User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Oh, well you want to fuck her juat so you know. Either act on it or don't, your choice.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Oh, well you want to fuck her juat so you know. Either act on it or don't, your choice.
    ........One of us isn't getting the point. She's my....highschool teacher??

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Oh haha. You still want to do her though.

Edit: I thought you were in university.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuli Lily Askar View Post
    ........One of us isn't getting the point. She's my....highschool teacher??
    Consider it from her point of view. Do you think she would find it appropriate to pay more attention to you among the other students?
    Probably even less so if she feels like you are trying to figure her out on a more personal level.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    My ENFJ close friend has been married for years but her reasons for marrying him crack me up. She chose the only guy who didn't care about her, amongst a substantial selection of suitors. She pursued him relentlessly until she got him.
    Interesting. Maybe that's part of the reason why the ENFJ+INTP combo is so common.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Oh haha. You still want to do her though.

Edit: I thought you were in university.
    I'm 16...LOL XX"

Quote Originally Posted by Joehobo View Post
    Consider it from her point of view. Do you think she would find it appropriate to pay more attention to you among the other students?
    Probably even less so if she feels like you are trying to figure her out on a more personal level.
    Yeah, I just find her to be super unique and enjoy having conversations with her. But can't really ask her anything and feel that she'd eventually find a reason to be suspicious and it wouldn't be worth it at all. She is so Fe. No way I don't think she would ever find that appropriate but she still does...when nobody is in the room. Yeah I think she'd feel bothered it I was trying to figure her out but she seems open when I see her talking with other teachers. She is kind of judgmental that way. I think she thinks no matter what teenagers can cause more trouble than trusting them is worth. And she is too quick. Sometimes she gets the wrong idea or it too fussy, or is just way too smothering. She is extremely sensitive as well. So I have to be careful. Are these typical ENFJ traits or it's just her? She's the only one I know for sure.

Glycerine

I know that I am very sensitive and suspicious of people. Oh and don't forget private. It's controlled openness... if you know what I mean. Knowledge is power and people can screw you over quite easily if you trust too easily.... that's how I see it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuli Lily Askar View Post
    Yeah, I just find her to be super unique and enjoy having conversations with her. But can't really ask her anything and feel that she'd eventually find a reason to be suspicious and it wouldn't be worth it at all. She is so Fe. No way I don't think she would ever find that appropriate but she still does...when nobody is in the room. Yeah I think she'd feel bothered it I was trying to figure her out but she seems open when I see her talking with other teachers. She is kind of judgmental that way. I think she thinks no matter what teenagers can cause more trouble than trusting them is worth. And she is too quick. Sometimes she gets the wrong idea or it too fussy, or is just way too smothering. She is extremely sensitive as well. So I have to be careful. Are these typical ENFJ traits or it's just her? She's the only one I know for sure.
    Well maybe as you get older she'll be more inclined to indulge you in your interest, but I wouldn't hold onto that.
    If she doesn't want to get close to you, she won't. I can see why you find an ENFJ/personality such as hers intriguing, I find ENFJ types intriguing also, dunno why - because half the time they also seem to annoy the shit out of me. That's after I get close to them though, I guess I get too comfortable and expect too much.
    I don't think she is exactly being judgemental, just trying to be appropriate, and she was also a teenager once, common sense says to not trust a student with too much. She sounds like ENFJ's I know.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    I know that I am very sensitive and suspicious of people. Oh and don't forget private. It's controlled openness... if you know what I mean. Knowledge is power and people can screw you over quite easily if you trust too easily.... that's how I see it.
    Random question but, do you ever feel like you're more vulnerable (or have suffered more pain from) those closest to you, and not as much by those you are romantically involved with? If so, would say that you find this to be an ENFJ trait. Theoretically speaking.