• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] ENFPs or INFPs- Which are Better for INTJs?

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Yeah, I don't know why mine duplicated.... but have deleted dupe.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ahahahah i love this post! :D

also, can someone sum up this 27 page thread in a sentence, pleeeeease? come on! I'm going out with an INTJ tonight, i want to know if i stand a chance ;)

Whaaaatt?? How could an esfj mistype as an enfp. They're so sj'ish! And fe'ish! And way more e'ish!

I can see their ne tho. I like it. :)

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
It's strange that INTJs get fought over on the forum because from what I've heard it doesn't happen much in real life.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't think anyones fighting over intjs. nfps are just a defensive bunch. we're just sort of defending ourselves and it looks like something else.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
actually maybe some of them are ha i don't know...i'm certainly not tho cuz like i said i don't know any intjs and even if i did...i wouldn't be fighting for any because i'm very happy with my infp. :)

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
also, can someone sum up this 27 page thread in a sentence, pleeeeease?

The NFPs are fighting tooth-and-nail for us.

come on! I'm going out with an INTJ tonight, i want to know if i stand a chance ;)

You have just as good a chance as this guy...

Venus-fly-trap-with-young-frog.jpg

It's strange that INTJs get fought over on the forum because from what I've heard it doesn't happen much in real life.

You've heard wrong.

i don't think anyones fighting over intjs. nfps are just a defensive bunch. we're just sort of defending ourselves and it looks like something else.

Speak for yourself, Lady!

:azdaja:

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION] No, it's called being picky and self-aware about others, and about who a person have more in common with. I may sound like a typist but unless someone comes along in my life (i.e. experiences) to prove me wrong, my opinion stands. I'm sorry if it offends you, but that's where I stand on it.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ahahahah i'm sorry but this is funny too, i can't help it :D

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
oh you bitch! i want an INFP too! except i have a couple of INFP friends and after 2/3hours going strong on Fi i really need to spazz out and be the dumbest, most overactive person on earth. ....how is it to be with an INFP? (you can skip the positive stuff, i want the rotten bits :) )
actually maybe some of them are ha i don't know...i'm certainly not tho cuz like i said i don't know any intjs and even if i did...i wouldn't be fighting for any because i'm very happy with my infp. :)

how is it to be with an INFP? (you can skip the positive stuff, i want the rotten bits :) )

Horrible. They are passive-aggressive, uncommunicative, touchy, insecure and glum. They will also expect you to take the initiative all the time and languish and mope and guilt-trip you if you don't.

:D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh you bitch! i want an INFP too! except i have a couple of INFP friends and after 2/3hours going strong on Fi i really need to spazz out and be the dumbest, most overactive person on earth. ....how is it to be with an INFP? (you can skip the positive stuff, i want the rotten bits :) )

that fi of theirs...haha i mean...i get it...but why such the big deal!!
that's the difference of it being dom/aux i'm like yeah but can't we set it aside for a minute for discussion purposes...or just because it's funny...or hey maybe give such n such a chance before you deem it unworthy!

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Horrible. They are passive-aggressive, uncommunicative, touchy, insecure and glum. They will also expect you to take the initiative all the time and languish and mope and guilt-trip you if you don't.

:D

And wonderful.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol YES i love hijacking threads ahah :D

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
*repeats same joke*

Just posting to see if my post will also dupilcate itself.

Yeah, I don't know why mine duplicated.... but have deleted dupe.

It's 'cause my posts are so nice, you gotta quote 'em twice!

:blowkiss:

That is a wise post, m'lady! :hug: