User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Pointing out how and why something is flawed is, in fact, contributing — whether you like it or not. I question everything. Unlike yourself, I don't believe something is true simply because someone says so. Swallowing concepts hook, line, and sinker without critical analysis is for the gullible.

Since you still refuse to address the content of my original post, I'll tell you for the third time — the only person you can speak for is yourself. You're not the ENFP spokesman. If you were capable of being reasonable, you would have simply posted: "You're right. I can only speak for myself." And that would have been the end of it.

This thread is one of many where you seem to equate Elfboy with all ENFPs despite the fact that Fi is highly subjective and can vary greatly from one person to the next. But for some bizarre reason, you take it upon yourself to speak for all of them.

Really, you have no serious interest in type theory or psychology.
    Slapping a 4-letter type on Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is basically all you care to do. Enough of the nonsense, already.
    I think we need to print this, laminate it, and staple it to the locker room door.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Is Elfboy the forum poster child for ENFP now? I've been away for a while..

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Pointing out how and why something is flawed is, in fact, contributing — whether you like it or not. I question everything. Unlike yourself, I don't believe something is true simply because someone says so. Swallowing concepts hook, line, and sinker without critical analysis is for the gullible.

Since you still refuse to address the content of my original post, I'll tell you for the third time — the only person you can speak for is yourself. You're not the ENFP spokesman. If you were capable of being reasonable, you would have simply posted: "You're right. I can only speak for myself." And that would have been the end of it.

This thread is one of many where you seem to equate Elfboy with all ENFPs despite the fact that Fi is highly subjective and can vary greatly from one person to the next. But for some bizarre reason, you take it upon yourself to speak for all of them.

Really, you have no serious interest in type theory or psychology.
    Slapping a 4-letter type on Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is basically all you care to do. Enough of the nonsense, already.
    so in a nutshell, you have issues with me and want me to leave. so do lots of people on this forum, get used to it.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

^ Still doesn't get it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I think we need to print this, laminate it, and staple it to the locker room door.
    your passive aggressive denial when questioned directly only to jump at the first sign of opposition does not speak well of you
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    your passive aggressive denial when questioned directly only to jump at the first sign of opposition does not speak well of you
    What are you even talking about? You haven't questioned me directly. You just make a bunch of pompous statements and pretend they are true. What does that say about you? Great things I am sure.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

What are you even talking about? You haven't questioned me directly. You just make a bunch of pompous statements and pretend they are true. What does that say about you? Great things I am sure.
    okay, looking back at the quote, it wasn't direct (I told you to go away, with a bit of humor) but the point was obvious and you responded with something along the lines of "oh, I'm not doing anything. you're just making a big deal out of something"

your direct quote was this
    8) They create mountains out of molehills.
    Your thread's purpose seems to be a desire to refute myths about ENFPs. I am here to help.
    if you wish to bring up a legitimate issue with me, that's great, but don't play this fading in and out game between making snarky comments and playing the "oh, don't look at me" card. you want to criticize something (either myself or something I've said) but you either refuse to or are scared to engage in actual conflict. making a series of indirect jabs is not an effective way to communicate anything.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

^ Still doesn't get it.
    no I get it. the main reason I'm no this forum bothers you and you think that the majority of my posts are stereotypes. it's kind of annoying when 90% of your responses to me have been criticism without giving any explanation or offering alternatives. if you're not trying to communicate with me to get a specific result, I don't see the point. did I over generalize a little? probably, but continuous, non actionable criticism is very annoying to me
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    okay, looking back at the quote, it wasn't direct (I told you to go away, with a bit of humor) but the point was obvious and you responded with something along the lines of "oh, I'm not doing anything. you're just making a big deal out of something"

your direct quote was this

if you wish to bring up a legitimate issue with me, that's great, but don't play this fading in and out game between making snarky comments and playing the "oh, don't look at me" card. you want to criticize something (either myself or something I've said) but you either refuse to or are scared to engage in actual conflict. making a series of indirect jabs is not an effective way to communicate anything.
    Yeah, I've really created a persona on this Forum showing what a bad ass passive aggressive person I am, haven't I? I really seem to be afraid of conflict huh? I like to project false ideas about myself to make people think I am one thing when I am an other thing right? I talk about myself being really bad ass don't I? I make threads to show people the truth about things (aka, the way I see things only) don't I?

Yeah, you really have me pegged. Wow. It's like a thousand suns just exploded in my living room and I see the truth.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Yeah, I've really created a persona on this Forum showing what a bad ass passive aggressive person I am, haven't I? I really seem to be afraid of conflict huh? I like to project false ideas about myself to make people think I am one thing when I am an other thing right? I talk about myself being really bad ass don't I? I make threads to show people the truth about things (aka, the way I see things only) don't I?

Yeah, you really have me pegged. Wow. It's like a thousand suns just exploded in my living room and I see the truth.
    you are being passive aggressive right now. you're trying to imply that I have these problems, not saying them directly and playing the "oh but I don't really want to go there." card. I don't really have much of a problem with any one sentence you've said about me, hell, there's probably a little bit of truth to some of them, but I DO have a problem with the way you are going about communicating that.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!