User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 54

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joehobo View Post
    Well you don't want to come off as strong now do you..? Keep trying to interact with her when she doesn't want to will frustrate her, even with the easily distracted part.
    Come of as strong? Elaborate what I did..... to...!!! I'm strong~

  2. #42
    Senior Member Joehobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Posts
    300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuli Lily Askar View Post
    Come of as strong? Elaborate what I did..... to...!!! I'm strong~
    As in, if you push for too much details.. or something she may not feel comfortable with? I'm not picking out anything in particular..

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joehobo View Post
    As in, if you push for too much details.. or something she may not feel comfortable with? I'm not picking out anything in particular..
    Oh, OK.
    She seems... can someone pleaaase think of a plan? Come on intelligents~~~ hehe

  4. #44
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Keep it light and appropriate.

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Keep it light and appropriate.
    I shall! Actually I'm already passed that with her. YAY!

  6. #46

    Default

    Mehhhh, feeling sad about her again. I feel strange that I care...

  7. #47
    Senior Member Neutralpov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    EnfJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    311

    Default

    I think the quicker you accept the current reality the better off you will be, and the less of a disappointment phase you will have in the future.
    Extroverted (E) 67.74% Introverted (I) 32.26%
    Intuitive (N) 51.72% Sensing (S) 48.28%
    Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
    Judging (J) 69.44% Perceiving (P) 30.56%

    Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
    so/sx/sp

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neutralpov View Post
    I think the quicker you accept the current reality the better off you will be, and the less of a disappointment phase you will have in the future.
    Tell me about this reality you speak of.

  9. #49
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuli Lily Askar View Post
    Tell me about this reality you speak of.
    That there is some sort of serious future for the two of you, I assume.

    Do you like her, like her? Because you really sound like you like her, like her.

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    That there is some sort of serious future for the two of you, I assume.

    Do you like her, like her? Because you really sound like you like her, like her.
    I do like her like her, but not like that. I'm 15 and she's my 40 year old teacher though. Is there a way to truly admire someone and want to get very close to them without going in that direction? What do you mean by serious future? lol.... *sweatsweat* Social Awkwardnessssss

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] confused 19 year old infp and a 27 year old enfj/enfp women. Girls please help.
    By immytwin in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 02:46 AM
  2. [ENFJ] ENFJ Women: Do You Like Ignoring?
    By fill in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 07:51 PM
  3. [ENFJ] ENFJ: Talk About Yourself!
    By Usehername in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 01:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO