User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    GONE

Default Help me find that INFJ thread please!

Random request but Im using the advanced search function and still not pulling up...

Fellow type-C ers! Especially the NFs and those who frequent the NF forums! Yes, you!

Remember about 3 months ago in that really long /active thread about INFJs and... Narcissism? iDark side of the INFJ personality? Remember that new guy who started posted in the thread about his ex INFJ gf that he was in a long distwnce relationship with and how she had allegedly stolen all this money from him, turned their friends against him, etc and he was preparing to leave the country to confront her and visit the house they had bought together??

Remember that thread??

What thread was that exActly? And did he come back to update? I wanted to know what happened. :P

Thanks in advance!!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ

You mean the post in thread by BalanceFind? This one? http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ontact-29.html

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

It could be the doorslamming thread. But this Google search term should tell you for sure.

site:typologycentral.com infj narcissism
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Remember about 3 months ago in that really long /active thread about INFJs and... Narcissism? iDark side of the INFJ personality? Remember that new guy who started posted in the thread about his ex INFJ gf that he was in a long distwnce relationship with and how she had allegedly stolen all this money from him, turned their friends against him, etc and he was preparing to leave the country to confront her and visit the house they had bought together??
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovelurking View Post
    You mean the post in thread by BalanceFind? This one? http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ontact-29.html
    Wow. Of all of the "not type related" things that are attributed to type, this is.. one of the most awesome..

Looking at all of that dude's posts might help.. but at a cursory glance I couldn't quite figure out how the whole story ended.

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Wow. Of all of the "not type related" things that are attributed to type, this is.. one of the most awesome..

Looking at all of that dude's posts might help.. but at a cursory glance I couldn't quite figure out how the whole story ended.
    That whole thing is/was a tragedy.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I wanted to know what happened. :P
    If I'm remembering correctly...I believe he did go and confront this INFJ...but she continued to avoid him so he 'got the law on his side'...and that's all we know. Oh that...and then he and another user named Mane went on a personal crusade in the doorslamming thread...which ilovelurking linked to...to insure no INFJ ever doorslams another human-being again under any circumstance. And for that I thank them. I know I sleep better at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Oh that...and then he and another user named Mane went on a personal crusade in the doorslamming thread...which ilovelurking linked to...to insure no INFJ ever doorslams another human-being again under any circumstance. And for that I thank them. I know I sleep better at night.
    But the no-sleep sheep miss you.

"The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    But the no-sleep sheep miss you.[/IMG]
    OMG lmao!!! haha. ((that is a cute sheep I must say))

MBTI
    GONE

Haha, thanks guys!

Yeah the path that thread ended up going was epic...

If he ever comes back I think he's going to get a lot of questions :P
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Perhaps it's time for that thread to start up again. I kind of miss the vortex of madness and the beating of INFJs.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING