• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] single ENFJ women

Zhuli Lily Askar

Well you don't want to come off as strong now do you..? Keep trying to interact with her when she doesn't want to will frustrate her, even with the easily distracted part.

Come of as strong? Elaborate what I did..... to...!!! I'm strong~

Joehobo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Come of as strong? Elaborate what I did..... to...!!! I'm strong~

As in, if you push for too much details.. or something she may not feel comfortable with? I'm not picking out anything in particular..

Neutralpov

I think the quicker you accept the current reality the better off you will be, and the less of a disappointment phase you will have in the future.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tell me about this reality you speak of.

That there is some sort of serious future for the two of you, I assume.

Do you like her, like her? Because you really sound like you like her, like her.

Zhuli Lily Askar

That there is some sort of serious future for the two of you, I assume.

Do you like her, like her? Because you really sound like you like her, like her.

I do like her like her, but not like that. I'm 15 and she's my 40 year old teacher though. Is there a way to truly admire someone and want to get very close to them without going in that direction? What do you mean by serious future? lol.... *sweatsweat* Social Awkwardnessssss

G

Glycerine

I think I understand your feelings towards her.... it's not really a crush but you just really admire and look up to her... you feel a connection w/ her. :) I have been there. You just gotta accept it for what it is even though it's uncomfortable :(

Zhuli Lily Askar

I think I understand your feelings towards her.... it's not really a crush but you just really admire and look up to her... you feel a connection w/ her. :) I have been there. You just gotta accept it for what it is even though it's uncomfortable :(

It itself is not uncomfortable, the fact that I'm the only one who cares makes me uncomfortable because I feel weird as usual. My Mom say's I'm not normal because I'm interested in other people's business but I'm just super curious once I deem someone to be interesting. And that's not very common. I don't know many in my life right now that I can discuss much with and something I just can't discuss with my friends because they think it's boring and they want to discuss something that I think is so unimportant. I hate smalltalk, unless we are small talking about something who did something that relates to something that is not associated with the person we are small talking about or small talk itself......

Zhuli Lily Askar

It itself is not uncomfortable, the fact that I'm the only one who cares makes me uncomfortable because I feel weird as usual. My Mom say's I'm not normal because I'm interested in other people's business but I'm just super curious once I deem someone to be interesting. And that's not very common. I don't know many in my life right now that I can discuss much with and something I just can't discuss with my friends because they think it's boring and they want to discuss something that I think is so unimportant. I hate smalltalk, unless we are small talking about something who did something that relates to something that is not associated with the person we are small talking about or small talk itself......