User Tag List

First 243233343536 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Also while you lot are busy fighting over the INTJs I am going to make with the ENTJs.

*Steals @Wind-Up Rex*
    No WAY man, @Wind-Up Rex is mine. We are already promised to run away together, and she has declared that our love is pure. Don't even play.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Mia. View Post
    No WAY man, @Wind-Up Rex is mine. We are already promised to run away together, and she has declared that our love is pure. Don't even play.

Also while you lot are busy fighting over the INTJs I am going to make with the ENTJs.

*Steals @Wind-Up Rex*
    lol if either of you suckers think you stand a chance against @YWIR ...

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    Ah, you are like the beautiful Ms PB, with an ESTJ spouse! ESTJs are so awesome! My boss is an ESTJ and a coworker as INFP-they really are very ying-yang in certain ways.
    Yes indeedy. He is the peanut butta to my jelly. The fish to my chips. The cheese to my macaroni. The butter to my muffins. Very edible.

I myself also tend to communicate on the Te heavy side and have been surpised a few times when others have said I was "combative" or "bitter" as I just thought I was being matter of fact and thinking. My aplogies at the Fi outburst-in spite of how close enfps are to infps, I suspect we tend to joke about parts of our own psyche, that the other takes very seriously, and in addition, the Ji vs Pe alters how we choose to guide others, thus we risk stumbling across each others Fi at times inadvertantly.
    No apologies necessary, really. I sympathize with the feedback on Te use. Do you find the feedback changes depending on the audience at all? I’ve noticed thinkers seem A-ok with it, whereas feelers bristle a bit, especially Fe users, but also Fi users can as well. The rest of your observations are spot-on.

Then infp I work with is the first infp I have spent much time with, and I spent quite awhile agast at the stuff he would say, till I learned he really was just joking. Now it is very fun, but quite different. He does an "Fi hip check" sometimes on my Te ideas that can be tricky to navigate as well-but helpful to understand.
    This has gotten/gets me into untold trouble. To the point where I usually just don’t talk anymore so that it doesn’t happen. It’s just easier not to talk.

Do you guys really feel like an underdog?
    Yes.

I mean I see people step in and out of the enfp-intj thread and leave nasty, judgemental comments, (not you, mind you, you just expressed an alternate conclusion) and I just dont get why. The point is not that other types cant get along with INTJs at all-INFJs, ISFJs, ESFPs, and INFPs and also ISTPs and INTPs all can have really happy relationhsips with INTJs-they just dont like babbling on endlessly about stuff and endlessly perceiving things the way enfps and intjs do, thus thier threads eventually end. The enfp-intj threads are filled with folks who never actually need to decide anything, so they just go on forever. But I just dont get why anybody cares. Who cares if we ramble endlessly in our thread? Why is that offensive?
    This however, I don’t get either. I love that thread. I’ve taken the liberty of posting in it even though I’m INFP rather than ENFP, because I enjoy the conversation and I figure NFP is close enough. From my end, I consider babbling endlessly about stuff to be one of the best pastimes imaginable, about any subject.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

*Steals @Wind-Up Rex*

So...does this mean I'm hosting the INFP-ENTJ post-game party at my place?
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post

So...does this mean I'm hosting the INFP-ENTJ post-game party at my place?
    good you'll have a chance to collect vials of tears and bring them as party favors to our after party.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    good you'll have a chance to collect vials of tears and bring them as party favors to our after party.
    Aww. Sounds like someone's feeling left out. Wanna hug it out, brah?
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    lol if either of you suckers think you stand a chance against @YWIR ...
    Thank you for mentioning me, or else I would'nt have known that @Wind-Up Rex has been willfully and shamelessly consorting with NFPs. Explain yourself, beau!!

Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    Everyone knows that the after party is the real party!

@ Thread: Lets be real guys, ENTJs are better at and for everything, including INTJs.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Thank you for mentioning me, or else I would'nt have known that @Wind-Up Rex has been willfully and shamelessly consorting with NFPs. Explain yourself, beau!!

Everyone knows that the after party is the real party!
    @ Thread: Lets be real guys, ENTJs are better at and for everything, including INTJs.
    There there, you poa thang
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Thank you for mentioning me, or else I would'nt have known that @Wind-Up Rex has been willfully and shamelessly consorting with NFPs. Explain yourself, beau!! .