User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm not sure if a long lost friend is ENFJ but I remember being very close to him when we were studying in uni, years ago. He was this very out going, sociable, people-person, full of life, full of energy, full of enthusiasm and extremely passionate and very personal. Very funny, very fun, very neat, tidy, clean, and admitted that he's an absolute perfectionist. He had his troubles of people who had manipulated him and took advantage of his generosity and kindness. He was so deeply upset about it and took it quite personally, despite the fact that it happened a long time ago.

One time, he suggested that we both colour our hair of 2 different colours. His, blue and mine, pink. He was so excited about it that he went all out to find out where to get the hydrogen peroxide chemicals and semi permanent hair dye, how much they would cost, how much of what to mix to get the desired affect, how to do it, how long it would take for the colours to fade, health precautions, possible side effects, etc... He found out everything that he needed to know with utter precision and was VERY adamant about not having faded blue hair. He said that he will never have his hair to turn green in colour from the faded blue dye because it'll look like he has grass growing on his head

I've always remembered him as the guardian or freedom fighter. He would always defend me whenever there was any negative energy from the other housemates and upheld justice whenever possible. I never really spoke up for myself then (because I didn't quite see the real necessity to inform the 'enemy' of any of my thoughts) but he would and would do it with an fiery fist and a mental list of very plausible defense for anything. There were cliques and packs within this huge group of housemates, classmates and friends and me and him made a strong unit together (he was on my side and I was on his too). When I had troubles, he would be there for me, always.

I knew a dozen of other people, who were my friends, who hated him so much that they talked bad about him a lot with me. I never echoed their negativity because I treasured the friendship I had with him. Unfortunately, somehow, he thought I was 'with them' and decided to quit speaking to me and avoided me at all costs. That was the last time I saw him too. I really miss him

MBTI
    ENFP

^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes these people should be cherished at all cost. Man that is a really sad story, good luck to you and mending that wound.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Bandit, what a nasty blow. I'm so sorry such a great friendship could not have been salvaged. If I loved you that much, no way would I just shut you out and walk off, not without explanation or wanting to hear your side of the story.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ

I try and I try but you people just keep expecting more, more, more!

I'm a freaking INTJ. My affection reserves are very small. I thought you guys would know that by now.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post

I'm a freaking INTJ. My affection reserves are very small. I thought you guys would know that by now.
    I love your frequent comas.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    _NFP

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post

Tch. We need you for subterfuge! We'll take care of the affection. :p

I find it difficult to reply to this thread because I don't feel that I can adequately describe what many ENFJ friends have meant to me and how they have contributed to my social maturity and development throughout my life. I'll try, but don't have time to write everything I wish I could.

ENFJ's throughout my life include:
    • Uncle: a pastor who I've typed as ENFJ
    • Pastor in high school: ENFJ
    • Current manager at work: likely EnFJ
    • Former friend at work: ENFJ
    • 2 current friends: ENFJ
    • 1 current friend: ENTJ who functions equally well as F, so I'll include them here too

That's a large number of ENFJ's! I'm not sure where they all came from. Honestly, I think it's because I both consciously and unconsciously seek them out.

I would have to admit that ENFJ's are responsible for about 90% of my social and emotional development and maturity. Without them, I'd be a cold, unsocial, cynical, depressed, lonely, and unbalanced INTP. I was this at one time. Sure, INTP's are skilled at using logic and intuition to figure things out and adapt on their own, but this same logic and intuition reveals that certain aspects cannot be developed on their own. A friend is needed, and I've always found the best of friends in people with the ENFJ preference.

Regarding my EnFJ manager at work: I'm currently very happy with my job, and he's the best manager I've ever worked with.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

High five!
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    INFJ

Angry Ayrab: Thank you. I'm still looking to see if there is any way I can try to contact him. God alone knows where he is right now.

PinkPiranha: I'm not sure why he didn't come to me and asked me personally if there were some sort of misunderstanding that I was unaware of. I am still curious. Does he sound ENFJ (or is it too difficult to tell)? If he is (more or less), like what Angry Ayrab had mentioned earlier, people should cherish ENFJ people more.

P.S. Is there an ENFJ hate thread somewhere? Gosh

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Well, Bandit, it's difficult to say if he was ENFJ or not (sure sounds like it! Right down to the hair-dyeing! I did that a lot myself - only I was in your camp - I went pink and purple!) but I think it might be important for you to get some explanation from him about his behavior.

There's a hate an ENFJ thread here somewhere!! lol Someone want to link Bandit to it?
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code