User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I think it's an Ne thing. It's about having information. I want to follow threads of cause and effect, but people are little black boxes where casuality is occluded. Also I really have an aversion to misinformation. It kills me to know that I might be misrepresented.
    hmm well i am starting to think your title says is all. especially the "enfp paranoia" part. you care too much but my own opinion. loosen up!

Quote Originally Posted by azulatheavatar View Post
    if you don't care for positivity then why does it matter? you make it sound like you're just completely ignored rather then being hated if all you want to know is what people think of you.
    I just saw that Qlip responded indicating it is an 'Ne thing'...and that is exactly what I was going to say. @MacGuffin saw this right off the bat...I think he writes about it in post #2. And it is something that Z Buck McFate and I were discussing in a different thread.

If we can't nail-down 'internal reality' (example: how someone in our aquaintance feels about us) we become anxious...sometimes extremely so...because it prevents/blocks us from doing what we do best...exploring external possibilites. It is something that ends up being very distracting. If you are an Ni dom...you may recognize its opposite. If you are unable to nail-down 'external reality'...if there are too many phone calls...too many engagements...too many interruptions...this might make you feel distracted and overwhelmed because it blocks you from doing what you do naturally...exploring internal possiblities.

MBTI
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I just saw that Qlip responded indicating it is an 'Ne thing'...and that is exactly what I was going to say. @MacGuffin saw this right off the bat...I think he writes about it in post #2. And it is something that Z Buck McFate and I were discussing in a different thread.

If we can't nail-down 'internal reality' (example: how someone in our aquaintance feels about us) we become anxious...sometimes extremely so...because it prevents/blocks us from doing what we do best...exploring external possibilites. It is something that ends up being very distracting. If you are an Ni dom...you may recognize its opposite. If you are unable to nail-down 'external reality'...if there are too many phone calls...to many engagements...to many interruptions...this might make you feel distracted and overwhelmed because it blocks you from doing what you do naturally...exploring internal possiblities.
    that makes sense, thanks.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post

If we can't nail-down 'internal reality' (example: how someone in our aquaintance feels about us) we become anxious...sometimes extremely so...because it prevents/blocks us from doing what we do best...exploring external possibilites. It is something that ends up being very distracting. If you are an Ni dom...you may recognize its opposite. If you are unable to nail-down 'external reality'...if there are too many phone calls...to many engagements...to many interruptions...this might make you feel distracted and overwhelmed because it blocks you from doing what you do naturally...exploring internal possiblities.
    you know...i actually do have ne paranoia moments...like sometimes with work stuff...like did he mean it this way or that way...shit...i don't know what to do with this! and trying to decide your response is difficult...okay...now i see how this comes up...for me it's not does such n such like me but how did they mean this...or are they saying that?? etc which...is possibly exactly what he's talking about in the op
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    you know...i actually do have ne paranoia moments...like sometimes with work stuff...like did he mean it this way or that way...shit...i don't know what to do with this! and trying to decide your response is difficult...okay...now i see how this comes up...for me it's not does such n such like me but how did they mean this...or are they saying that?? etc which...is possibly exactly what he's talking about in the op
    Yes!! This is what I'm talking about. Except maybe I center too much on myself in the equation as opposed to maybe somebody's response to something external. In a lot of ways I'm dealing with teenager stuff. I'm trying to figure out what I look like, and people are the only mirrors. Except they're all dirty with ambiguous responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Totally. And I think that is what MacGuffin was trying to say when he was saying that Ne doesn't just consider one or two possibilities...it considers ALL possibilities. Everything from...(like with the coworker in your example)...'he loves me....to...he is going to attack me in the parking lot' (haha that is a bit of an exaggeration but not by much haha). I think this is another reason why so many FPs claim that they require authenticity and directness...because without it we are lost to all the possibilities. It's like...just TELL me how you feel and what you mean so I know how to proceed.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

right right...people need to stop speaking in code! don't imply things with me man! if you think my work sucks just say it! haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

I didn't read thru the thread and probably should have =) Have you considered going on a mild anti-anxiety? I would never typically just throw out a happy pill resolution haha but I've been reading alot about how stress and anxiety changes brain structure creating depression.. and it seems that sometimes if people go on a mild anti anxiety it actually gives the brain structure time to heal. THis combined with CBT seems to have really successful results.

And ya.. I've had the same paranoia as you from time to time, along with hypochondriac tendencies from inferior si grips. No bueno.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

To OP just wear something low cut
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    To OP just wear something low cut
    Like so?