User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

My BFF/Hetero Life Mate is ENFJ.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

My feelings on INFPs are undetermined. It doesn't help that I know only two of them irl, both of them guys. Actually, there is one woman that I haven't decided on yet. Is it me, or do the INFP ladies seem to have a bit more assertive vibe than INFP men? Or maybe they're about the same, and their gender sets an expectation?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I only know one ENFJ in real life -- my sister! We are the same person, kinda, except that she has a ton way more energy than I do. It amazes me how 'so in the world' she seems. And she genuinely cares about people and goes out of her way to help/entertain/engage them, which is something I truly admire.
    4w5 sp/sx EII

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i've been dating one for almost two years.

as similar as we are in a lot of ways...ways that count (to me) there's plenty of differences. i'm not that noticeable of an extrovert but it's very obvious i'm dom ne and he's dom fi.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Riva

INTPs as friends -

I get along extremely well with them. And when I meet an INTP and when we get to have one on one conversations, I become the silent one and the INTP becomes the one with the stories. I have so much of similar interests with INTPs I could probably talk to an INTP more than I could talk to my gf. And this obviously has been the scenario with all my EXes .

Attracted to INTPs?

I have met many INTP males. (Confirmed ones too.) But I am yet to meet an INTP female. But I have heard INTP females look like this -

I am not very picky at all. But when it comes to my life partner I guess I have the right to be. So I guess an INTP female is a No No!

Ps -

In all seriousness I have a feeling a relationship with an INTP female would not have any chemistry. Probably would end up as friends.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Same as @mmhmm, me + INFP = pretty hit-or-miss. Usually very good understanding intellectually and emotionally but sometimes IRL we clash because of different value systems.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    infps are very hit or miss for me. i either like
    them instantly, like @chana, i have a total
    girl crush on her. or else i'm very annoyed
    by them. i think i'm like that with most
    people, black and white like or annoyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalViolet View Post
    I either adore ENFP's (I can find them a little intimidating, if I like them) or they really irritate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Same as @mmhmm, me + INFP = pretty hit-or-miss. Usually very good understanding intellectually and emotionally but sometimes IRL we clash because of different value systems.
    Indeed, the INFP/ENFP relation is pretty much hit or miss. Maybe this applies to others too, like ENTP/INTP etc.
    I know one INFP that I wish she never existed, oh my god.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i've been dating one for almost two years.

as similar as we are in a lot of ways...ways that count (to me) there's plenty of differences. i'm not that noticeable of an extrovert but it's very obvious i'm dom ne and he's dom fi.
    Wow, two years? You must know in depth ENFP/INFP differences. Anything interesting enough to point out?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I'm pretty sure a couple of my boyfriends in high school were infps too. I really need to feel understood. Or be with someone who values certain very important things in the same way. Infps can be all kinds of awesome I think. My favorite is that hardly anything normal ever comes out of his mouth. haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i've always had a lot of enfps in my life. my mom is one, and right now my roommate who is one of my best friends from high school is an enfp too. we understand each other very well, have mostly the same way of thinking about things, and can have a lot of fun together just being silly or exploring together. i do get frustrated though because i feel like they're flakier and less committed than i am. or maybe i'm just more rigid. i'm very drawn to FPs in general as friends. romantically, i don't know, i think i may have had a thing for an enfp guy once but it didn't work out (again, flakiness).

MBTI
    yupp

i'm 80% sure that the only guy i'd considered a considered a serious relationship is INTJ
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so