User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mia. View Post
    With INFPs you pay up front. It’s true. Once we become truly comfortable, the hardest work is done. At that point, we will continually seek to deepen, cement and nurture the relationship. Every relationship has it’s problems, but it gets smoother from there usually in terms of type dynamics. We are looking for stable relationships (obviously enneagram is going to affect it), and have more staying power and levels than ENFPs in general, all while providing such complimentary services as wild imagination and obscene amounts of snuggling. The ENFP feeding frenzy will end as soon as something more shiny swims by, and you pay later when the warm fuzzies wear off and their distractibility kicks back in.
    ENFPs: what say you about this?

@skylights @agentfurrina @Vala Faye @Orobas @Lady X @Huxley3112

INFPs?

@PeaceBaby @senza_tema @Saturned @Porcelain Hearts

ISFP?

@IndyAnnaJoan

Disclaimer - all observations based on me, INFP, 9w1, 954, sx/sp, Neutral Good, 5'2", right-handed...

Consult your doctor if INFP is right for you.

I just feel like calling all of my FAVORITE INTJs to this thread. The coolest INTJs ever!!!
    @ Edgar @ Nicodemus @ Within @ Effemdoubleu @ Metamorphosis

Oh and @ FireShield

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Mia makes a mean sales pitch haha

I have no interest in proving enfps to be a better type for anyone specifically but I will say all this talk of enfps being so easily distracted and flighty is really just taking ne into account isn't it? We are ne doms but were also very fi. Which for a lot of us means we have a lot of heart so it's silly to say otherwise IMO.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Mia makes a mean sales pitch haha

I have no interest in proving enfps to be a better type for anyone specifically but I will say all this talk of enfps being so easily distracted and flighty is really just taking ne into account isn't it? We are ne doms but were also very fi. Which for a lot of us means we have a lot of heart so it's silly to say otherwise IMO.
    Additional disclaimer - I am not saying INFPs are better than ENFPs for INTJs. At all. I was responding to the thought many posts back that ENFPs are a better match, and saying INFPs deserve the same consideration and have equal potential.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Contemplating.

I have a lot to add as my best relationship ever was with an INTJ. Overall if I could cherry pick a man to be mine, I would choose an INTJ hands down.

@Zarathustra
    I concur with @mia_infp. INFPs want a security deposit, they want it up front, and it's not a small deposit either. This is probably somewhat off-putting for prospective mates since they don't really know what they're getting into, but I don't like committing unless I'm sure I want to and that my efforts will pay off. Once that's out of the way, my emotional reserves and I are at my SO's disposal for the long haul, with a lifetime supply of cuddles for good measure.

No comment on ENFPs. I would probably tend to agree with mia once again, having been the object of an ENFP's intense and intensely temporary affections on more than one occasion, but my experience isn't extensive enough to make any sort of definitive statement. I will say that Ne-dominance makes for an openness and eagerness to play and explore and experiment that I just don't have and don't always like either, for that matter. Exploring my options is fun, but picking what I like best, going after it and getting it is even better. At most times, if not all, I'm driven by a strong sense that not all options and ideas are created equal, and it frustrates me when N-doms treat them as though they are for extended periods of time, even though it seems obvious to me that one choice is superior to the others. And, in all fairness, my own unwillingness to budge or consider further options beyond a point is probably as unattractive to them as their willingness to hypothesize without implementing is to me.

The other thing: ENFPs enjoy mind games in a way that I just don't. I like to know how people's minds work and what makes them tick, but I'm not prepared to poke and prod at every unknown button on the board for the sole purpose of finding out. My sense of curiosity, while healthy enough, is just not developed to that extent.
    Last edited by 011235813; 05-25-2012 at 12:09 PM.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I just feel like calling all of my FAVORITE INTJs to this thread. The coolest INTJs ever!!!
    @Edgar @Nicodemus @Within @EffEmDoubleyou @Metamorphosis

Oh and @FireShield
    Let me help you ...
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Well, if you look closely, you'll notice the qualifier.
    I did notice. I have no reason to develop expertise in something I neither need nor enjoy. I don't need to flirt to indicate interest. Interrogation has served that purpose admirably.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mia. View Post
    Additional disclaimer - I am not saying INFPs are better than ENFPs for INTJs. At all.

Likes Alassea liked this post