my friends because they think it's boring and they want to discuss something that I think is so unimportant. I hate smalltalk, unless we are small talking about something who did something that relates to something that is not associated with the person we are small talking about or small talk itself......

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    It itself is not uncomfortable, the fact that I'm the only one who cares makes me uncomfortable because I feel weird as usual. My Mom say's I'm not normal because I'm interested in other people's business but I'm just super curious once I deem someone to be interesting. And that's not very common. I don't know many in my life right now that I can discuss much with and something I just can't discuss with my friends because they think it's boring and they want to discuss something that I think is so unimportant. I hate smalltalk, unless we are small talking about something who did something that relates to something that is not associated with the person we are small talking about or small talk itself......

I made a mistake with her today. I want to meet more ENFJs!