User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    If the ENFP is "stalking" you in the way that he's being an annoying, over-optimistic cheerfully pushy but clingy emo ExFP who isn't REALLY stalking you, then just tell him brutally "there's no hope, you're not attractive to me, I hate you, you're crazy" I mean really lay into him and make him think you're an awful person. He will find three other people to be infatuated with within the week.

But if he's really a stalker like he's following you and showing up at your house or making idle death threats, file a restraining order, because that has nothing to do with being ENFP and that's just illegal and scary.
    Calling 19 times in 2 hours (and that's just tonight), friending me on every social networking site I'm on, texting non-stop, "accidentally" bumping into him in places I shouldn't encounter him, etc etc. Calling from blocked numbers or different numbers.

No death threats, and he doesn't know where I live, so I'm OK on that front.

Yeah, I'll be harsher to him. I was trying to be polite yet direct by telling him to *please* fuck off.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    ...just makin sure..
    Yeah see, that got my paranoia alarms going off.... the whole two post and i'm into your stalker thread thiang.

And yeah, what marm was asking... what is the level of stalking going on? Oh and also, why wouldn't you want your fiance finding out?
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

not really, ENFP might actually love her more after receiving a cold treatment. we're masochists like that.

the only thing that can make it go away is to somehow convince the ENFP that you are a really boring person. or try to hit on his Fi by saying something really uneducated and conservative about some important moral issue or so. i don't know. but def not cold treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    If the ENFP is "stalking" you in the way that he's being an annoying, over-optimistic cheerfully pushy but clingy emo ExFP who isn't REALLY stalking you, then just tell him brutally "there's no hope, you're not attractive to me, I hate you, you're crazy" I mean really lay into him and make him think you're an awful person. He will find three other people to be infatuated with within the week.

But if he's really a stalker like he's following you and showing up at your house or making idle death threats, file a restraining order, because that has nothing to do with being ENFP and that's just illegal and scary.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    not really, ENFP might actually love her more after receiving a cold treatment. we're masochists like that.

the only thing that can make it go away is to somehow convince the ENFP that you are a really boring person. or try to hit on his Fi by saying something really uneducated and conservative about some important moral issue or so. i don't know. but def not cold treatment.
    LOL speak for yourself. the majority of us are not
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Is this "stalker" the same "friend" who used to come and cook for you and hang out at your SO's house?
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

lol other people would agree with me. maybe you are the minority :P http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ng-enfp-2.html

btw OP, you could also check that website. It's called "how to ceaselessly string along an ENFP" so i guess if you do the exact opposite, it should work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    LOL speak for yourself. the majority of us are not

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I think I'm with elfboy... I have way too much pride to want someone who doesn't want me.

Tell him again to fuck off or you'll call the cops. Tell him he's embarrassing himself and creeping you out.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison
    Likes Alassea liked this post

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Not an option. It's a long story, but basically if he found out how I got this stalker, I'd have a lot of splainin' to do, even though I never technically did anything wrong, he'd interpret it that way..
    I wanna hear the long story... I want details!!

What has cockburn gotten herself into this time?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Huh, I wouldn't think an ENFP would have a long enough attention span to stalk.. well, at least I wouldn't. Sounds boring.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Is this "stalker" the same "friend" who used to come and cook for you and hang out at your SO's house?
    No. That one is ENFJ to the core, and my SO is learning to get used to him, because he's a really good (platonic) friend, and he's not going anywhere.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg