User Tag List

12 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Default ESFJ/ENFJ compatibility?

So I dated an INTP for 3 years... broke it off a year ago and met someone else. Finds out she's an ESFJ. We've gone on lots of dates and stuff but haven't really found the right time to ask her out. Anyone know how the compatibility between an ESFJ and ENFJ are? I thought the INTP/ENFJ was pretty good, never ran out of anything to talk about. Thanks.

Wink

hey tENnisFJ,

I'm an enfj and im engaged to an itnp! I do think that the itnp & enfj combination works.

(Oh and we never run out of things to talk about!)

MBTI
    ENFP

ENFJ's can get along with anyone as long as you are respectful of them and do validate their feelings while also keeping the conflict down to a minimal.

They seem to be the most winning of all types.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    ENFJ's can get along with anyone as long as you are respectful of them and do validate their feelings while also keeping the conflict down to a minimal.
    Why should I validate someone's feelings if they won't validate my thinking?
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    ENFP

Lol, I bet an ENFJ can more than validate your thinking...

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by tENnisFJ View Post
    So I dated an INTP for 3 years... broke it off a year ago and met someone else. Finds out she's an ESFJ. We've gone on lots of dates and stuff but haven't really found the right time to ask her out. Anyone know how the compatibility between an ESFJ and ENFJ are? I thought the INTP/ENFJ was pretty good, never ran out of anything to talk about. Thanks.
    Seems like way the heck to much Fe going on..but hey...
    "One never knows..do one?"

Seriously tho...I have an ESFJ brother and we get along fine.
    Yes I know it's not a romantic relationship but I told my sister in law when she and my brother were dating..."He's the kind of guy you def want to marry but we'd prob drive each other insane after a time". I really think an ESFJ and an ENFJ would wind up driving each other crazy after a time.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

While I like ESFJs fine and dandy, dating one? I couldn't do it. Insane Fe!! Insane Fe!! The world would implode, space-time would rip, spatial 'branes would collide causing the next Big Bang.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by tENnisFJ View Post
    I only know one ESFJ and she annoys me.
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

I dated an ESFJ and I agree with the last three posts. It's not a good idea. She kept making the biggest deal out of things and then not talking with me to keep the peace. Really freaked me out. I thought she was pregnant one time because she wouldn't talk to me about something and it turned out that she just didn't think I liked her at all. I'm glad we finally broke up! She would've driven me insane with situations like that.

Also, I don't if you know Tennis but your profile says you're an INFJ. Maybe you should be looking for an ENTP or an ISFJ.
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.

MBTI
    INFP

Default ENFJ/ESFJ pairing

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    While I like ESFJs fine and dandy, dating one? I couldn't do it. Insane Fe!! Insane Fe!! The world would implode, space-time would rip, spatial 'branes would collide causing the next Big Bang.
    I'm curious to know more about the ENFJ/ESFJ pairing. What would the effect of "insane Fe" be in real life? Does anyone have any stories to share about ENFJ/ESFJ romantic relationships or marriages?

Would the relationship be tumultuous? Or would the couple just work really hard to get along? Would it be a superficially workable relationship, but underneath lack intimacy? Or does anyone have any examples of such a relationship working and being happy?
    "All that you've loved is all you own." Tom Waits