User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I think I'll add some garlic to the mashed potatoes now.
    R u sure u r Fi-Se.

U r all over this forum (17,998 posts) which is more logical to be ur E function.

But Se does not like forums (?)

What in this particular situation would force Se into such a small and boring box? I am curious and am not trolling atm.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Istbkleta View Post
    R u sure u r Fi-Se.

U r all over this forum (17,998 posts) which is more logical to be ur E function.

But Se does not like forums (?)

What in this particular situation would force Se into such a small and boring box? I am curious and am not trolling atm.
    Well I believe I encountered you in another thread spouting off some baseless imaginary garbage about a woman supposedly cheating just because the OP said she had irrational emotional melt downs, so I'm not sure I trust your assessment of me or anything else. You also were trolling me, saying I wasn't hot in that thread.

One of the other top posters on this forum is an ESTP. @whatever.

I think there's a possibility from a functional perspective I could be ESFP. Using more Te with Ni neurosis. I've done a great deal of study and self-examination, so yeah.

I'm not even sure what you mean by small and boring box. I like making garlic mashed potatoes sometimes.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

Well I believe I encountered you in another thread spouting off some baseless imaginary garbage about a woman supposedly cheating just because the OP said she had irrational emotional melt downs, so I'm not sure I trust your assessment of me or anything else. You also were trolling me, saying I wasn't hot in that thread.

One of the other top posters on this forum is an ESTP. @whatever.

I think there's a possibility from a functional perspective I could be ESFP. Using more Te with Ni neurosis. I've done a great deal of study and self-examination, so yeah.

I'm not even sure what you mean by small and boring box. I like making garlic mashed potatoes sometimes.
    I don't understand anything. Your thought is a mess.

Could you edit or arrange it in some way. I can't follow the ideas in your post (and it's not because I suck at working in the world of ideas).

Edit: I think, might be otherwise, pls feel free to correct any misunderstanding.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't understand anything. Your thought is a mess.

Could you edit or arrange it in some way. I can't follow the ideas in your post (and it's not because I suck at working in the world of ideas).
    Is English not your first language son? Is Se challenging for you?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

Is English not your first language son? Is Se challenging for you?
    Yes to both.

Are you my mother? Or a priest?

I'm totally procrastinating today. Totally putting off all the crap I really should be doing...so I'll respond to this.

Of the top posters on this forum...it is about half and half...E/I. But I've got to be honest with you...I honestly think introverts do better on the forums (on everything really...facebook, etc.) than extroverts. So much of my communication is dependant on 'rapidly bouncing ideas off individuals in the moment' so often times I am challenged to create long meaningful posts in response to long meaningful posts. Okay...not that all posts are long and meaningful... Alls I'm saying is that I kinda notice introverts doing 'better' online.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yes to both.

Are you my mother? Or a priest?
    I'm from the dirty South, son. I'm just putting you in your place.

You are trolling me, telling me my thoughts are a mess because you don't understand them. That's actually more of an argument for me being ISFP if you don't realize that, Fi/Ni, as opposed to heavy Te structure.

And I don't see what I said that's so esoteric, and it really has nothing to do with "the world of ideas." I essentially recounted factual occurrences (your behavior toward me in another thread, the status of another SP poster with an exceptionally high post count) ...I agreed that it was possible I could be ESFP rather than ISFP based on Jungian function order and Lenore Thomson/Beebe functional orders (also facts many educated people on these sorts of forums know, not really new or esoteric ideas) and then I said I didn't understand why you said I was putting my self in a box just because I was adding to @KDudes joke about mashed potatoes. He was right on, and I think you didn't get the jokes because English isn't your first language.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I'm totally procrastinating today. Totally putting off all the crap I really should be doing...so I'll respond to this.
    I know EXACTLY what you mean.

If I tell you that I am feeling suicidal today and that's why I am killing time here, what would you think this meant?

Just Curious

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Of the top posters on this forum...it is about half and half...E/I. But I've got to be honest with you...I honestly think introverts do better on the forums (on everything really...facebook, etc.) than extroverts. So much of my communication is dependant on 'rapidly bouncing ideas off individuals in the moment' so often times I am challenged to create long meaningful posts in response to long meaningful posts. Okay...not that all posts are long and meaningful... Alls I'm saying is that I kinda notice introverts doing 'better' online.
    This seems right at first glance. I also know this feeling about struggling with forums.

Honestly, I wasn't caring that much to begin with. All the arguments I throw at her are full of holes and is mostly Ne dribble. I am waiting to see interesting reactions and maybe find out why she seems different from ISFPs I've seen.

See how low her external stimulation treshold is - she replies very easily. I don't understand why and I think that phrase is important in determining the average NTP's motivation (when bored).

As long as everybody's having fun, right

Both ISP types probably aren't into this sort of thing, generally speaking. They tend to figure things out/analyze on a more experiential basis (i.e. by doing something or being somewhere). It's not easy to make sense of abstract/conceptual subjects like this one (a message board related to psychology and typology). But instead of some of us being disinterested, we want to make sense of it. It's aggravating if we don't.

I think most of us though probably never gave a thought to anything like it when we were younger. I didn't give a shit about figuring myself out - or other people. Things just were what they were. But now it's a problem that needs to be solved.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I am waiting to see interesting reactions and maybe find out why she seems different from ISFPs I've seen.
    Yeah on the Keirsey forum I was told I seem more like a Performer than a Composer. However, that's a persona, not a functional order.

Furthermore, being highly responsive to the external environment could just be Se. IRL I have good responses/reflexes, but I'm actually easily tired out by people talking to me IF it's just random people talking. I actually relate very much to this description:

(From Best Fit ISFP description):

"I’m reserved when I first meet people, but I am friendly, warm, and outgoing once I’ve gotten to know someone. I really enjoy listening to people, hearing other people’s stories and learning about them. I remember a lot of the details. I ask a lot of questions and like the challenge of recognizing where people are coming from and why they might be coming from that perspective. I love the give and take of conversations. I really feel thrilled and excited learning from that intellectual energy combined with that emotional energy. It gives me a sense of the person. In any situation, I love the give and take, the playfulness and energy, the excitement and a little bit of competition, a little bit of one-upsmanship. But when it becomes abrasive and people personally attack others, I’m offended.

I have a lot of interests and I can get interested in one thing, and then something else comes along and that looks fascinating. I enjoy using the skills that I do have, and they’re varied. I’m always on the lookout for something that uses my skills and abilities, that will give me variety and still be stimulating and let me have a mission with people. In my best jobs, I was connecting with people and problem solving and often using tools, adapting equipment or techniques...

I like recognition. It’s very important to get complimented soon after an accomplishment. If something goes unnoticed or unrewarded, it doesn’t have the immediate impact that I want. I’ve been learning my own positive self-talk. I tend to be a workaholic at whatever it is I am doing. You might say I’m a perfectionist. I want people to be impressed with my performance. I don’t want anyone to be unhappy with my performance so I continue to perform, and that is kind of a driving force. It has been a constant struggle to not overdo it. I need a positive environment to work in and I need the people I’m working with to support me."

And this:

PTypes Exuberant (ISFP)

See how low her external stimulation treshold is - she replies very easily. I don't understand why and I think that phrase is important in determining the average NTP's motivation (when bored).

As long as everybody's having fun, right
    You may not understand because you may not know many ISFPs who are writers. Maybe the ones you know are better at expressing themselves through a musical instrument or painting or something else.

FWIW, my ESFJ ex used to say I seemed *completely different* in writing, like I seem "smarter." On the other hand, I've had other people recently tell me that they're impressed at my salesmanship like how I'll keep driving on a point and respond very well in the moment to situations as they arise, which may mean I really am an Se dom.