• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Fending off ENFP stalker

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
tl;dr version:

How do I get rid of a(n ENFP) stalker without my (ISTJ) fiance (whom I live with) finding out I have one?

kyli_ryan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2wX
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Let ISTJ fiance find out. He will then take care of the problem in a very manly and logically protective way. Problem solved :D

Oli

Permabanned
It is well known that ENFPs don't stalk. You just don't know you love them yet.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
If the ENFP is "stalking" you in the way that he's being an annoying, over-optimistic cheerfully pushy but clingy emo ExFP who isn't REALLY stalking you, then just tell him brutally "there's no hope, you're not attractive to me, I hate you, you're crazy" I mean really lay into him and make him think you're an awful person. He will find three other people to be infatuated with within the week.

But if he's really a stalker like he's following you and showing up at your house or making idle death threats, file a restraining order, because that has nothing to do with being ENFP and that's just illegal and scary.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Let ISTJ fiance find out. He will then take care of the problem in a very manly and logically protective way. Problem solved :D

Not an option. It's a long story, but basically if he found out how I got this stalker, I'd have a lot of splainin' to do, even though I never technically did anything wrong, he'd interpret it that way..

I just need to vaporize this ENFP, quick and easy. I already told him to fuk right on off, but he's not complying with my request.

Oli

Permabanned
you the stalker?

Nooooooooo

I just need to vaporize this ENFP, quick and easy.

Vaporizer-Smoking-Vgo-1000mAh.jpg

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It is well known that ENFPs don't stalk. You just don't know you love them yet.

you the stalker?

Very odd that this dude has only 2 posts...and just signed up. :thelook:

Interestingly enough, back before he turned creepy, when we were still talking, he mentioned being an ENFP (I lied and told him I had never heard of MBTI - he actually brought up the subject first). He seemed more ENFJ really, but w/e.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If the ENFP is "stalking" you in the way that he's being an annoying, over-optimistic cheerfully pushy but clingy emo ExFP who isn't REALLY stalking you, then just tell him brutally "there's no hope, you're not attractive to me, I hate you, you're crazy" I mean really lay into him and make him think you're an awful person. He will find three other people to be infatuated with within the week.

But if he's really a stalker like he's following you and showing up at your house or making idle death threats, file a restraining order, because that has nothing to do with being ENFP and that's just illegal and scary.

Calling 19 times in 2 hours (and that's just tonight), friending me on every social networking site I'm on, texting non-stop, "accidentally" bumping into him in places I shouldn't encounter him, etc etc. Calling from blocked numbers or different numbers.

No death threats, and he doesn't know where I live, so I'm OK on that front.

Yeah, I'll be harsher to him. I was trying to be polite yet direct by telling him to *please* fuck off.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
...just makin sure..

Yeah see, that got my paranoia alarms going off.... the whole two post and i'm into your stalker thread thiang.

And yeah, what marm was asking... what is the level of stalking going on? Oh and also, why wouldn't you want your fiance finding out?

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
not really, ENFP might actually love her more after receiving a cold treatment. we're masochists like that.

the only thing that can make it go away is to somehow convince the ENFP that you are a really boring person. or try to hit on his Fi by saying something really uneducated and conservative about some important moral issue or so. i don't know. but def not cold treatment.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
not really, ENFP might actually love her more after receiving a cold treatment. we're masochists like that.

the only thing that can make it go away is to somehow convince the ENFP that you are a really boring person. or try to hit on his Fi by saying something really uneducated and conservative about some important moral issue or so. i don't know. but def not cold treatment.

LOL speak for yourself. the majority of us are not

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I'm with elfboy... I have way too much pride to want someone who doesn't want me.

Tell him again to fuck off or you'll call the cops. Tell him he's embarrassing himself and creeping you out.

H

Hate

Not an option. It's a long story, but basically if he found out how I got this stalker, I'd have a lot of splainin' to do, even though I never technically did anything wrong, he'd interpret it that way..

I wanna hear the long story... I want details!! :wizfreak:

What has cockburn gotten herself into this time?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Huh, I wouldn't think an ENFP would have a long enough attention span to stalk.. well, at least I wouldn't. Sounds boring.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Is this "stalker" the same "friend" who used to come and cook for you and hang out at your SO's house? :dry:

No. That one is ENFJ to the core, and my SO is learning to get used to him, because he's a really good (platonic) friend, and he's not going anywhere.