User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    not really, ENFP might actually love her more after receiving a cold treatment. we're masochists like that.

the only thing that can make it go away is to somehow convince the ENFP that you are a really boring person. or try to hit on his Fi by saying something really uneducated and conservative about some important moral issue or so. i don't know. but def not cold treatment.
    Good idea. I could bombard him with biblical passages to scare him off. (He's a pagan)
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Likes Noon liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    not really, ENFP might actually love her more after receiving a cold treatment. we're masochists like that.

the only thing that can make it go away is to somehow convince the ENFP that you are a really boring person. or try to hit on his Fi by saying something really uneducated and conservative about some important moral issue or so. i don't know. but def not cold treatment.
    oh weird maybe more argument that Im definitely xSFP because I can hang on to someone who lets me down too gently or leads me on, but the second someone is really truly mean, like makes me feel like they're really not interested in a very direct way, Im out. I can think geez what an asshole or feel icky that the person doesn't find me desirable. The day you tell me harshly to get lost is the day I do.

What it sounds to me like you're saying is that ENFPs lose interest in anyone who acts like an ISTJ

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Also, Ive officially decided this guy errs more on the fuckin wacko side anyway, calling her 19 times in two hours and knowing she has a fiance she lives with? Wtf.

cockburn...how do you know this dude is ENFP? Believe me...I'm NOT saying it ain't possible. There are stalkers of all types everywhere you turn. It's just a bit difficult to know how to respond because many ENFPs experience the opposite complaint. That we are non-committal and flighty and our attention spans are all of a minute or two.

I know I have probably become a little too enthusiastic about certain things before in my past...and sometimes those things are people...but if my 'inbox' isn't getting filled... I agree wholeheartedly with Lady X & Qlip. I have too much pride and too little attention to stalk someone. And I would cease to be enthusiastic about someone that has made it clear they do not return that enthusiasm.

EDIT: Like Lady X suggested...have you told him to fuck-off?
    2nd EDIT: okay...I just read where you said you told him to fuck-off & that he told you he was ENFP

Yah...like Juice said...give us some more of the story. Did you have a relationship with this person and he maybe feels there is some 'unfinished business' or something?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

who has time for stalking?

unless you are generating some incredible volume of material that would essentially replace other romantic options + the outside world + our inner world, an ENFP won't bother stalking someone. a mentally ill person (of any type), on the other hand...

i would consider coming clean to your future husband. what's the shame quotient here? even if you met the stalker at a naked midget wrestling contest, he can step in and save you from this weirdo and you can start the marriage with a clean slate...probably have some hot makeup sex too.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

This lack of time and attention you guys speak of has more to do with being an E7 and less to do with strictly being ENFP.

ExFP are notorious "stalkers"...just not in the sense of what the OP is describing, which sounds mentally ill unless they had some kind of relationship before this. His actions are pretty extreme. I don't think this is the normal ENFP kind of "stalking" that isn't really stalking, per se.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

My guess is she had a one night stand with the guy and now he's obsessed

I hope you've learned your lesson miss Cockburn
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    This lack of time and attention you guys speak of has more to do with being an E7 and less to do with strictly being ENFP.

ExFP are notorious "stalkers"...just not in the sense of what the OP is describing, which sounds mentally ill unless they had some kind of relationship before this. His actions are pretty extreme. I don't think this is the normal ENFP kind of "stalking" that isn't really stalking, per se.
    Now I want to know.. and wonder if I've done it before. How would you describe ENFP stalking that isn't quite stalking?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I'm probably kidding but yeah don't hide it from your fiancé if you're not doing anything wrong. Then you don't need to.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison