MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I take it back!
    Too late! I'm going to quote box it into online eternity!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

ENFJs are mean!

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ENFJs are mean!

Stop. CRYING!!! :steam:
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Like the little girl with a curl in the middle of her forehead, when ENFJs are good they are very, very good but when they are bad they are horrid (beware, nursery rhyme reference!)
    Ha ha funny.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Stop. CRYING!!! :steam:
    *covers face with hands and weeps silently*

I'm not crying!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jae Rae View Post
    ENFJs sound wonderful. I just wish I knew some IRL.

Jae Rae
    Me too

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

done
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I know I already got sappy sweet on my ENFJ a few pages back but I have a little more love to share.

I was up one night and couldn't sleep. Nothing new. I started looking for something to watch and came across this old Jon Voight movie; Conrack. Beautiful film. I just loved it. The only Pat Conroy book I have read was The Prince of Tides and it was so depressing I couldn't continue it. The next day I went and bought the book. Craig asked me if I had gotten a new book (I only read once I am in bed at night) and I told him about the movie, adding I had not read his other book, except the one but I planned to get them all and read them, depressing or not.

My birthday was a few weeks ago. As I was getting ready for bed that night I went to pull back the covers. Under my pillows, wrapped in a big ribbon were all the Pat Conroy books, with the exception of the Prince of Tides. The bookmark on top said...I'll be sure to mark your place when you fall asleep reading and turn out the light. Love Craig.

I just sat there amazed. It is the rare person that can remember a single conversation about nothing special and turn it into something special. That's the ENFJ-ness. No matter how busy, how overwhelmed we can get with everyday life, he always remembers these small details and conversations. He's always paid attention like no one else I have ever known. Extraordinary. And I happily got no reading done that night either.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Indil View Post
    Why has this thread died down?

And why can't there be more ENFJs in the world? Seriously, I'm miffed at all the negative stuff I read about ENFJs... frankly, it sounds like a lot of mis-typing.

I'm a pretty hardcore INTP female (was slightly INFP as a child, but then real life woke e up), and I unexpectedly met a male ENFJ at work and I haven't been the same since. Seriously, he's my hero. No one has ever focused me, calmed me, encouraged me more.

And when I read that ENFJs are not only rare, but male ENFJs are even rarer still... well, it explains why I've been single for so long... I've been waiting to meet that male ENFJ and they come around once in a blue moon?

And it sucks that he's out of the country 6 months of the year. And it sucks that he has a girlfriend. Sucks harder that I fell head over heels for him, and he acknowledged that he kinda sorta fell for me, too. And it really, really sucks that he's so incredibly honorable and loyal that he really wants to make that relationship work, and it really, really, really sucks that I like him all the more for being that loyal and honorable.

Sense a pattern here?

Anyway. Just trying to resurrect this thread. And trying to get more ENFJ males to hit on INTP females.
    GREAT THREAD

Wow......you just described EXACTLY what I am going through.....from the other side. I'm an ENFJ male..........and I'm in the unenviable position of falling for a female coworker....and she is MARRIED......same thing as you.....she is a strong I....I believe she is either an ISFP or maybe and ISTP......it vascillates in my head/heart from day to day.

We had insane attaction the MOMENT we saw each other....it was so damn eery.

I too am incredibly loyal and honorable.....and will NOT go there....NOT break up a home/marriage. But it is REALLY hard...........we are so attracted and the girl just melts me......

Like you, she is quiet....some said 'a stuck up bitch'....and she isn't at all....she is just a strong "I".......I really bring her out of her shell and everyone is amazed......she has changed since I arrived.....and we spend more time together during the day then we should........but when I ignore her.....she comes and finds me.....or calls extensions until she finds me.....then I walk in her office and she just lights up............

....couple all of this with her husband being gone for weeks at a time.......and you have a combustible MESS going on....

ENFJ's put a ton of value on loyalty and honor.......he won't break it.....neither will I.......but it is so damn miserable to not just steal her away and keep her for my own.............damn it.

You're not alone........
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    He sounds like a winner! Gimme some rope, you hold the bag and we'll "sack" him for ya!

Frankly, I can't think of many things as frustrating as being separated from someone who just clicks with you. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't "click" with just about ANYBODY. It's like the freakin' planets have to align and that makes me absolutely crazy. The rare bird appears, and oh look, you like him, and oh look, he likes you too, and oh look, he's [gay/engaged/married]!

!
    You've got that right. It came right out of nowhere, especially since I knew he was dating his coworker looooong before I had a chance to meet him, so he wasn't even in the "To-Be-Click-Considered" pile!

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado44 View Post
    GREAT THREAD

We had insane attaction the MOMENT we saw each other....it was so damn eery.

I too am incredibly loyal and honorable.....and will NOT go there....NOT break up a home/marriage. But it is REALLY hard...........we are so attracted and the girl just melts me......

ENFJ's put a ton of value on loyalty and honor.......he won't break it.....neither will I.......but it is so damn miserable to not just steal her away and keep her for my own.............damn it.

You're not alone........
    Yeah, it was *close* to at first sight... I say close, 'cause I'm always 2 steps behind. It was first sight for him, but I was kind of in denial for awhile before I realized what was going on. And then, looking back, I realized... whoa, he was really into me quite early on.

I have really, really thick walls, too... most of the time, if an available guy is around me, the walls get thicker and higher. I'm quite more relaxed and myself around guys who are taken. This one? No walls. Negative walls, actually. It was as if I'd always known him.

And OOOOHHHH that loyalty and honor. All of his friends describe him as the most loyal person they know (almost to a fault, really). And to see him with that internal battle on the inside was... awful to watch, frankly, in the short (mmmm, 6 weeks or so) time we worked on this project together.

We actually had a confrontation about it. It wasn't pretty -- him nearly ripping out his hair 'cause he was so confused that this was happening to him, me trying not to cry in fear of being hurt and telling him it's best he just stay away.

Which didn't work, btw.

But now he's out of the country, working side by side with his girlfriend, I'm only assuming trying to make that relationship work, and us trying to develop another project together 'cause first and foremost... we worked really, really well together and want to do more. And I don't want to lose the most awesomest partner I've worked with.

And he knows my feelings haven't changed, but I know that he knows that I have ABSOLUTELY no desire in being the cause of breaking up his relationship (we discussed it early on).

It sucks. As I told him early on, "I have no idea if you're just great business partner, best friend material, or a potential love interest!" I'm just happy to have the first of the three and am doing my damnedest at maintaining that. Even if I wish for all three.

Sigh.
    Self-realization: I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?" -- Real Genius