User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Yes! lol Even though she can't stay mad for very long (usually). Her idea of "me" time is like, 10 minutes. Me, I go off alone for hours at a time almost every day.

I live alone and love it (didn't think I would) had a roommate for years (INFP) and we could totally room again I'm sure but both of us love our alone time her of course much more than I do. When I want to extrovert I call people and say I've got the place..you bring the people Alone time is really really essential for me..I'm a teacher and I think I say about 2 gagillion more words a day than most people so when I come home I'm like mute! Once I had 48 unanswered phone messages I just looked at the blinking light and freaked!

D&G!! One of my favorite design houses! John Galliano, Chloe, Dior and Betsey Johnson (she's my #1).

Oh man Dior...if only a teachers salary covered it...and Betsey Johnson is quirky and fun and comfortable and I buy her designs whenever I can.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    Oh man Dior...if only a teachers salary covered it...and Betsey Johnson is quirky and fun and comfortable and I buy her designs whenever I can.
    Have you ever heard of Bluefly? They sell designer and haute couture. Been shopping with them since they started up really. Their deals aren't so outrageous as they used to be, but talk about scoring some $120 Earl jeans for $40. You never know what you can find there. I got my pink and blue satin Diesel baseball jacket there years ago for just $45.

So I'm not the only ENFJ that MUST have recharge time? Interesting. Must be in our natures. For the record, 48 msgs on my machine would send me into a panic attack.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ

Have you ever heard of Bluefly? They sell designer and haute couture. Been shopping with them since they started up really. Their deals aren't so outrageous as they used to be, but talk about scoring some $120 Earl jeans for $40. You never know what you can find there. I got my pink and blue satin Diesel baseball jacket there years ago for just $45.

So I'm not the only ENFJ that MUST have recharge time? Interesting. Must be in our natures. For the record, 48 msgs on my machine would send me into a panic attack.
    My cousin very recently told me about Bluefly but since I'm going into summer saving mode I haven't checked out the site yet..thanks for the headsup...

45 bucks...oh yeah bargin baby!..nice...very nice!

Oh man at a party I have to leave the room alot of the times...take a quick walk...sit alone for a bit...I need major recharge time. Yeah the 48 messages was my fault..one day 5 new messages..the next day 15..the next 1,000,000...they just add up and since I'm mute when I come home and I know its hard for me to say no....I really do mean to answer them but picking up a book and escaping is much more appealing.:redface:
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    infp

My math teacher last semester was a ENFJ for sure (ok, not for sure -not tested to my knowledge, but she's classic ENFJ). She was a great teacher -very enthusiastic and knowledgable and passionate. For me, someone who is the complete opposite in every way with math, it was a bit intimidating at times, but I really like her, she was understanding and helpful. She's on leave right now for her newborn child, but I hope she's back next year.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    My math teacher last semester was a ENFJ for sure (ok, not for sure -not tested to my knowledge, but she's classic ENFJ). She was a great teacher -very enthusiastic and knowledgable and passionate. For me, someone who is the complete opposite in every way with math, it was a bit intimidating at times, but I really like her, she was understanding and helpful. She's on leave right now for her newborn child, but I hope she's back next year.
    So funny I didn't really "get" math until I hit college and I had a CRAZY, but totally loveable female NT (I think ENTP) professor. She made me understand math like I never had...I can't imagine a ENFJ math teacher but I can believe one thing she would be passionate about it...which I can imagine would be ummm interesting and a bit intimidating but it's nice to know you hope she comes back.

MBTI
    JIxT

Passions flare, weep in sadness, wallow in despair, passions change, anger reigns, now all lie in fear.
    - Unattributed

The story of an ENFJ in my life. I am the one who lies in fear.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by sriv View Post
    Passions flare, weep in sadness, wallow in despair, passions change, anger reigns, now all lie in fear.
    - Unattributed

The story of an ENFJ in my life. I am the one who lies in fear.
    Good. Then our work here is done.

ENFJs, back to the mother ship!
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    JIxT

Good bye forever. We'll miss you.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by sriv View Post
    Good bye forever. We'll miss you.
    No no, we're not LEAVING. We're just going to use clean restrooms. We'll start some MORE weirdness and then come right back.

*cult leader voice* I'm so sorry.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    ENFJ

All 2 of us.