User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFj

Default Show ENFJ some love

Ok there are a lot of threads here but none that show ENFJs any love (just hate) So in this thread we are going to say why we love them.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Ok there are a lot of threads here but none that show ENFJs any love (just hate) So in this thread we are going to say why we love them.
    Yeah I think this thread is not going to be a very well responded to one.
    I love ENFJ's just not sure anyone put maybe Protean...Lookin4 and is Brendan even around....? I'll keep my eye on it.

Anyway the one other ENFJ I know..I love because she is just generally a really good person..very real...very human.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

the most important change in my entire life was due to an ENFJ (my first girlfriend). when she met me, i was a scared little boy... she showed me what i could be.

one of my close friends now is an ENFJ, and she's amazing. hmmmm, my cousin is an ENFJ, and he's pretty cool... oh, there's this girl i sort of have a crush on that's an ENFJ, she's cool.

yeah. i can't think of an ENFJ i don't like actually.

MBTI
    NSFW
    Enneagram
    6w7

This is what I like about my ENFJ friend:

She goes out and achieves so much, in a quiet yet powerful way. She is not boastful about her many talents and despite possessing all those talents, has a beautifully vulnerable side that continues to seek knowledge.

Her mind is open and caring. She looks after those around her, making sure they're all feeling included and okay. She has insight and can look beyond the surface and know when something is wrong. There's something wise about her, despite her being much younger than I am. She somehow inspires people to be better without being pushy or overbearing. She's going to go so far - she's like a firework ascending to the sky, just before it explodes into colour and shimmers of light.

Idealist describing another idealist here. I don't know if these are specifically ENFJ traits, but these things are why I think she is totally ace!

MBTI
    type

they're flameballs existing in a maelstrom of colour, energy and instincts; on the periphery of conscious thought and planned action. like candles that burn at both ends, they live larger than life in a rage of life. Perhaps they eventually exhaust themselves. But if they don't, what you have is a steady, genuine fire that lasts, throwing out warm sparks of empath brilliance.

If they were a voice, they'd be the voice of an Old World jazz singer in a smoke-filled cabaret, sultry low tones of sophistication tinged with the hardiness of experience and alcoholism, yet still believing, still loving, with the wonder of a child. They'd be 50 and singing of first loves in perfect faith.

just gotta love 'em flameballs.
    You gave me hyacinths first a year ago;
    They called me the hyacinth girl.
    Yet when we came back, late, from the Hyacinth garden,
    Your arms full, and your hair wet, I could not
    Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither
    Living nor dead, and I knew nothing,
    Looking into the heart of light, the silence.

--T.S Eliot, The Wasteland

MBTI
    INFJ

I honestly look at the two ENFJs I know as exemplars of what I wish I could be: Outgoing, generous, honest, good with leadership roles, energetic, and very approachable. Both of them have amazing laughs too; the kind that make you want to laugh everytime they do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Omnibenevolence; bested only by the INFJ.

The ENFJ curls nicely with the ENTP as my second favorite type.

MBTI
    infj

The ENFJs I have known were very generous and giving.
    And also endearing in that they tended to be open and easily show their vulnerabilities.

MBTI
    INFP

The two ENFJs I know well (my mum and fav cousin) I love to bits because they just seem so relaxing to be around and I can listen to them for hours. Not to mention that they are oh-so-huggable
    Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

MBTI
    INFJ

It seems like the two ENFJs I know also are very comfortable with themselves. Both of them are the epitome of self-actualization.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social