User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Interesting. Maybe that's part of the reason why the ENFJ+INTP combo is so common.
    Possibly, until the ENFJ in question gets sick of that sort of relationship or decides the ENFJ deserves better.

Quote Originally Posted by Joehobo View Post
    Well maybe as you get older she'll be more inclined to indulge you in your interest, but I wouldn't hold onto that.
    If she doesn't want to get close to you, she won't. I can see why you find an ENFJ/personality such as hers intriguing, I find ENFJ types intriguing also, dunno why - because half the time they also seem to annoy the shit out of me. That's after I get close to them though, I guess I get too comfortable and expect too much.
    I don't think she is exactly being judgemental, just trying to be appropriate, and she was also a teenager once, common sense says to not trust a student with too much. She sounds like ENFJ's I know.
    Maybe she was the kind of teenager you couldn't trust and grew out of it. But that really doesn't mean all of us...

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Interesting. Maybe that's part of the reason why the ENFJ+INTP combo is so common.
    How do INTPs come in again?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuli Lily Askar View Post
    Maybe she was the kind of teenager you couldn't trust and grew out of it. But that really doesn't mean all of us...
    Who knows? Maybe, but she certainly is going to keep her boundaries as she sees fit, which is what you'll have to keep dealing with.

Who knows? Maybe, but she certainly is going to keep her boundaries as she sees fit, which is what you'll have to keep dealing with.
    I'm not so sure. I've already broken through a lot of it through my techniques. Also, I'll graduate and never see her much anymore. I want her as a friend! Even though she's like 40... I envy those kids who come back from college to visit sometimes and they discuss reunions and stuff. She trusts me like she trusts them. (well I'm not sure if it's just me or she'd be like that with everyone, well no I'm being pessimistic now.) But I want..... ! She's cool.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

I'm not so sure. I've already broken through a lot of it through my techniques. Also, I'll graduate and never see her much anymore. I want her as a friend! Even though she's like 40... I envy those kids who come back from college to visit sometimes and they discuss reunions and stuff. She trusts me like she trusts them. (well I'm not sure if it's just me or she'd be like that with everyone, well no I'm being pessimistic now.) But I want..... ! She's cool.
    Trickster INTJ oh you. Hm yeah that is pretty harmless, and if she maintains a connection with her previous students, and does treat you the same as them. Then I guess you're already in the position you want to be? Don't be worrying buddy

Glycerine

if she likes you well enough, she will be somewhat casual. Formal niceness indicates neutrality or dislike esp. with EXFJs.

MBTI
    EnfJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    if she likes you well enough, she will be somewhat casual. Formal niceness indicates neutrality or dislike esp. with EXFJs.
    You gave away insider secret s*it. take it back , quick before anyone reads.
    Extroverted (E) 67.74% Introverted (I) 32.26%
    Intuitive (N) 51.72% Sensing (S) 48.28%
    Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
    Judging (J) 69.44% Perceiving (P) 30.56%

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
    so/sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Describe this casualty a bit more.

Trickster INTJ oh you. Hm yeah that is pretty harmless, and if she maintains a connection with her previous students, and does treat you the same as them. Then I guess you're already in the position you want to be? Don't be worrying buddy
    I don't know if she is connecting or pretending to connect. Sometimes what I don't like about her is that she has the ability to just take in what she wants with someone and simply says things to get more out of the person without offending them, she does this on the basis that she isn't actually hurting them but it is insulting. But then her craziness and selflessness towards doing so much for the good of the greater population regardless of how tired she is....stops you. And than she's interesting. I think she is an ENFJ type 3. She likes professionals, and learning about new cultures. Our school has a lot of Asians, she has taken a liking to us as she just went to work in China over the summer. Did I forget to say she's a history teacher? Anyways I showed off, offered anything about myself. Complimented her but I was being completely honest and it wasn't for the purpose of getting her to open up, not that I'm not happy that she did. I enjoyed talking with her and trusted her and got in the moment with her. Even though I had issues with her earlier in the year. It's rare for someone to actually get to the real me, and she did it so smoothly, especially after I hated her.

I wanna crack all the boundaries! I wanna go somewhere with her, introduce to others that she'd be happy to meet. I wanna learn from and about her and the year is ending and than I won't be in her class and she doesn't even have time for me when I am her student. She teaches a class I am taking next year. I want her, no picking teachers. This is shitty.