• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] ENFPs or INFPs- Which are Better for INTJs?

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Last edited:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
intjs might be a lil too similar to istjs for me to be able to cope with such a thing.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
intjs might be a lil too similar to istjs for me to be able to cope with such a thing.
i know an istj that i think you'd get along pretty well with :) don't let that ass inform the entirety of your opinion of istjs

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd say INFP... Even though MBTI seems to put together I and E types, I still think introverts can get along the best with introverts.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i know an istj that i think you'd get along pretty well with :) don't let that ass inform the entirety of your opinion of istjs

i get along really well with istjs actually but they do type t for a reason...and for relationships...i just think i feel better with an f but it's not like i'm looking. i've been dating someone for 3 years and we're good...i'm just talkin to be talkin haha

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
haha who else are we INFPs gonna date though? :/

Cool cats and hipsters in their early 30s ? lol

I personally don't know any INTJ, but I assume a cool INTJ and I can appreciate each other's imagination and independence, while I can really be inspired by their decisive and determined attitude. However, I might find them too judgmental and possibly too arrogant to fall in love with.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
'dat thread :cowboy:

haha who else are we INFPs gonna date though? :/
3156348.jpg

Destiny

A wannabe dog
ENFPs are great for flings while INFPs are great for wife material.

If you ever met an ENFP in real life, you will realize how scatterbrained they are at times, and how they are prone to postpone or cancel plans at last minute.
Being the reliable type INTJs are, this flakiness would get on their nerves.

So INFPs would be a better match for INTJ. They are less flakey than their extroverted counterparts.
INTJs go best with INFPs, while ENFPs go best with a fellow extrovert such as ENTPs.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Leave me out of this. Stick to telling INTJs who they want.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I think if you're gonna date solely based on type, that's the same as not dating someone because of their religion and you do have feelings for them. it's stupid and cutting yourself off from whole pools of potential people to date. that being said you don't want to date me, so don't even consider it. this is not reverse psychology this is just the truth.

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Leave me out of this. Stick to telling INTJs who they want.

lmao XD
Sorry, I didn't mean to drag you guys in here. But yeah, I wrote about ENTP in my answer because there is this ENTP guy who has a huge crush on this ENFP girl in my class, and I find this very cute

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
lmao XD
Sorry, I didn't mean to drag you guys in here. But yeah, I wrote about ENTP in my answer because there is this ENTP guy who has a huge crush on this ENFP girl in my class, and I find this very cute

I forgive you. ;)

BUT, he's not US, and I'm in a very happy long-term relationship with an INFP guy, so see, anecdotal not the best here. For what it's worth though, I do find that very cute as well.

lulabelle

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

If you ever met an ENFP in real life, you will realize how scatterbrained they are at times, and how they are prone to postpone or cancel plans at last minute.

So INFPs would be a better match for INTJ. They are less flakey than their extroverted counterparts.
INTJs go best with INFPs, while ENFPs go best with a fellow extrovert such as ENTPs.

nahh if this were the case you wouldn't see so many posts from INTJs praising ENFPs and talking about how INFPs are horrible and psycho.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I used to think I was not a flake, at least not at ENFP level, until some recent events which could be filed squarely under flaky. The degree of it became evident to me when my mom told me, in an attempt to comfort, that it wasn't so bad because a certain "Karen", whom I type ENFP, has done the same thing more than once. This ENFP "Karen" is just about the most flakiest, fickle person you could imagine. She's smart, cool, interesting, and nice, but absolutely flaky. When I told my mom this comparison was no comfort because everyone says she is the flakiest person ever, she stayed quiet....she stayed quiet because she knows it's true. I suppose the comfort is that she doesn't believe this behavior deserves negative judgment or is all that bad, so that her view of "Karen" is also not negatively affected by it.

It was quite depressing to realize I was at that level of flaky, but it does give insight into how much internal motivation, intent, and effort there is to NOT flake out. I assign good intentions to these ENFPs, because it's not a weakness any worse than other weaknesses, it's just one that other people find hard to grasp, and so it's harder for them to accept it. I have some grasp of it, being nearly as bad at times....

Certainly, INFPs may be less flaky than ENFPs on the whole, but in comparison to everyone else, we can be kind of flaky still. Frankly, I don't find NTPs much better. Let's just all blame Ne :D .

Hmm... maybe other INFPs? :D

And what did we do to deserve that? :cry: