User Tag List

First 567

Results 61 to 70 of 70

  1. #61
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    @Qlip

    You desire because you are scared you won't have it.

  2. #62
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    @Qlip

    You desire because you are scared you won't have it.
    Interesting observation. I agree.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  3. #63

    Default

    oh yes all the time, everytime I am with people I think about if they like me, or not, and when I feel like they dislike me, I just have to ask...whyy don't you like me?! Because I can't stand it and usually it just makes me feel like I must be the worst person on earth, when someone doesn't like me...pretty creepy huh

  4. #64
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    @Qlip

    You desire because you are scared you won't have it.
    This is an old thread.. I've figured some things out. I feared because I used to think that the one person who didn't like me could see through me, they saw the truth, that I'm completely broken.

  5. #65
    Vulnerability Eilonwy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so
    Posts
    6,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    This is an old thread.. I've figured some things out. I feared because I used to think that the one person who didn't like me could see through me, they saw the truth, that I'm completely broken.
    I think this is a profound insight.
    Johari / Nohari

    “That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

    reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

  6. #66
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    9,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    oh yes all the time, everytime I am with people I think about if they like me, or not, and when I feel like they dislike me, I just have to ask...whyy don't you like me?! Because I can't stand it and usually it just makes me feel like I must be the worst person on earth, when someone doesn't like me...pretty creepy huh
    Do you actually ask people why they don't like you? Or do you just let it ferment? I have an ENFP friend and OMG she is like this. I always ask her...

    Did you ask person X why they don't like you?
    No.
    Why?
    I just didn't.
    I don't get it.
    Do you ask people why they don't like you?
    No of course not.
    Why not?
    Because I know why. I'm a fucking asshole. Everyone knows that.
    Doesn't that bother you?
    No. That's the difference between you and me.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

  7. #67
    Junior Member why not's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6

    Default

    I do this.

    Like I really want to be that cool, "yeah I don't care what people think" type of person, but I JUST CAN'T

    When I was younger (think middle school/early high school) I was very afraid of being annoying (ah low self-esteem), and so I barely talked. So instead of people thinking I'm annoying they thought I was a super quiet and kind of creepy weirdo...

    I'm not like that anymore (at least not as much) but sometimes I do overanalyze people's actions and words and assume they mean the worst...oops. It's weird how at one point I can be so uninfluenced by people's opinions (like when I feel like someone is doing something wrong or something mean/I don't agree with I'm not afraid to call them out on it. drives my ISFJ friend insane ) but then at the same time, I really do just want to be understood and liked by people. It's a balancing act I think. Balancing how much I want to be true to myself, but at the same time how much I really like other people and don't want them to not want to be around me.
    It's the kid inside us that keeps us from going crazy.

    Big Five SLUAI
    Functions Ne-Fi-Ti-Ni-Te-Se-Fe-Si
    Alignment Chaotic Neutral

  8. #68
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I've been spending the last couple years coming out of this very long depression that made me into a quasi-INTP.

    I've been getting a lot more social lately, and paranoia has become a prominent feature of my life, and I'm trying to keep it in check. My mind is nearly constantly trying to figure out if certain people like me, and if not, why. It also doesn't help that as I'm coming into my own, I've started to find even more of my ENFP recklessness.

    It's not really a crippling condition because I've learned that it really isn't the end of the world if somebody dislikes you. In fact, if everyone does like you, good chances are you are being a bland doormat. But, it is nearly maddning to me to not know why. Any ENFPs here relate, or anybody else?
    I used to, but now I'm like meh whatever if you don't like me fine.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  9. #69
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,267

    Default

    Part of my fear is a geniune need to be loved, but there is strategy involved, too. Likable people get the best career options and generally whatever else they want in life.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  10. #70
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    @Qlip would you say you turned into an observer?

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] INFJ: Does my ENFP like me?
    By ThePoetess in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-18-2016, 07:40 PM
  2. [ENFP] Do I seem like an ENFP? (Video)
    By Stansmith in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-19-2013, 07:28 PM
  3. [ENFP] Does this ENFP like me, or am I just imagining things?
    By True Blue in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-11-2012, 09:29 PM
  4. [ENFP] Noboby Can Piss Me Off Quite Like An ENFP
    By ThatGirl in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 213
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 12:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO