Ne
    leave marm alone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

"I don't wear a toupee!" Donald Trump

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    I would concur with Marm that INFJ is an unlikely type for this person. INFJs will come across as being very similar to INTJs, to the point that one can easily be mistaken for a polite INTJ (and vice versa). If an INFJ has a problem with you, their typical action is to avoid you, exclude you from invitations, or make catty remarks about you and gossip about you. They will avoid confrontation because it's very stressful for them.

I'm less sure whether ISFP is a more likely type for your "certain female", but in general, an Fi type is more likely to say things that would strongly affect an ENTJ (with Fi inferior, it's hard to activate, but when it does, it goes boom!). And Marm is correct that an unhealthy ISFP is very likely to come up with all sorts of wild excuses and accusations, resorting to tertiary Ni to make up stories. In this regard, an ISFP makes up BAD stories at which most people will roll their eyes, while an unhealthy INFJ makes up credible stories (gossip behind your back) that others are very likely to believe.

Whatever her type, I would suggest that you not have such a person close enough to you to mess up your life.
    this is how i am very polite to the person i'm mad at than go tell other people how much i hate them. i'm very non confrontational, hmmm maybe I'm not an INFP.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    this is how i am very polite to the person i'm mad at than go tell other people how much i hate them. i'm very non confrontational, hmmm maybe I'm not an INFP.
    Maybe, but this isn't decisive. INFPs aren't confrontational, either.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Maybe, but this isn't decisive. INFPs aren't confrontational, either.
    yeah i sort of said that, half heartely
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

yeah i sort of said that, half heartely
    But you do kind of go off on people and tell them exactly what you think, sort of like I do, except different.

At least on line you do this. I know, because you get banned for it. Hrm?

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    But you do kind of go off on people and tell them exactly what you think, sort of like I do, except different.

At least on line you do this. I know, because you get banned for it. Hrm?
    yes i do online, but irl, i'm too afraid of being punched in the face to do so.or seeing them cry, i can't stand when people cry.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

This is what makes mbti so .. interesting to me. I haven't read all of the posts in this thread, but I read enough to see that some people know of INFJ's who can/do behave as the behavior cited in the OP, and others do not see it. Another example of things not being cut and dry across the board for everyone of a given type!

Anywho... to the OP, I can't identify at all. I've never in my life been provoked to a 'fit of rage', or lashed out at people in that way. If anything, the more stressful and conflict-heavy a situation becomes, the more externally calm I try to be, and when trying to work through the conflict, I become probably more detached than other people would prefer.

However - I have an INFJ friend who is much more prone to anger and lashing out in the heat of the moment. Maybe this has more of a tie to enneagram or other defense mechanisms than pure mbti?
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

yes i do online, but irl, i'm too afraid of being punched in the face to do so.or seeing them cry, i can't stand when people cry.
    Ah, but you do it on-line, and those are Fi reasonings for avoiding confrontation in real life. You don't want to get punched in the face. You don't like to see other people cry, because it empathetically hurts your Fi.

No mention of avoiding confrontation to promote social harmony or make people happy or because it's the morally correct thing to do.

I avoid confrontation IRL typically because I don't want to hurt people or bring problems upon my self. When I do confront people it's because I feel that it would be cowardly and enabling not to.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Ah, but you do it on-line, and those are Fi reasonings for avoiding confrontation in real life. You don't want to get punched in the face. You don't like to see other people cry, because it empathetically hurts your Fi.

No mention of avoiding confrontation to promote social harmony or make people happy or because it's the morally correct thing to do.

I avoid confrontation IRL typically because I don't want to hurt people or bring problems upon my self. When I do confront people it's because I feel that it would be cowardly and enabling not to.
    Yeah I'm selfish, but i make awesome food so that makes up for it
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah I'm selfish, but i make awesome food so that makes up for it
    We have so much in common!

(And I didn't mean you were selfish, either).