User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    My ENFJ is the most kind, warm and stubbornly loving man I have ever met. I'm not a deep feeling sharer and when things got hard I use to push everyone away with...Go away, I'll deal with it. He never bought this (stubborn) and insisted I communicate the feelings and thoughts I had that effected us, but still respected and understood my need for space and privacy.

Bigger still, I never trusted anyone. At all. Ever. He gave me the ability to do so, even if it's only he that I trust. Completely dependable and responsible and when I need something, I only have to ask. Even though that in itself is SO hard for me...he understands that and still encourages me. I won't say it's easy now but easier.

He's a leader in his career. Confident. Logical and rational. He always goes the extra mile for his clients and coworkers but never to the point of sacrificing us or the kids. He's a wonderful teacher and happily instructs anyone in his life who needs it, professionally and personally.

Yeah I could wax on all day about him because it's all true. He's not without fault though. He has high expectations of the people he cares about. He can get offended by things I say and do because they appear cold to him, but he isn't afraid to tell me I am full of shit when I am. All things considered, he's pretty amazing and the fact that he never said...you're so weird, I don't think this will work...blows my mind. Every single day, I am thankful he's in my life.

Wow!
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    My ENFJ is the most kind, warm and stubbornly loving man I have ever met. I'm not a deep feeling sharer and when things got hard I use to push everyone away with...Go away, I'll deal with it. He never bought this (stubborn) and insisted I communicate the feelings and thoughts I had that effected us, but still respected and understood my need for space and privacy.

Bigger still, I never trusted anyone. At all. Ever. He gave me the ability to do so, even if it's only he that I trust. Completely dependable and responsible and when I need something, I only have to ask. Even though that in itself is SO hard for me...he understands that and still encourages me. I won't say it's easy now but easier.

He's a leader in his career. Confident. Logical and rational. He always goes the extra mile for his clients and coworkers but never to the point of sacrificing us or the kids. He's a wonderful teacher and happily instructs anyone in his life who needs it, professionally and personally.

Yeah I could wax on all day about him because it's all true. He's not without fault though. He has high expectations of the people he cares about. He can get offended by things I say and do because they appear cold to him, but he isn't afraid to tell me I am full of shit when I am. All things considered, he's pretty amazing and the fact that he never said...you're so weird, I don't think this will work...blows my mind. Every single day, I am thankful he's in my life.
    Thats high paise. I am glad you found a good man in your life.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I really enjoyed Jennifers post and all of the other positive responses. I think Ceecees post should be titled "how to bag an ENFJ". I hope you let your ENFJ honey read that! I've gotten letters like that (which MBTI almost ruined for me) despite what seems like the truest heartfelt sincerity but I didn't let it! Expressing those things to me genuinely usually ends up with me giving the "I'm-totally-ready-to-rip-your-clothes-off" look!
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4theBestNU View Post
    I really enjoyed Jennifers post and all of the other positive responses. I think Ceecees post should be titled "how to bag an ENFJ". I hope you let your ENFJ honey read that! I've gotten letters like that (which MBTI almost ruined for me) despite what seems like the truest heartfelt sincerity but I didn't let it! Expressing those things to me genuinely usually ends up with me giving the "I'm-totally-ready-to-rip-your-clothes-off" look!

I'm laughing because I emailed it to him. He said..thank you. But I know this is all because you want a ride on the Craig machine don't you?

Being together for 5+ years..there isn't much I can hide anymore. But I meant everything I said and he knows it. However, if it helps me get some..go me!!

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I usually don't get all conversational in threads but...^^Right on!^^

It's good to hear that there are other ENFJs out there who have a slight touch of playful vanity and a mind that leads straight to the gutter! He deserves a high five for that comeback!! Great Job Craig!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceecee
    However, if it helps me get some..go me!!
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

ENFJ love up in here. Thanks, you guys. We needed some patting.

Man. I miss the good stuff lately. Stupid slow dial-up. Stupid body pain.

And for the record. I puzzle myself frequently. Just last night, I was in a dark mood and Jaye was patting my head, saying, "Feral little animal. Good heavens."
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFJ

ENFJs sound wonderful. I just wish I knew some IRL.

Jae Rae
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

MBTI
    ISTx

ENFJs/Ps

MBTI
    ENFJ

Ummm let's focus on ENFJ's please ^
    The Hate an ENFJ page is 24 or so pages long...can we at least
    get to four pages here! ha!
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Last night, as I was getting ready for bed, I must have said something that struck her funny because my sister said, "Don't you use your Jim Jones voice on me!...You know. It's a good thing you weren't raised alone. You'd probably be evil."

Ahahahah! Silly cult leader moment of mirth! She'll see she was wrong when I build my fortress in Paraguay and assign her potato duty. Potatoes = Irish people = Riverdance = Pink's not a cult leader! See how that works!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious