First 324041424344 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    You mean they are consistently flaky and thus more reliable?
    Well.... predictably flaky? Sure

But I'm referring to demeanor. I guess the simple explanation is that INFPs tend to be moodier and vacillate between hot & cold more when interacting, whereas ENFPs are in warm mode most of the time. This is likely due to introversion, as often I am not consciously being cool, just lost in thought.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

lol. trust the intjs to slyly drum up an artificial bidding war that greatly inflates their value, where they get to just sit back and let the competition weed each other out with a bare minimum of effort. I gotta respect how fantastically effective and hilarious it is though.

Personally, I'll stick with my Te doms, tyvm. Don't want to jump through hoops and shit tests to prove my worth.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Well.... predictably flaky? Sure

But I'm referring to demeanor. I guess the simple explanation is that INFPs tend to be moodier and vacillate between hot & cold more when interacting, whereas ENFPs are in warm mode most of the time. This is likely due to introversion, as often I am not consciously being cool, just lost in thought.
    Warm mode like a frying pan?

Also, the REAL answer to this question would probably be resolved by figuring out who gives better head.

/inferior Se

EDIT: OK, I'm done with my hissy fit and wanted to say that as an Fi dom, INxJs often confuse and sometimes repel me .... so I personally would not be a good mate for them, even though I do often find them intriguing. If the other INFPs want to jump on that bandwagon and make it work though, more power to them.

I do think ENFPs are a better match for INTJs on the whole. Their temperaments are vastly more compatible ... if you ask me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Also, the REAL answer to this question would probably be resolved by figuring out who gives better head.

/inferior Se

EDIT: OK, I'm done with my hissy fit and wanted to say that as an Fi dom, INxJs often confuse and sometimes repel me .... so I personally would not be a good mate for them, even though I do often find them intriguing. If the other INFPs want to jump on that bandwagon and make it work though, more power to them.

I do think ENFPs are a better match for INTJs on the whole. Their temperaments are vastly more compatible ... if you ask me.
    so who's a good match for the INFP?

Quote Originally Posted by lulabelle View Post
    so who's a good match for the INFP?
    Socionics says Te doms! Specifically ESTJs.

(The ENFP is not the INTJ's ideal match in socionics either ... that would be the ESFP. ENFPs apparently pair off best with ISTJs. Anyway, I do think there's something to the notion that P doms pair better with other P doms than with J doms. And vice versa. More mutual understanding that way.)

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Niether. Find yourself a nice ESFP.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Likes senza tema liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Niether. Find yourself a nice ESFP.
    But what about the NFPs???

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I like INFPs. They're more laid back and they crave less attention. ENFPs can be a lot of fun, but their high energy level and their need to be around people tend to wear me out.
    Likes senza tema liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Socionics says Te doms! Specifically ESTJs.

(The ENFP is not the INTJ's ideal match in socionics either ... that would be the ESFP. ENFPs apparently pair off best with ISTJs. Anyway, I do think there's something to the notion that P doms pair better with other P doms than with J doms. And vice versa. More mutual understanding that way.)
    hmm... i can maybe see some INFP enneagram 9s with ESTJs (and even then i seem to hear of far more failed/failing INFP-ESTJ marriages than successful ones) but i need someone with strong iNtuition... i just don't know what to talk about with the ESTJs i know :/. it's boring. they don't appreciate what i appreciate. there's no common ground. there's no deeper understanding and appreciation of my 'weird' ideas, absurd humor and visions. also, i'm very introverted + honestly i don't think i could handle dating an extrovert