User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 91

  1. #51
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    All 2 of us.
    One to steer and one to pedal!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  2. #52
    Senior Member Littlelostnf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    One to steer and one to pedal!
    We'll get you my pretty.......you and all your NT friends!
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

  3. #53
    Senior Membrane spirilis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni
    Posts
    2,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    I'm quite positive he thanks you for that...if you get that thanks in an appropriate card or a straightforward thank you email...I'd think he was an ESFJ...if you get a smile like...hey you rock thanks (without the words) he's prob an ENFJ.
    Yeah his appreciation is usually shown verbally or by expression, typically in a verbal variation of "you rock." Another quirky moment- first time I saw him at his desk when he was hired I was awed at the cool clock he keeps there, one of those mechanical LED clocks where the arm swings back and forth fast and somehow displays the time that way... I comment on it every time and he says "well if I ever leave the company, it's yours!"

  4. #54
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    I like the type a great deal.

    There are often times that I think I could be a shy ENFJ. After all, I was a very talkative child growing up. I was also very prone to manipulation and exaggeration. Not to mention there are times when I am consumed by passion and begin to feed off the energy of my words and the energy of the words of whomever I am speaking to which leads to a relentless drive to get my opponent to accept my point of view, to the point of sometimes becoming manipulative to do so.

    However, I have a fear of speaking in public that came from being embarrassed over and over again because I said things that weren't well thought out. Whereas ENFJs are the epitomes of wit and rhetoric.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

  5. #55
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Why has this thread died down?

    And why can't there be more ENFJs in the world? Seriously, I'm miffed at all the negative stuff I read about ENFJs... frankly, it sounds like a lot of mis-typing.

    I'm a pretty hardcore INTP female (was slightly INFP as a child, but then real life woke e up), and I unexpectedly met a male ENFJ at work and I haven't been the same since. Seriously, he's my hero. No one has ever focused me, calmed me, encouraged me more.

    And when I read that ENFJs are not only rare, but male ENFJs are even rarer still... well, it explains why I've been single for so long... I've been waiting to meet that male ENFJ and they come around once in a blue moon?

    And it sucks that he's out of the country 6 months of the year. And it sucks that he has a girlfriend. Sucks harder that I fell head over heels for him, and he acknowledged that he kinda sorta fell for me, too. And it really, really sucks that he's so incredibly honorable and loyal that he really wants to make that relationship work, and it really, really, really sucks that I like him all the more for being that loyal and honorable.

    Sense a pattern here?

    Anyway. Just trying to resurrect this thread. And trying to get more ENFJ males to hit on INTP females.

  6. #56
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Welcome, Indil. Glad to see your first post in the ENFJ domain! Hop on over to the Intro section and let everyone say hello to you!

    I'm so sorry that that ENFJs are so hard to find. To be honest, I've never met another ENFJ except my male friend, and I was tolerably sure that he was the only ENFJ male in the Western Hemisphere. You're not the only one in a frustrating spot, my dear. Welcome to the club! Seems like the lesser occurring types are always married or engaged, anyway, doesn't it? The two INTP guys I was involved with sort of came outta nowhere. Same with the ENTPs. Kind of luck of the draw, unfortunately.

    I wish I knew an INTP female in real life. That's something I've never experienced. INTJs, yes. INTPs, no.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  7. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I wish I knew an INTP female in real life. That's something I've never experienced. INTJs, yes. INTPs, no.
    Thanks for the welcome!

    Yeah, in this case... I'm a rare personality to begin with, but the female variety of said type is even rarer. And the same goes for my ENFJ friend who is the rare male type.

    But back on the ENFJ-love front... my friend is incredibly well liked. But it was interesting in our work situation that there was one guy who absolutely couldn't stand him. I'm sure some jealousy was involved (they both are in the same business, and my friend is about 50 times more successful), but part of me wonders if it's just a personality clash. I want to say that guy is either an ESFJ or an ESTJ -- I didn't know him well enough, but I also didn't mesh to well with him (and I usually mesh well with anyone), but he got along great with everyone else and my INFJ assistant.

    It was a tense working situation to begin with, but whenever my ENFJ friend entered the room, it almost seemed like everyone took a simultaneous sigh of relief. I told him that whatever he's got, he should bottle it 'cause I wanted a case of it, and he was absolutely clueless as to how and why he had that effect on everyone there (though 10 bucks says that this isn't the first time he's experienced that.)

    Seriously, though... how much does a 6 pack of ENFJ enthusiastic-encouragement go for these days?
    Self-realization: I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?" -- Real Genius

  8. #58
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    I wasn't too sure about ENFJs, but after getting to know some... they aren't half bad.

  9. #59
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Indil View Post
    Thanks for the welcome!

    Yeah, in this case... I'm a rare personality to begin with, but the female variety of said type is even rarer. And the same goes for my ENFJ friend who is the rare male type.

    But back on the ENFJ-love front... my friend is incredibly well liked. But it was interesting in our work situation that there was one guy who absolutely couldn't stand him. I'm sure some jealousy was involved (they both are in the same business, and my friend is about 50 times more successful), but part of me wonders if it's just a personality clash. I want to say that guy is either an ESFJ or an ESTJ -- I didn't know him well enough, but I also didn't mesh to well with him (and I usually mesh well with anyone), but he got along great with everyone else and my INFJ assistant.

    It was a tense working situation to begin with, but whenever my ENFJ friend entered the room, it almost seemed like everyone took a simultaneous sigh of relief. I told him that whatever he's got, he should bottle it 'cause I wanted a case of it, and he was absolutely clueless as to how and why he had that effect on everyone there (though 10 bucks says that this isn't the first time he's experienced that.)

    Seriously, though... how much does a 6 pack of ENFJ enthusiastic-encouragement go for these days?
    He sounds like a winner! Gimme some rope, you hold the bag and we'll "sack" him for ya!

    Frankly, I can't think of many things as frustrating as being separated from someone who just clicks with you. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't "click" with just about ANYBODY. It's like the freakin' planets have to align and that makes me absolutely crazy. The rare bird appears, and oh look, you like him, and oh look, he likes you too, and oh look, he's [gay/engaged/married]!

    I pity you. I really do. That bites.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I wasn't too sure about ENFJs, but after getting to know some... they aren't half bad.
    Oi! YOU! Quit talking to the paying guests and get back to work!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  10. #60
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Oi! YOU! Quit talking to the paying guests and get back to work!
    I take it back!

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] Show some love for an AWESOME INFJ stepping into her power!
    By Samvega in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-21-2013, 08:42 PM
  2. [ENFJ] ENFJ in love
    By skylights in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 08:43 PM
  3. [ENFJ] So.... do all ENFJ's love talking about themself and their issues?
    By SUPER in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 07:37 PM
  4. Show my new Kitty some love
    By Sahara in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:25 AM
  5. Archaeology shows that some things never change
    By sdalek in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 04:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO