User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Hi,
    I had a couple of questions about this ENFJ workmate of mine.

Firstly, we hardly know each other and he is sooo into me, so forceful and expressive with me that its scary. He is in my face! Dont get me wrong, hes a sweet guy and all. But Im thinking HOW can he like me so much when he doesnt even know me? Is that even sane??
    Secondly, I was reading that ENFJs are very value based but around what their environment accepts. So I am a different religion from him...I was thinking if things get serious in the future, is he one of those types who would change his religion? Or is he going to stick to what his friends and families' values (religion) ?? How is the value system playing in his head?

Thanks and sorry if its been already asked. But hes really intense and im questioning it!
    I once tried to have a serious relationship with an ENFP athiest when I am a Christian. It went straight down the tubes.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

@The Great One if you're a womanizer that's not very Christian of you.

@ the OP: I just want to clarify that an Ne or Se type can seem to have no boundaries to what they'll try, do or say or want to experience...but in the Fe dom when I say little or no boundaries I mean overly chatty and overly social without giving someone space, or being invasive, or trying to lay on guilt trips when you complain that they're being overbearing or attempting to control your life in a nice tone of voice.

I realized lack of boundaries might be more associated with Pe types, but I mean in Fe types lack of space between themselves and other people, which can be annoying or draining, even if they're being moral or socially correct.

Of course Fe/Pe loops are nightmarish under certain circumstances with a less healthy or simply stressed out ExFJ.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    @The Great One if you're a womanizer that's not very Christian of you.

@ the OP: I just want to clarify that an Ne or Se type can seem to have no boundaries to what they'll try, do or say or want to experience...but in the Fe dom when I say little or no boundaries I mean overly chatty and overly social without giving someone space, or being invasive, or trying to lay on guilt trips when you complain that they're being overbearing or attempting to control your life in a nice tone of voice.

I realized lack of boundaries might be more associated with Pe types, but I mean in Fe types lack of space between themselves and other people, which can be annoying or draining, even if they're being moral or socially correct.

Of course Fe/Pe loops are nightmarish under certain circumstances with a less healthy or simply stressed out ExFJ.
    I'm not a womanizer, I'm a feminine enthusiast.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Some seem sort of oblivious to how they are coming across. Or it might be perfectly acceptable to him. I've been surprised by some ENFJs and wondered if they thought their forwardness was out of wanting others to be their best in some fashion and maybe coming across as too much didn't occur to them..not quite sure on this one. Just one thought..Why not ask him if he likes others to be at their best?
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

ReflecTcelfeR

Fe is an external value system. If it is "acceptable", then you need not say more.

Answered the first (by first I mean second), but didn't read the OP.

To the first part I say.......................................... He has a feeling.