• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Show ENFJ some love

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
Ok there are a lot of threads here but none that show ENFJs any love (just hate:cry:) So in this thread we are going to say why we love them.:wubbie:

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Ok there are a lot of threads here but none that show ENFJs any love (just hate:cry:) So in this thread we are going to say why we love them.:wubbie:

Yeah I think this thread is not going to be a very well responded to one.
I love ENFJ's just not sure anyone put maybe Protean...Lookin4 and is Brendan even around....? I'll keep my eye on it.

Anyway the one other ENFJ I know..I love because she is just generally a really good person..very real...very human.

redacted

the most important change in my entire life was due to an ENFJ (my first girlfriend). when she met me, i was a scared little boy... she showed me what i could be.

one of my close friends now is an ENFJ, and she's amazing. hmmmm, my cousin is an ENFJ, and he's pretty cool... oh, there's this girl i sort of have a crush on that's an ENFJ, she's cool.

yeah. i can't think of an ENFJ i don't like actually.

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
This is what I like about my ENFJ friend:

She goes out and achieves so much, in a quiet yet powerful way. She is not boastful about her many talents and despite possessing all those talents, has a beautifully vulnerable side that continues to seek knowledge.

Her mind is open and caring. She looks after those around her, making sure they're all feeling included and okay. She has insight and can look beyond the surface and know when something is wrong. There's something wise about her, despite her being much younger than I am. She somehow inspires people to be better without being pushy or overbearing. She's going to go so far - she's like a firework ascending to the sky, just before it explodes into colour and shimmers of light.

Idealist describing another idealist here. I don't know if these are specifically ENFJ traits, but these things are why I think she is totally ace! :D

elfinchilde

a white iris
MBTI Type
type
they're flameballs existing in a maelstrom of colour, energy and instincts; on the periphery of conscious thought and planned action. like candles that burn at both ends, they live larger than life in a rage of life. Perhaps they eventually exhaust themselves. But if they don't, what you have is a steady, genuine fire that lasts, throwing out warm sparks of empath brilliance.

If they were a voice, they'd be the voice of an Old World jazz singer in a smoke-filled cabaret, sultry low tones of sophistication tinged with the hardiness of experience and alcoholism, yet still believing, still loving, with the wonder of a child. They'd be 50 and singing of first loves in perfect faith.

just gotta love 'em flameballs. :wubbie:

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
I honestly look at the two ENFJs I know as exemplars of what I wish I could be: Outgoing, generous, honest, good with leadership roles, energetic, and very approachable. Both of them have amazing laughs too; the kind that make you want to laugh everytime they do.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Omnibenevolence; bested only by the INFJ.

The ENFJ curls nicely with the ENTP as my second favorite type.

batumi

MBTI Type
infj
The ENFJs I have known were very generous and giving.
And also endearing in that they tended to be open and easily show their vulnerabilities.

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
The two ENFJs I know well (my mum and fav cousin) I love to bits because they just seem so relaxing to be around and I can listen to them for hours. Not to mention that they are oh-so-huggable :wubbie:

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
It seems like the two ENFJs I know also are very comfortable with themselves. Both of them are the epitome of self-actualization.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I wonder if ENFJ actually understand themselves, or if they just appear to be confident in themselves so that they can manipulate others. I assume it is both, some ENFJ just are darker than others. The lighter ENFJ I don't really hate or love. Of course I haven't known a light ENFJ.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I wonder if ENFJ actually understand themselves, or if they just appear to be confident in themselves so that they can manipulate others. I assume it is both, some ENFJ just are darker than others. The lighter ENFJ I don't really hate or love. Of course I haven't known a light ENFJ.

Why do you think that? What has been your experience with a "dark" ENFJ?..perhaps this should get moved to a dif thread as we are suppose to be showing love..but I would love to know the answer.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
ENFJ Love

I've only known a few people who I'm pretty sure are ENFJ's, but I've never had anything but great experiences with the ones I've known (well, except for the one I knew in college who I should have asked out but didn't - but that was hardly her fault). They've all been fun, funny, friendly, and the kinds of people who inevitably brighten my day. :wubbie:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*pats Third Rider* it's ok, we still love you.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Like the little girl with a curl in the middle of her forehead, when ENFJs are good they are very, very good but when they are bad they are horrid ;) (beware, nursery rhyme reference!)

ENFJs are walking passion about things- they might fight with you but that's because they genuinely care! They're generous, creative and good at putting people in thier places when they have it coming :yes:

theshadow

MBTI Type
enfj
what I love about enfj's.. hmm I seem incapable of thinking of any downsides. hahaha jk

seriuosly though. I love to motivate people.... if your my friend atleast.'

and as far as "dark enfj" I would just like to say that "for myself atleast" I constantly am looking to understand the unerlying meaning of whats going on in the interactions and why so.... after a while you start to understand how people limit themselves and could theoreticly "whistle" use it to your advantage. :devil:.

If I could speculate here, assuming we believe in the mbti types. does it not make sense that an enfj "Fe" dom would be bitter about others not accepting him. EVEN if he has a solid identity and isnt willing to be influenced by others bs... not that he/she shouldnt overcome it but... imagine being litterally in love with an entire system that didnt accept you.. I can think of a lot of ways to describe enfj's but "normal" isnt one of them..hmmm say .. EVER. is it not possible then that
perhaps a dark enfj is just one that is tired of trying to put life into a system that doesnt give back.maybe not all enfj's are embraced but some actually thrown out? "I have a few enfj friends that you might call dark so.. " instead they get bitter and take what they can get.

TK*

MBTI Type
INFJ
I know only two ENFJs, one male, one female and they both are really caring and generous. The two I know really love to help people. They're very good at getting people to open up and feel comfortable. :)

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
what I love about enfj's.. hmm I seem incapable of thinking of any downsides. hahaha jk

seriuosly though. I love to motivate people.... if your my friend atleast.'

and as far as "dark enfj" I would just like to say that "for myself atleast" I constantly am looking to understand the unerlying meaning of whats going on in the interactions and why so.... after a while you start to understand how people limit themselves and could theoreticly "whistle" use it to your advantage. :devil:.

If I could speculate here, assuming we believe in the mbti types. does it not make sense that an enfj "Fe" dom would be bitter about others not accepting him. EVEN if he has a solid identity and isnt willing to be influenced by others bs... not that he/she shouldnt overcome it but... imagine being litterally in love with an entire system that didnt accept you.. I can think of a lot of ways to describe enfj's but "normal" isnt one of them..hmmm say .. EVER. is it not possible then that
perhaps a dark enfj is just one that is tired of trying to put life into a system that doesnt give back.maybe not all enfj's are embraced but some actually thrown out? "I have a few enfj friends that you might call dark so.. " instead they get bitter and take what they can get.

Hey now! That's like me! I'm always asking myself if helping someone out, mostly in the case of being generous, would benefit me. My ENFP friend who I don't see too often was astounded when I revealed a much more generous side to myself the last time I visited. I think "dark ENFJs", like myself, should stop thinking everyone is out to screw them and start actually believing that not all people are as benevolent as them. They should be more discerning, however painful that may be.

(Is it just me or does the term "dark ENFJ" remind anyone of "dark Link" from Ocarina of Time?)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I ever fall in love as things move forward, I am betting it will be with an ENFJ.

People-sensitive, the perfect teacher/mentor, able to see what is within someone and coax it out. I love that. They might be EJ, but usually low-key and able to interact well with introverts.

They are passionate about people without being mushy-gushy, it's all usually level-headed stuff. They also know how to interact with others in a way that properly conveys their intentions. They are willing to take initiative. They have vision. Usually good judges of character.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
My ENFJ is the most kind, warm and stubbornly loving man I have ever met. I'm not a deep feeling sharer and when things got hard I use to push everyone away with...Go away, I'll deal with it. He never bought this (stubborn) and insisted I communicate the feelings and thoughts I had that effected us, but still respected and understood my need for space and privacy.

Bigger still, I never trusted anyone. At all. Ever. He gave me the ability to do so, even if it's only he that I trust. Completely dependable and responsible and when I need something, I only have to ask. Even though that in itself is SO hard for me...he understands that and still encourages me. I won't say it's easy now but easier.

He's a leader in his career. Confident. Logical and rational. He always goes the extra mile for his clients and coworkers but never to the point of sacrificing us or the kids. He's a wonderful teacher and happily instructs anyone in his life who needs it, professionally and personally.

Yeah I could wax on all day about him because it's all true. He's not without fault though. He has high expectations of the people he cares about. He can get offended by things I say and do because they appear cold to him, but he isn't afraid to tell me I am full of shit when I am. All things considered, he's pretty amazing and the fact that he never said...you're so weird, I don't think this will work...blows my mind. Every single day, I am thankful he's in my life.