User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 91

  1. #31
    Senior Member Littlelostnf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    644

    Default

    I find something about this thread really interesting. The Hate an ENFJ thread is 24 pages long and filled with people's experiences of nasty, evil ENFJ's...the Love an ENFJ thread is 3 pages long and most of the responses are responding to the few who wrote about something they loved about an ENFJ. I think that most people here don't actually know as many ENFJ's as they claim to know. I know how many people in my life have tested as ENFJ's and aren't and found that out in true test (MTBI or retesting). It seems to me that this thread is more reflective of the true amount of ENFJ's around....not many... The one ENFJ I know in real life is also the most laid back extrovert ever. People are her priority without thought of any recognition given to herself for all she does. Always it's..."well sure of course I will..never a "what's in it for me...."
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

  2. #32
    Senior Membrane spirilis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni
    Posts
    2,652

    Default

    I seriously don't know many, possibly any, IRL at the moment. The closest thing I can think of to an ENFJ is a guy I know at work, and he might be ESFJ but I haven't thought about it too much. As a plus to him either way, he does a spectacular job at project management by accommodating others' needs and schedules (but developing project schedules in a give-and-take negotiation manner), pulling in random contacts he knows from past workplaces (he seems to be very well connected, and makes it a point to get to know people at his workplace and develop a very positive working relationship with them--and maintain it), and making himself available by whatever means necessary--email, AIM, etc. His willingness to take follow-up tasks off our hands, whenever we need to ask someone else (ie. in another department or even another building) information that is key to the project at hand really allows us to streamline our day-to-day workflow. I sometimes worry that he takes on too much though, so I always make a point to be accommodating to him when he needs something.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Littlelostnf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirilis View Post
    I seriously don't know many, possibly any, IRL at the moment. The closest thing I can think of to an ENFJ is a guy I know at work, and he might be ESFJ but I haven't thought about it too much. As a plus to him either way, he does a spectacular job at project management by accommodating others' needs and schedules (but developing project schedules in a give-and-take negotiation manner), pulling in random contacts he knows from past workplaces (he seems to be very well connected, and makes it a point to get to know people at his workplace and develop a very positive working relationship with them--and maintain it), and making himself available by whatever means necessary--email, AIM, etc. His willingness to take follow-up tasks off our hands, whenever we need to ask someone else (ie. in another department or even another building) information that is key to the project at hand really allows us to streamline our day-to-day workflow. I sometimes worry that he takes on too much though, so I always make a point to be accommodating to him when he needs something.
    I'm quite positive he thanks you for that...if you get that thanks in an appropriate card or a straightforward thank you email...I'd think he was an ESFJ...if you get a smile like...hey you rock thanks (without the words) he's prob an ENFJ. I try very hard to actually thank people for kindnesses bestowed..especially because I really do thank them..but lots of times it's in my mind and I feel like they have to know how I feel...and I treat them (when I'm with them) like the words in my thank you card in my mind. (did that make any sense)...regardless it's what I wanted to say.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

  4. #34
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    I find something about this thread really interesting. The Hate an ENFJ thread is 24 pages long and filled with people's experiences of nasty, evil ENFJ's...the Love an ENFJ thread is 3 pages long and most of the responses are responding to the few who wrote about something they loved about an ENFJ. I think that most people here don't actually know as many ENFJ's as they claim to know. I know how many people in my life have tested as ENFJ's and aren't and found that out in true test (MTBI or retesting). It seems to me that this thread is more reflective of the true amount of ENFJ's around....not many... The one ENFJ I know in real life is also the most laid back extrovert ever. People are her priority without thought of any recognition given to herself for all she does. Always it's..."well sure of course I will..never a "what's in it for me...."

    I know only two other ENFJs, and we were completely stunned to meet each other. One is a friend I've had for years (and is the ONLY male ENFJ of my acquaintance) and the other is a woman who worked with my mother (when we met we just sat there staring at each other in amazement until she finally blurted, "It's not just me anymore!"). I think the guys may be more dramatic than the girls. My mom's co-worker is a very chill lady.

    I have yet to find another ENFP irl. My twin is the only one I know. All others are Introverts.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  5. #35
    Senior Member Littlelostnf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I know only two other ENFJs, and we were completely stunned to meet each other. One is a friend I've had for years (and is the ONLY male ENFJ of my acquaintance) and the other is a woman who worked with my mother (when we met we just sat there staring at each other in amazement until she finally blurted, "It's not just me anymore!"). I think the guys may be more dramatic than the girls. My mom's co-worker is a very chill lady.

    I have yet to find another ENFP irl. My twin is the only one I know. All others are Introverts.
    Funny because I have in my life at the present moment...

    4 ENFP females that are close long time friends (one is a cousin) 2 ENFP males that are also close long time friends, 3 female and 1 male INFP all long time friends and one INFJ (a cousin) The ENFPs in my life are many...besides my relatives when I met my other NF friends it was just as you said...we just knew there was something there. I'm still looking for more ENFJ's I just can't seem to find any...

    ps: Im doing housework and just finished listening to India Arie who I'm sure is an ENFP and now I'm listening to Alana Davis who I'm also quite sure is an ENFP having met her and spoken to her in real life.....it's just an NF day for me (besides the housework)
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

  6. #36
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    Funny because I have in my life at the present moment...

    4 ENFP females that are close long time friends (one is a cousin) 2 ENFP males that are also close long time friends, 3 female and 1 male INFP all long time friends and one INFJ (a cousin) The ENFPs in my life are many...besides my relatives when I met my other NF friends it was just as you said...we just knew there was something there.
    Man! You've got NFs like we have NTs (and stray cats heh...)!


    I'm still looking for more ENFJ's I just can't seem to find any...
    Dittoez. Wunner where we all be at?


    ps: Im doing housework and just finished listening to India Arie who I'm sure is an ENFP and now I'm listening to Alana Davis who I'm also quite sure is an ENFP having met her and spoken to her in real life.....it's just an NF day for me (besides the housework)
    Well, I guess I'll just have to settle on sis's ENFPness til we find another. She's enough to handle at any rate! Always hugging me and making funny observations and making me go brush my hair.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  7. #37
    Senior Member Littlelostnf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Man! You've got NFs like we have NTs (and stray cats heh...)!

    Yup and we be struttin' [/COLOR]


    Dittoez. Wunner where we all be at?

    We must be the lazy ones with nothing to do but hang out online...I find we're the least represented online...all the other ENFJ's are out being SuperNF's and saving the world..or trying to! I'm doing dishes trying to think of my superhero name...and deciding if it I go outlandish and have D&G design my outfit or go classic Calvin Klein....


    Well, I guess I'll just have to settle on sis's ENFPness til we find another. She's enough to handle at any rate! Always hugging me and making funny observations and making me go brush my hair.
    Is her lack of hugging a way you know she's pissed with you..my ENFP friends are huggers also
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

  8. #38
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    9,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    It seems to me that this thread is more reflective of the true amount of ENFJ's around....not many... The one ENFJ I know in real life is also the most laid back extrovert ever. People are her priority without thought of any recognition given to herself for all she does. Always it's..."well sure of course I will..never a "what's in it for me...."
    I only know of my ENFJ and he is just like the person you described. Laid back extrovert. He gets it done and that's a priority. I can't tell you how many times he's driven from here to Madison or Milwaukee because of big work crisis' that needs attention right now and they only want him, after a full day of work. Or driven back to make it home in time to coach the girl's soccer team that evening. This week it's Madison then New Jersey to teach a class at home office so he won't be back until Friday. Fortunately this isn't constantly going on but it's part of his job. I never hear him complain about it, ever.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Littlelostnf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I only know of my ENFJ and he is just like the person you described. Laid back extrovert. He gets it done and that's a priority. I can't tell you how many times he's driven from here to Madison or Milwaukee because of big work crisis' that needs attention right now and they only want him, after a full day of work. Or driven back to make it home in time to coach the girl's soccer team that evening. This week it's Madison then New Jersey to teach a class at home office so he won't be back until Friday. Fortunately this isn't constantly going on but it's part of his job. I never hear him complain about it, ever.
    and well there you go... Sometimes my mom (isfj) says with me it's a case of the shoemakers children have no shoes as sometimes I let others outside my family take more of my time and energy than perhaps I should but it's just a matter of..what can I do...where..when. I've def had to learn to balance in the last couple of years....but's it's still like...how can I not... Tell him to stop by as I'm a Jersey ENFJ haha...good to know you have at least one there in the midwest.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

  10. #40
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    Is her lack of hugging a way you know she's pissed with you..my ENFP friends are huggers also

    Yes! lol Even though she can't stay mad for very long (usually). Her idea of "me" time is like, 10 minutes. Me, I go off alone for hours at a time almost every day.

    D&G!! One of my favorite design houses! John Galliano, Chloe, Dior and Betsey Johnson (she's my #1).
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] Show some love for an AWESOME INFJ stepping into her power!
    By Samvega in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-21-2013, 08:42 PM
  2. [ENFJ] ENFJ in love
    By skylights in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 08:43 PM
  3. [ENFJ] So.... do all ENFJ's love talking about themself and their issues?
    By SUPER in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 07:37 PM
  4. Show my new Kitty some love
    By Sahara in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:25 AM
  5. Archaeology shows that some things never change
    By sdalek in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 04:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO